xxxvi. Let's Say Goodbye

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"I don't love you anymore, Chanyeol…" Baekhyun says, his eyes dark. "Let's break up."

Chanyeol can't really describe what he's feeling then, but it's like his world literally shatters around him. The room becomes pitch black, and he can no longer see or hear anything or anyone around him. Soon, the sound of his heart beating loudly in his ears the only thing he's hearing until the words that Baekhyun had just said start repeating.

I don't love you anymore, Chanyeol. Let's break up.

I don't love you anymore, Chanyeol. Let's break up.

I don't love you anymore, Chanyeol. Let's break up.

Chanyeol reaches up and grabs his head, screaming, trying to silence the words that are slowly ripping him apart. When the world finally goes back to normal, Chanyeol finds himself on his knees, staring at Baekhyun's feet.

"Goodbye, Park Chanyeol."

And Chanyeol can only watch as Baekhyun walks away, out of his life forever. He has tears rolling down his cheeks as he numbly gets to his feet, his eyes staring at Baekhyun's back.

"At least tell me why, Baek, please!"

"I don't want you in my life anymore," Baekhyun says coldly, not even turning around. "Goodbye Chanyeol, I hope I never see you again."

He starts towards the door, and as it's pulled open, Chanyeol feels like his heart is being torn out of his chest. The door is closing behind him, and then it bangs closed loudly…

 

Chanyeol sits up, screaming, his hands on his head, and covered in cold sweat. He's panting as he looks to the side and sees Baekhyun cutely rubbing his eyes and staring at him sleepily.

"Yeol, what's wrong?" Baekhyun whispers, peering up at him through half-lidded eyes. "Did you have a nightmare?"

Chanyeol blinks a few times before sighing, relieved that that had just been a dream. Slowly, he lies down again and pulls Baekhyun closer than before, terrified of losing him.

"Yes, but everything's okay now," Chanyeol tells him, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Go back to sleep. I love you, Baekhyun-ah."

There's a beat of silence before Baekhyun replies, and that is enough for Chanyeol to be scared that Baekhyun is going to say those words that he never wants to hear again…

"I love you, Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun replies with a content sigh, and Chanyeol almost laughs at how ridiculously farfetched his dream, and his thoughts had been. "Forever and for always."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, not sure what to say about this one... so uh, hope you liked it! ^_^ Please feel free to leave requests =3

Thank you so much to everyone for the overwhelming support for this drabble collection, I just can't thank you guys enough. ; A ; <3

So until next week, hopefully. I've been being lazy, but I will try my very best to keep these posted consistantly.