vi. Kisses

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol whispers, they were backstage, waiting for their turn. "Look at me."

"What?" Baekhyun asks, turning away from his conversation with Yixing. "What is it?"

"Nothing, just wanted to do this." Chanyeol replies as he leans forward and kisses the other deeply but briefly before pulling away. "Good luck."

Baekhyun blinks in surprise and opens his mouth to respond, but is cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"You're on in five!" Followed by the door slamming closed.

And then the panic begins as everyone starts pushing their way out of the room, and Baekhyun is carried out with the tide of people, not given a chance to reply.

They all shuffle on to the stage and get into place. Baekhyun and Lu Han have a tight hold on each other's hand as they lean back; both of them still scared despite all the practice and all the times they've done this. The vocalist's eyes move to Chanyeol who is in the middle, kneeling down, his eyes on him as well.  Smiles are shared just as the music starts.

Throughout the entire performance, they sneak glances at each other, trying to communicate, but Baekhyun's pretty sure Chanyeol never got his message, or understood it. He is trying to get answers for the other's behaviour earlier, but that's hard to relay without words.

Afterwards, they all run off the stage as quickly as they got on it, but instead of going back to their dressing room right away, Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol aside.

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun whispers, trying to get his attention away from the people that were passing by them. "Look at me."

"Huh?" The taller male mumbles as he finally turns his head. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to do this," The smaller male replies, leaning up and capturing the other's lips in a kiss that was quite familiar before pulling away. "Good job earlier."

And then he's walking away, leaving Chanyeol as confused as he had been earlier. Baekhyun takes maybe ten steps before there are footsteps chasing after him and a hand grabs on to on his.

"Baekhyun-ah…" Chanyeol's voice is breathy and right in his ear. "Turn around."

The smaller male takes a deep breath before turning just his head to look at the other. Their eyes meet for the briefest of moments before their lips meet once again. This kiss is anything but brief, and Baekhyun can't help but be glad that he had dragged Chanyeol to such a remote little corner.

They pull apart a little bit later, both breathless, both with flushed faces and swollen lips, and matching wide grins. Without another word, they both begin racing back towards the dressing room, hoping no one has noticed their absence yet. Baekhyun's fingers lightly touch his lips and he smiles to himself, he knows for sure now that he will never get tired of Chanyeol's kisses, and the more spontaneous they are, the better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm going to to be honest, but I actually have a lot of these written in advance, that's why I can actually post them so consistantly... and I promise I will get to all of your requests as soon as possible...

Requests as of right now (in no particular order):
1. maryamaru - fic based upon fanvid
2. zeeexoblueicy1 - baekyeol with children drabble
3. IguessSoYeah - practice session drabble
4. - -Inspritic - Chanyeol playing guitar for Chen drabble

Feel free to request, as long as you don't mind a long wait...

Thank you so much to everyone that's subscribed so far, to the people that requested drabbles/fics, and to the people who comment in general! ^_^ I love you all! <3

So until...  Sunday ^_^