l. The Art of Seduction (Stars IV)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

It all starts with a particularly heated kiss before things spiral out of control, and soon, Baekhyun is straddling Chanyeol, and Chanyeol is panting but enjoying the current events. Chanyeol takes a moment to take in the sight in front of him, stunned by Baekhyun's beauty, from his bright yet lust filled chocolate eyes to his pouty pink lips, to his bare chest that is rising and falling in the same rhythm as Chanyeol's chest, to those beautiful thighs that Chanyeol finds himself staring at far too often.

Next thing Chanyeol notices, having briefly forgotten it, is that they are in a washroom again, his back pressed flush against the cold tiled floor. This time though, they are much less likely to be interrupted, it is one of those family washrooms. Baekhyun leans forward, his lips attaching themselves to Chanyeol's neck, and he's kissing and like all those times that Chanyeol has done the same to him.

"Relax," Baekhyun whispers, his tongue slowly running over Chanyeol's collarbones. "Let me."

Chanyeol's arms wrap around Baekhyun, and as the sensations intensify, he finds himself digging his fingers into Baekhyun's back. He's gasping when Baekhyun's lips find his. They don't have much time, they never do. His tongue finds its way into Baekhyun's mouth, the two of them a tangle of limbs on the floor, with Baekhyun controlling every electrifying second.

Baekhyun pulls away from his lips, trailing butterfly kisses across his jawline, down his neck, his collarbones, and partially down his chest before he starts using his tongue to trace every muscle, lingering a little longer over Chanyeol's s. Chanyeol moans loudly, not caring about being heard. He can feel himself getting hard, and he wishes Baekhyun would just take him then and there. A button is popped open, but Baekhyun stops, sliding back up and kissing Chanyeol again.

"I think I hear someone calling us…" He whispers, he's also panting, even though Chanyeol has barely touched him.

"-hyun-ah!" As if on cue, Chanyeol hears Junmyeon calling his name. "Chanyeol-ah! We have to go!"

"Baek… no…" Chanyeol whimpers as Baekhyun moves away. "Please…"

Baekhyun is already pulling his clothes back on, however, so Chanyeol sighs, defeated, and buttons up his pants, pulling his hoodie over himself.

"Can we not get interrupted for once?" Chanyeol groans, running his fingers through his hair repeatedly. "I swear…"

Baekhyun laughs before leaning forward and kissing Chanyeol again, like an unspoken promise. They share knowing smiles, and then Baekhyun is leaving the washroom, calling out Junmyeon's name. Chanyeol follows after a moment, and sees Junmyeon sighing, but waves him over before ushering them both away. Just when things seemed to be going their way… Chanyeol sighs, but smiles when he feels Baekhyun's hand entwine with his, and the word later is mouthed. Chanyeol gives Baekhyun's hand a reassuring squeeze, hoping that there will indeed be a later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm a terrible person and I can't write ... so uh, I present to you almost ? xD I'm sorry. OTL

Thank you to everything that's taken the time to read, comment on, subscribe to, and upvote these drabbles! <3 It really means the world to me!

Okay, so I've been working on other things, and have barely been written these (I'm sorry ; A ;) So, I'm taking a short break from these? No more than a month, hopefully. I hope you understand. Thank you! <3