xxxix. Giant T-Shirts and Cuddles

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Cold, the dorm is always so cold… Baekhyun thinks bitterly as he leaves his room.

He would much rather stay underneath his blankets all day, but that isn't an option. Frowning and grumpy, Baekhyun enters the living room to see Chanyeol lying on the couch in nothing but a t-shirt and pajama pants; he's always been more afraid of heat. Baekhyun sends a glare in Chanyeol's general direction, not that he notices, before stalking into the kitchen in search of something warm to drink and/or eat.

He finds something, but the warmth only lasts for all of ten minutes before he's cold again. Groaning out of sheer frustration, he goes back to his room and pulls out one of Chanyeol's huge sweaters, pulling it around himself. And then he realises something. Chanyeol is lying on the couch. Chanyeol is always warm. So, he's basically been wasting his time.

He makes his way out into the living room again to see Chanyeol still lying there, arms behind his head. Still shivering, Baekhyun sits down at the edge of the couch, next to Chanyeol's feet.

"Yeol…" He says softly, effectively getting the other's attention. "I'm cold…"

"Aww, Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol coos, teasingly, before raising his arms. "Come here, I'll keep you warm."

Baekhyun pouts cutely, not appreciating what he's implying, but accepts the offer anyway. As he's making his way towards Chanyeol's awaiting arms, though, he notices how huge Chanyeol's t-shirt is, and idly wonders if he would be able to fit inside the shirt as well. And then he's crawling inside Chanyeol's shirt, smiling to himself as he realises that he really does fit. Eventually, his head pops out of the collar, and Chanyeol's face is barely three millimetres from his.

"Hi," Baekhyun says, giggling, and breathing all over Chanyeol's face. "I'm warm now."

"Well, I would imagine so," Chanyeol laughs, wrapping his arms around him. "Since you're wearing my sweater, and you're inside my shirt."

Baekhyun shifts himself until his face is pressed into Chanyeol's neck, and he can feel the rising and falling of Chanyeol's chest, as well as his beating heart.

"You're so warm," Baekhyun mumbles, content. "Can we just stay like this for a little while?"

"Well, you've made it quite difficult for me to move," Chanyeol says, laughing. "So yes, why not?"

"Okay," Baekhyun gives him one of his mesmerising eye smiles, before looking at the screen. "So, what are you watching?"

"I don't know…"

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's up on a Thursday =D are you proud of me? xD I'm so bad at this updating consistently thing... I'm terribly sorry OTL So uh, fluffy drabble. ^_^

Thank you so much to everyone that took the time to read, comment on, subscribe to, and upvote my drabbles ; A ; It really means so much!

After next week, I think I maybe take a small break from these, since I haven't been writing them as consistently as I should have been... And I've been working on another fic... Thank you for your understanding! <3