xvii. Confessions of Love and Heartbreak

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol whispers, poking at the other. "What are you thinking about?"

"Huh?" Baekhyun gasps, blinking at the other, he had been rather deep in thought. "What did you say?"

"I asked what you were thinking about."

"Oh, uh…" Baekhyun pauses, trying to thinking about the right way to put his thoughts. "Can I ask you a question first?"

Chanyeol nods, continuing to just look at him.

"I… uh…" He tilts his head, suddenly feeling a little shy and awkward. "Have you ever been in love?"

"Um… yes, and no?" Chanyeol says, tilting his head to the side. "Like, I thought I was? She said she liked me, and I didn't know how I felt."

Baekhyun frowns slightly at that, and then prods him, trying to get him to continue.

"I agreed to go out with her," Chanyeol says, pursing his lips. "And that lasted all of… three months, before she said that she only liked me for my looks, and she didn't like, well, me. And within that month, I had actually developed some sort of feelings for her, but you know, didn't matter to her…"

"Oh, I'm so sorry…" The vocalist whispers, looking down. "I had no idea…"

"Don't be," Chanyeol replies, wrapping an arm around the smaller male's shoulders. "I honestly didn't think it would work out, but I agreed regardless. Since then, I've gone out with like… one other girl, and let's just say that didn't work out either…"

"And uh… what do you think of me?" Baekhyun asks rather suddenly.

"You?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow, like he doesn't understand the question. "You're my best friend."

"Right," Baekhyun deflates a little, having expected that answer, but at the same time hoping that he could get a different one.

"Hey, what about you?" Chanyeol suddenly asks. "I shared my story, time for you to share yours."

"I…" Baekhyun pauses, because he doesn't even know where to begin, he doesn't even want to tell him. "I liked this girl, and I was too afraid to say anything, so I never told her… and I regret it, to this very day…" Baekhyun takes a deep breath and continues before Chanyeol can speak again. "So, I'm just going to come right out and say this before I regret not doing it again…"

The taller male opens his mouth and Baekhyun shushes him, his face a bright red.

"I… I like you, Chanyeol-ah," The smaller male whispers, his eyes are looking at anything and everything except Chanyeol. "And I know this might be weird, since we're both guys… and if you don't like me, that's fine… but I don't want to-!"

Baekhyun's rambling is effectively cut off by Chanyeol's lips on his, and he doesn't even hesitate before kissing back. The kiss is a little strange, different for both of them, but it is everything Baekhyun has ever imagined and so much more.

"-ruin our friendship…" Baekhyun finishes lamely as they pull apart. "So, uh…"

"I like you too, silly," Chanyeol replies, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "And I want you to be my boyfriend."

Baekhyun smiles, the biggest smile he has ever smiled, and nods excitedly.

"Nothing would make me happier."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one owo I hope you guys like it! ^_^ Don't have much to say about this one...

Thank you so everyone that subscribed and commented! It means a lot <3

So until... Tuesday =3