xxxv. Child at Heart (Jealousy II)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Chanyeol doesn't understand why Baekhyun isn't sitting with him right now. He doesn't understand why Baekhyun is sitting with Yixing instead and he is stuck with Wu Fan. He has nothing against Wu Fan, he likes the guy, really, but he just wishes that he were sitting with Baekhyun right now. He stares almost longing at the top of Baekhyun's head from where he's sitting and wonders what he would need to do to get his boyfriend to sit with him instead.

Reaching over the back of the seat, he gently taps Baekhyun's shoulder before quickly pulling his hand back. The smaller male reacts immediately and turns to look at Yixing.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"What?" Yixing replies, clearly confused.

"You tapped my shoulder."

"What?" Yixing repeats. "No, I didn't…"

And then Baekhyun realises just who it is that just touched him, and also he can hear Chanyeol's giggles from behind him, so he leans back, pretending that it never happened.

"Baekhyun-ah…" Yixing still looks just as confused, and is still looking at him.

"It's okay," Baekhyun tells him with a smile. "I know who it was."

Yixing stares at him for a moment before leaning back. Eventually, they fall into some light conversation again, and Chanyeol is slightly upset that his plan failed. So, he does it again, which Baekhyun ignores, and again, which he still ignores, and once again.

"Chanyeol, please stop." He says suddenly, not even turning to look at him.

Chanyeol frowns slightly, upset that after all that that's the only thing he says to him. He crosses his arms in front of him, pouting obviously. Wu Fan turns to look at him, a knowing look in his eyes, before gently patting his shoulder.

"It's okay man," He says with a slight shrug. "You can't expect him to spend every moment with you." His gaze moves from Chanyeol to Yixing, who is currently laughing at something Baekhyun just said, and sighs.

Chanyeol isn't quite ready to give up yet, so he leans forward, trying to come up with a plan. He reaches over the seat and pokes Baekhyun on top of his head this time, and Baekhyun ignores him, so he does it again, and again, until the smaller male reaches up and grabs his hand. And then he's shifting so that his knees are on the seat, and he's facing Chanyeol.

"Please stop," Baekhyun sighs, releasing the other's hand. "What would it take for you to just… behave?"

"Sit with me?" Chanyeol asks softly, giving Baekhyun his best puppy dog face. "Please?"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, not falling for that look, but he stands up anyway and trades seats with Wu Fan.

"There, happy?"

"I love you Baekhyunnie!" And his arms are around Baekhyun tightly as he kisses him sloppily. "You're the best!"

"I know," Is all Baekhyun says before kissing him back. "And you better remember that."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Writing drabbles where one of them is jealous for whatever reason is really cute to me... so um, I know this one is kind of stupid, and I promise next week's will be better. I just wanted something not terribly angsty, since I've done that two weeks in a row... so, how you guys liked it...

Please feel free to leave requests or prompts or ideas, I will get to them as soon as possible. ^_^

Thank you so much to everyone that subscribed, commented, and took the time to read my drabbles, it means so much <3

So until next week =3