xxxiii. The Issue of Weight and Physical Appearances

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Baekhyun has been dieting a lot, Chanyeol realises with a frown. The vocalist hasn't been eating very much as of late, sometimes nothing at all, but he has been exercising a lot, pushing himself. Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun has lost far too much weight lately because of how easily his arms fit around the smaller male's waist. Sure, Baekhyun's always been rather petite, slim, but when Chanyeol hugs him now, he thinks that he's not much more than skin and bones.

"Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol calls after him, as Baekhyun excuses himself from the dinner table. "Wait!"

Then he's getting up too, and no one else even spares either of them a second glance. Chanyeol follows Baekhyun back to their shared bedroom, and locks the door behind them, intent on getting to the bottom of this issue tonight.

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun whispers as the taller male slips his arms around his waist from behind. "What's wrong?"

"Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol says the name slowly, purposely drawing it out. "Why are you doing this?"

"What am I doing?" Baekhyun asks, but then it seems to dawn on him. "I…I'm just not happy with myself, Chanyeol-ah."

"Why?" Chanyeol's arms tighten around the other's waist, almost like a reflex; Baekhyun doesn't even react. "What is there to not like?"

"I hate my moles," Baekhyun says, his hands moving to rub the mole on his left thumb. "I hate that I don't look good without eyeliner, I hate how fat my thighs are, I hate-!"

Chanyeol removes his arms from around Baekhyun's waist, turns him around and kisses him suddenly.

"No, Baekhyun-ah," The taller male whispers against the other's lips. "Don't you dare say those words to me… because I love everything about you."

Chanyeol removes his lips from his before gently kissing the mole right above his lips.

"I…" He says, kissing the mole on left side of Baekhyun's face. "Think…" A kiss to the one on his ear. "You…" His lips touch the one close to his collarbones, causing Baekhyun to shiver. "Are…" And finally, he lifts the vocalist's slender hand and kisses the mole on his left thumb, his lips lingering a little longer than with the previous ones. "Beautiful."

Baekhyun is blushing as he looks away from Chanyeol, clearly a little embarrassed.

"You're so cheesy," He whispers, playfully punching the rapper on the shoulder. "But thank you, Chanyeol-ah, it means a lot to hear that from you…"

"I don't want you to change, Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol replies, turning the vocalist's face so they're looking at each other again, before leaning forward so that their foreheads are touching. "But I want you to be happy with yourself. So I'm not going to tell you not to diet anymore, but please, don't do it to this extent… I can feel your ribs too easily…"

"Thank you, Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun tilts his head back and smiles at his boyfriend. "I promise, for you and for me, I will become an even better Baekhyun."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I thought of this after Chanyeol said something about Baekhyun dieting a lot... and then this happened, a little sad? Hope you like it =3

Thank you so much for subscribing, commenting, upvoting, and reading! <3 As long as I have things to write about, I will continue these. I hope I don't disappoint anyone along the way. Please feel free to leave requests or ideas or anything. =3 

So until next week! ^_^