v. First Meetings and First Loves

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

The first time that Baekhyun stepped through the doors of SM Entertainment, he was overwhelmed. Firstly, by the vast size of the inside, second by the fact that he was inside one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea, and lastly, by the fact that there was a really tall person standing there and staring, and the group of people behind the really tall person weren't helping either.

"Hi!" The tall stranger exclaimed before breaking out in a wide grin. "I'm Park Chanyeol, what's your name?"

"Hello…" Baekhyun said, feeling rather shy and awkward. "I'm Byun Baekhyun… it's a pleasure to meet you…"

"Same!" Chanyeol practically shouted. "Let's be friends!"

"Um, sure?" The smaller male felt slightly intimidated by the smiling giant, but decided to make the best of it.

"Great!" Chanyeol said before grabbing a hold of Baekhyun's right hand and beginning to drag him towards the other group of people. "Let me introduce you…"

Chanyeol then proceeded to introduce Baekhyun to so many people that he couldn't even remember all their names. Despite not even having the chance to really breathe and get his bearings before being overwhelmed all over again, Baekhyun was sure that he wouldn't change anything.

 

These days, Baekhyun is used to the vast inside, he's used to being under one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea, he's used to being stared at, and most of all, he's used to Chanyeol. The taller male has helped a lot through those couple months of training and especially through their first year and a bit after debut. Just the thought of the other makes his heart speed up a little, but Baekhyun has long since accepted that he is in love with Chanyeol, and knows that the other feels the same. It is only with the rapper that he can truly be himself.

Baekhyun smiles as he stands in the exact same spot as he had when he had first entered SM, and close his eyes as strong arms encircle his waist.

"Hey, Chanyeol-ah," He whispers, he doesn't even need to look to know who it is. "Remember when we first met?"

"Of course," Chanyeol responds, voice low and y in his ear. "I came on a little strong, didn't I?"

"You're telling me?" Baekhyun asks, pretending to be annoyed. "I was feeling completely overwhelmed and then you come along and make it all worse!"

"Sorry," Chanyeol responds with a short laugh. "I tend to have that effect on people."

"I know," The smaller male says as he turns his head and places a kiss on Chanyeol's cheek. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one for you guys! ^_^ Sorry it's so short... but I hope you guys like it. Requests and suggestions are always open! I'm going to stop writing it, because no one is giving me any anyways... but if you ever have any, please comment =3

Thank you to everyone that has subscribed so far, and to all the people that have been commenting! You guys make my day <3

So until next time! Which will probably be on... Wednesday. ^_^