xiii. Off Stage vs. On Stage

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Baekhyun feels like he's losing sight of himself. He feels like he doesn't really know exactly who he is anymore. Is he Baekhyun, main vocalist of EXO? Or is he Byun Baekhyun, normal person with an extraordinary job?

On stage, with the heavy makeup, under the bright lights, under layers of fancy clothing, and singing and dancing his heart out, Baekhyun feels like he can just do that all of his life, like that is exactly who he wants to be and is. After the performance though, after all of the make up is removed, his confidence goes with it. Suddenly, he's insecure with himself, with his voice, his face, his body, and his personality… And it's times like these that he goes to Chanyeol.

On stage, Baekhyun loses himself, becomes a different person, and off it, he still can't find who he is. When Chanyeol kisses him though, and assures him that everything is okay, that's when Byun Baekhyun knows exactly who he is, and he knows, despite all the uncertainties, with Chanyeol is where he wants to stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so... extremely short one... I just kind of wanted to explore this concept, but then I didn't know what to write anymore... so yeah... hope you liked it ^_^; I'm... still working on requests OTL I'm so sorry, I've just been feeling rather unmotivated to write lately, and then I just don't... but seriously, I will get them done... The only reason these get posted on time is because I have them written already... 

Thank you so much to everyone that takes the time to read my drabbles ; A ; I'm so happy that people like them!

So until... Sunday =3