xlv. Cold Medicine and Kisses

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"Chanyeol-ah!" Chanyeol hears Baekhyun call from just outside their door. "Time for your medicine!"

"Baekhyunnie," He moans, sitting up while pouting childishly and crossing his arms over his chest. "That stuff tastes disgusting though!"

"It does, doesn't it?" Baekhyun has a huge grin on his face, meaning that he is making fun of him and not sympathetic at all. "And that's why I'm glad that I'm not the one who's sick."

Chanyeol frowns deeply, and is about to give some sort of snarky remark when he starts coughing uncontrollably. Concerned, Baekhyun sits down next to him and gently pats his back, trying to ease him through it. It goes away gradually, and by the time it's completely gone, Chanyeol is gasping for breath.

"Now will you please take this?" Baekhyun looks worried as he places a hand upon Chanyeol's. "I want you to get better."

"Will you feed me, Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol asks, eyes wide. "At least then it won't be as bad."

Baekhyun laughs lightly, and Chanyeol smiles because the sound makes his heart flutter.

"I was going to," Baekhyun replies, pulling a spoon out. "Now open-"

"No, with your mouth," Chanyeol whispers, leaning closer and placing a finger upon the other's soft lips. "On my mouth."

Baekhyun's lips become an adorable 'o' shape as he understands what Chanyeol wants, and then he frowns.

"Do I have to?" Baekhyun groans, pouting a little. "I don't want this stuff in my mouth."

"I refuse to drink it any other way." Chanyeol states, crossing his arms and looking away, giving Baekhyun an ultimatum.

Baekhyun sighs, and rolls his eyes. "Fine, come here."

Chanyeol grins victoriously as he shifts slightly closer to Baekhyun, puckering his lips dramatically. Baekhyun makes a slightly disgusted face as he twists the bottle open. Taking a deep breath, he drinks a little bit, and has to resist the urge to spit it back out. He presses his lips against Chanyeol's, forcing the liquid into the other's mouth. For a little bit, it goes well, with Chanyeol drinking it down willingly, until he starts kissing Baekhyun a bit more forcefully, a bit more passionately. Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun closer, and closer, until Baekhyun's sitting in his lap. The medicine that is still in Baekhyun's mouth is dripping out, getting on their clothes, and the blankets. This doesn't deter Chanyeol at all though; he's still trying to deepen the kiss more. His tongue twists together with Baekhyun's, and Chanyeol can see stars in his eyes, not even minding the taste of the medicine inside Baekhyun's mouth. If only he could be fed cold medicine like this every time, he'd certainly get better a lot faster.

Baekhyun pushes him away then, annoyance clear on his face as he wipes at the cold medicine staining his lips. Chanyeol is a bit too dazed by the kiss to really take anything in. A groan is heard after Baekhyun makes his way off the bed, and he takes in the state of his clothes, not even bothering to look at the bed.

"Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun begins, still staring at his shirt. "That was disgusting, I can't believe you did that."

"I need more medicine, Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol laughs, puckering his lips at his boyfriend again. "Will you feed me more?"

Baekhyun frowns, not even acknowledging his request as he turns to leave the room. "I need a shower."

"But my medicine-"

"Do it yourself!"

Chanyeol just laughs as he hears the bathroom door slam close, followed by the sound of running water. Reaching across the side table, he picks up the medicine bottle along with the spoon and slowly fills it, all the while making a face. Plugging his nose, he forces the medicine down, and then Baekhyun appears in the doorway again, looking refreshed.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Baekhyun winks, sitting down next to him. "I'll give you a reward."

His lips are on his then, and this time Baekhyun's the one deepening the kiss until he's on top of Chanyeol. Baekhyun pulls away just as suddenly, and Chanyeol finds that he can barely breathe. There's a mischievous gleam in Baekhyun's eyes, and a smirk on his face, as he leans in closer and gently nibbles on Chanyeol's earlobe.

"That's so much more enjoyable without the cold medicine, right?"  

Chanyeol can only nod because he can't breathe, his heart is beating far too quickly, and his body is no longer listening to him.

"Good boy," Baekhyun whispers into his ear, his voice low and husky. "And when you get better…" He pauses, his fingers slowly trailing down Chanyeol's chest, tracing every muscle. "When you're not making me feed you medicine with my mouth," His fingers reach Chanyeol's pajama pants, and he slowly pulls the drawstring until it loosens. Chanyeol gulps very audibly, his body shuddering from the electricity running down his spine from Baekhyun's fingers. "We can do whatever you want."

The flushed look on Chanyeol's face, the heavy breathing, the pounding of his heart, and the slight bulge in Chanyeol's pants tells Baekhyun that he's gotten his point across. He smirks as he places a kiss on Chanyeol's jawline before getting off the bed.

"Get well soon." He winks at Chanyeol, and leaves the room, leaving Chanyeol completely dizzy with desire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um... This was supposed to be cute, and then it somehow became kind of ual, but I'm not sorry. So, I hope it's decent lol.

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read my drabbles, that comments on them, subscribes, and even upvotes, it all means so much to me <3 And as long as you guys enjoy them, I won't stop writing them.

So until next week, most likely. ^_^