xx. The Camera is on You

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Baekhyun is used to this: the cameras, the lights, the photographers, the fancy set, and the publicity. What he isn't used to is how beautiful Chanyeol is when the cameras are on him. And he doesn't want to get used to it, he would rather always be surprised by the other's beauty. The photographer is telling the taller male how to pose, where to put his hands, and what kind of expression to make; Baekhyun can't help but think that he is meant to do this, because modeling just comes so easily to him.

And when they're done with Chanyeol, he leaves the set to get changed. He passes by Baekhyun, their eyes lock on to each other’s, and for ten long seconds, the world stops spinning and it's like they're the only two people in the world. Chanyeol leans down, kissing him briefly before pulling away, effectively breaking the spell.

"Good luck, Baekhyunnie," He whispers with a wink. "I know you'll do well."

And Baekhyun can barely breathe as he watches the other male walk away; his heart is pounding against his ribcage as he walks on to the set. The staff greets him, and he's vaguely aware of greeting them back. The vocalist does as he is told, and even though the pictures turn out well, Baekhyun knows that he'll never be as beautiful as Chanyeol. That's okay with him though, because to him, no one could ever be as beautiful as Chanyeol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another really short one... ^_^; With most of these, I try to keep them short, and sometimes they turn out really short... sorry OTL Next one will be longer.

Thank you to all the people that took the time to comment and subscribe! It means a lot ^_^

So until next time... which probably won't be until next week... earliest... I'm just not going to promise anything OTL sorry... *hides*