xii. On the Radio

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"3,2,1," Junmyeon counts down, holding up his fingers so everyone knows when to start.

"We are one!" All 12 of them yells in unison. "Hello, we are EXO!"

"Ooh!" The radio DJ exclaims, clapping his hands delightedly. "Welcome, welcome EXO!"

Chanyeol's gaze immediately shifts to Baekhyun, whose eyes are shining, and a brilliant smile is on his face; he feels his heart skip a beat. Baekhyun is good at radio interviews, he's good at television interviews, he's good at variety shows, and Chanyeol knows that he's pretty good at those things too, but no one is as good as Baekhyun. The vocalist still has that breathtaking eye smile on his face, and Chanyeol has to look away because he can feel his face heating up.

"…Chanyeol-ssi," His attention is quite suddenly snapped back to the interview at the sound of Baekhyun saying his name. "Is the most handsome, in my opinion."

The rapper has to resist the urge to run up to Baekhyun and kiss him, just barely remembering that they are still in public, instead he just smiles.

"Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi."

And Baekhyun sends him a shy smile that Chanyeol recognizes immediately, it's one of those smiles that the vocalist reserves just for him, a smile that says that he loves Chanyeol so much.

The rest of the interview passes rather uneventfully with the usual questions that they are all used to, and no one really says anything that perks Chanyeol's attention. He spends the rest of the time just stealing glances at Baekhyun, and smiling when Baekhyun does the same. Needless to say, neither of them spoke much, and neither of them really processes much of it.

The second the interview ends and they leave the studio, Chanyeol wraps a hand around Baekhyun's wrist, and winks at him. Together, they run outside, into their bus, and straight to the back. As the other members pile on, none of them even cast the two of them a glance. Chanyeol gently turns Baekhyun's face, and leans forward so that their foreheads are touching.

"You're pretty handsome, yourself," The taller male whispers affectionately, reaching a hand up to caress the other's cheek. "And beautiful, you're so beautiful."

"Shut up, idiot," Baekhyun replies, a deep blush over his cheeks, as he hits Chanyeol on the chest weakly. "Don't lie to me."

"I would never lie to you, Baekhyunnie," The rapper says before kissing the other. "You called me handsome, and I'm just returning the favour."

"I hate you," The vocalist says, trying to move away from the other, but Chanyeol doesn't loosen his hold on him. "Let me go…"

"I love you too, Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol says instead, leaning forward and kissing his boyfriend again. "And I know you love me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is up a little earlier because I most likely won't have time to post it tomorrow, and I didn't want to post it later. I have mixed feelings towards this one? like several of my own drabbles, I just seriously don't like, but I still want to know what you guys think... *shrugs*

Thank you so much to all the people that subscribed to, commented on, and upvoted this fic ^_^ it really means so much to me <3

So until.. Wednesday =3