xlvi. 100 Reasons Why I Love You (2/10)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

11. His voice.

Baekhyun stares at the reason and wonders if he should elaborate. He knows that everyone loves Chanyeol's voice, his deep, y voice that doesn't match his face, makes Baekhyun want to melt every time he so much as speaks to him. He blushes deeply as he imagines the way Chanyeol says his name.

"Baekhyun-ah," It sounds so real, like he's actually right next to him. "Baekhyun-ah!"

Baekhyun jumps about a foot into the air when he realises Chanyeol is actually right next to him, concern all over his face. Quickly, Baekhyun shoves his phone into his pocket, trying to pretend he wasn't doing anything questionable.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol frowns slightly, his forehead creasing. "We're going on stage in a few minutes."

"I…" Baekhyun gulps a little, and stares at Chanyeol. "Can I… have a kiss?"

Baekhyun rarely asks for kisses or any other signs of affection, mostly it's Chanyeol that does, but sometimes he does too. Chanyeol lets out a soft chuckle before smiling at the smaller male.

"Of course, Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol says, leaning forward slightly. "Anything for you."

Their lips lightly touch, and neither moves to deepen it. Baekhyun wraps a hand around the back of Chanyeol's neck, the way Chanyeol often does, and pulls him closer. Sparks appear in his eyes as their tongues slide into each other's mouths, and this kiss is slowly making his knees feel like jelly. Chanyeol lets out a soft moan, and Baekhyun can feel his face heating up again; Chanyeol's voice just does things to him. The taller male pulls away first, and they just stare at each other, fingers upon their swollen lips. Simultaneously, they both burst into wide smiles, and Baekhyun then finds himself being held tightly against Chanyeol's chest.

"Can I kiss you again?"

And they do, again, and again, until someone is calling for them to get on stage. Chanyeol is blushing a deep crimson when he pulls away from Baekhyun, his hands tangled in Baekhyun's black locks. Baekhyun smiles as he takes a step away from the other, his hands now folded behind him.

"Go ahead… I'll be there soon."

Chanyeol doesn't question him, just leans forward and places another soft kiss on his forehead.

"Don't be too long."

12. The way his lips fit against mine

13. The way he kisses me

Note to self: ask for kisses more often. He asks for them all the time, I should too.

14. The way his fingers run through my hair

15. His lips

And then someone is calling him, so he shoves the phone away, rushing towards the stage.

16. His long limbs

Well, it's fun to watch him flail about as he learns a dance.

17. His height

Self-explanatory.

18. The height difference between us

Baekhyun would never admit this out loud, and even though he feels tiny compared to Chanyeol, he has to say that he does like it; it's one of those reasons why they're perfect for each other. He turns his attention away from his phone to see that Chanyeol has fallen asleep. They've had a long day of performances, practice, and interviews, and Baekhyun's more than ready to sleep for the next ten years.

19. When he sings in the car with me

It's one of the few times that we can just let go and sing purely out of enjoyment.

20. He never objects when I sleep in his bed

And I do this a lot. He's warm, and I'm cold.

With a sigh, Baekhyun puts his list away and places his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Within the minute, he's asleep too, their sleeping noises mixing together.

 

11. Those rare times that he asks for a kiss

Chanyeol is still blushing from the kisses he and Baekhyun had shared before the performance. And what made them even better was that Baekhyun had been the one to ask.

12. His adorable sleeping noises

A puppy. Baekhyunnie is a puppy.

13. His cute sleeping face

Chanyeol turns his head just as another soft whining sound escapes Baekhyun's lips, and he smiles, just staring at the sleeping face of his lover.

14. His hair

I love the feeling of running my hands through his hair, so soft and comfortable to the touch.

15. His neck

The back of his neck is sensitive, so it's fun to , and it's also adorable when he tries to get away.

16. When he sleeps in my bed

I normally don't like being too warm, but with him, it's a comfortable warmth.

17. The way he fits perfectly in my arms

As if to demonstrate, Chanyeol gently shifts Baekhyun so that the other is now sitting in his lap, and then Chanyeol wraps his arms around his sleeping lover, sighing contentedly at the feeling.

18. How well he fits against me

Chanyeol smiles down at Baekhyun before laying him down on his bed and lying down next to him, pulling him closer. He smiles at how each curve of the other's body fits in comparison to his own.

19. The way he sleeps

I like watching him sleep… it's comforting.

20. His small stature

Chanyeol is fairly certain that if Baekhyun were any taller or shorter they wouldn't be as perfect together. Gently, Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun on the forehead, before tucking his head underneath his chin, while Baekhyun remains blissfully unaware. A chuckle escapes from Chanyeol's throat, as he settles both of them into a more comfortable sleeping position.

"Sweet dreams, Baekhyunnie, dream of me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's part two of this series, I'm having a little trouble with part three (i've only listed 20 reasons for each, and i'm already running out of ideas OTL) so um, please don't expect it any time soon.

Thank you so much to everyone for your support for my drabbles, it means so much to me ^_^ 

So until... hopefully next week. =3