xi. Jealousy (I)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Baekhyun is standing next to Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun is talking to Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun is holding Kyungsoo's hand.

Baekhyun is laughing at something Kyungsoo just said.

Baekhyun is singing with Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun just seems to be spending a lot of time with Kyungsoo lately, and Chanyeol would never admit it, but he's jealous. So jealous, in fact, that he finds himself trying to resist the urge to physically pull them apart a lot more often than necessary. Chanyeol just wants Baekhyun to only pay attention to him, is that so much to ask?

So during their next schedule, Chanyeol takes the spot next to Baekhyun and just stands there, glaring at anyone that tries to get him to move. When Kyungsoo takes the spot on the other side of Baekhyun, Chanyeol places his arms tightly and protectively around the vocalist.

"Chanyeol-ah, what-?" Baekhyun looks at him, surprised.

"Shh, Baekhyun-ah," The taller male whispers. "Everything is fine…"

Baekhyun shoots a look of confusion towards Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just replies with a giggle. When the recording for the show starts, Chanyeol is forced away from Baekhyun, and told to stand in the usual order. So the rapper spends a good deal of that time staring over the heads of the eight members between them at the head of blonde hair. Baekhyun, on the other hand, doesn't even spare Chanyeol a single glance the entire time, as he is too wrapped up in a conversation with Tao, and later with Minseok… Chanyeol is beginning to think the worst, that Baekhyun doesn't love him as much he loves him.

 

"Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol all but whines. "Want to sleep in my bed tonight?"

To say that Chanyeol is slightly desperate would be a huge understatement.

"What's up with you today, Chanyeol-ah?" Baekhyun frowns slightly, like this isn't normal, which it isn't because Baekhyun usually just crawls into Chanyeol's bed of his own accord. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Chanyeol says a little too quickly. "I just like it when you sleep in my bed."

Baekhyun looks skeptical as he crosses his arms in front of his chest, clearly not believing what Chanyeol had just said.

"Really!" Chanyeol's voice squeaks as he says that word, so he sighs before running a hand through his hair. "I… I just want you to pay attention to me…"

"When haven't I paid attention to you?" Baekhyun's face softens at the other's words.

"Today!" Chanyeol replies a little too loudly. "And yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and-"

Chanyeol is cut off rather abruptly by Baekhyun's loud laughter.

"Oh my god, Yeol," He says, pausing in between bursts of laughter. "Are you jealous that I'm spending time with Kyungsoo?"

"No!" Chanyeol huffs, his face a bright red. "I'm not jealous!"

"Your face says otherwise," Baekhyun stops laughing and places an arm around his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer. "You are, aren't you?"

"I…" Chanyeol wants to deny it, but the look on Baekhyun's face stops him. "I want you to just look at me, Baek… I was afraid that… that you don't love me as much as before…"

"Oh, Chanyeol," Baekhyun smiles as he leans up a little and kisses his jealous boyfriend. "I love you a little bit more everyday, and if you ever doubt it then look at me. You will notice that I never look at anyone else the way that I look at you."

Chanyeol is smiling so wide by the end of that sentence that, almost half of his face is teeth. He pulls Baekhyun into tight embrace, places a kiss on the top on his head and closes his eyes, feeling serene and happy.

"I love you too, Baekhyunnie," He whispers. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, idiot," Baekhyun replies, wrapping his arms tighter around the other's neck. "And don't you dare forget that."

----------------------------------------------------------

Most of these are like headcanons... I honestly believe that Chanyeol would get jealous easily >w> but it's cute owo
Still working on those requests OTL ugh I'm so slow, I'm sorry OTL

Thank you so much to all the people that subscribed and commented! it means a lot <3 

So until... Saturday =3