xli. Our Little Secret (Stars III)

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun whispers, as they are getting ready to go to bed that night. "I have an idea…"

"Okay, and what would that be?" Chanyeol asks.

"I think we should get matching tattoos…" The vocalist replies happily, while lifting a corner of Chanyeol’s oversized shirt, that he wears as pajamas, to reveal the hip line that he is oh so proud of, and pointing to it. "Like around here."

"Okay," Chanyeol just smiles, amused by the idea. "What of?"

"Our power symbols," Baekhyun says happily, letting his shirt fall. "So I would get your phoenix on mine, and you would get my star on yours."

"Right," Chanyeol smirks, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's thin waist. "And how long have you been thinking about this?"

"Since a couple of days after they first told us about the concept, the symbols, and the powers?" Baekhyun replies thoughtfully, leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Sounds crazy, I know… but I would really like to do this with you."

"And I would like to do this with you as well," He replies, kissing Baekhyun gently. "So, when we have time off again, let's go."

Baekhyun looks up at Chanyeol, his eyes sparkling and a wide smile upon his face, and nods happily, clearly excited.

 

About two weeks later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol head out together, not telling anyone where they are going. During this time, the vocalist had done some research and found a place that has gotten fairly good reviews and isn't too far from their dorm. Chanyeol was skeptical at first, but eventually agreed. They arrive at the place after a twenty-minute walk and Baekhyun freezes outside the door, suddenly nervous.

"Yeol…" Baekhyun whispers, clutching Chanyeol's arm. "I… I don't know if I can do this…"

"Baek, this was your idea…" Chanyeol reminds him gently, pulling him in a comforting embrace. "But if you really don't want to do it anymore, I understand, and I support you."

"No, no…" Baekhyun takes a step away from Chanyeol and breathes in deeply before breathing out again. "I can do this."

"Okay," Chanyeol replies with a shrug. "If you say so."

"Are you sure you're not scared?" Baekhyun teases with a smirk on his face. "I would understand if you were."

"Let's just go." Chanyeol says, rolling his eyes, before proceeding to push Baekhyun inside.

They are greeted by a girl shorter than Baekhyun, chewing gum with a clipboard in her hands.

"Can I help you?" Disinterest is clear in her tone.

"Yes… we have an appointment?" Baekhyun says, still feeling a little nervous, before telling her their names.

She directs them to a different area before saying that someone would be with them shortly. Eventually, two different people call them in, before they show them what they want, and where they want it, Baekhyun indicated the right side of his hip, while Chanyeol indicated his left side.

Baekhyun finds himself constantly wincing, tears forming in his eyes, as the tattoo artist inks and fills it in; he's glad that he decided to make it relatively small, however he regrets the decision to get it over the bone. An hour and a half later, although it feels like much, much longer, the tattoo is done, and after very explicit directions from the artist about how to take care of it, they are finally allowed to leave.

 

Over the next couple of weeks, Baekhyun and Chanyeol follow the instructions exactly, not willing to risk bacteria or infections, or anything else that could go wrong. They couldn't avoid practice, or their schedules, so the tattoos take a little longer to completely heal.

That night, Baekhyun gingerly tests lying on his right side again and sighs in relief when it barely hurts. Exhausted and a little sleep deprived, he subconsciously turns back on to his left side. He's barely aware when he feels Chanyeol slip into his bed and arms wrap around his waist. It's not until he feels Chanyeol's lips on his neck is he suddenly more conscious. Baekhyun tries to turn to face him, but is stopped by Chanyeol with a gentle hand against the small of his back.

Chanyeol's lips are upon Baekhyun's neck, slowly and gently working his lips down, purposely teasing all the areas he knows to be sensitive. The smaller male raises a hand to his mouth, panicked, trying to contain the moans.

"It's okay," Chanyeol whispers seductively, gently nibbling on his boyfriend's earlobe. "There's no one here…"

"There probably will be though," Baekhyun tries to retort, but it's weak as he bites back a whimper. "Can't you remember the last two times?"

"You worry too much," Chanyeol says softly, his hand finding its way underneath Baekhyun's shirt and lightly brushes his fingertips over Baekhyun's still healing tattoo. He chuckles at his boyfriend's sharp intake of breath. "You know, this tattoo, technically means that you belong to me now…"

Baekhyun finally manages to turn around and push Chanyeol on to his back before climbing on top, straddling him.

"That means you belong to me too," Baekhyun replies, running his fingers across Chanyeol's tattoo a bit more roughly than Chanyeol had touched his. "And that's the way it should be."

The smaller male kisses his boyfriend hungrily, while running his fingers through Chanyeol's hair.

"You taste good…" Baekhyun says, nibbling gently on Chanyeol's bottom lip. "Come on baby…"

The smaller male trails slow butterfly kisses down Chanyeol's neck before pushing himself into a sitting position. Biting his own bottom lip in a way that he knew Chanyeol would find attractive, he slowly began to pull his shirt over his head, revealing his bare torso to the other. With no hesitation, Chanyeol reaches out and runs his hands down Baekhyun's chest, his mouth slightly open, breathing heavily.

"You're so beautiful," Chanyeol gasps, as his hand finds its way to Baekhyun's phoenix tattoo once again. "And you're all mine…"

"I think you're wearing too much," Baekhyun purrs, purposely grinding his hips against his boyfriend's. "Let's do something about that, shall we?"

Chanyeol immediately lifts his arms up, allowing Baekhyun to pull his shirt over his head before carelessly tossing it on to the floor. Baekhyun's lips are on Chanyeol's collarbones, while his hand gently caresses the star tattoo on Chanyeol's left hip.

"I love you," Baekhyun whispers against Chanyeol's heated skin. "And I love that I can now claim you as mine…"

"I love y-ah!" Chanyeol gasps loudly as he feels Baekhyun's tongue brush against his . "…you too…"

"Oh baby," Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, mischief and lust clear in his brown eyes. "I want you…"

That is when the door opens, and they can hear Zitao saying goodnight to someone before entering the room. He freezes at the sight, but just smirks.

"Hey, don't mind me," He says with a smirk, crossing his arms, but not looking away. "Just pretend I'm not here."

Baekhyun blushes deeply, before moving off of Chanyeol, suddenly no longer feeling any of what he had been. Chanyeol's face reflects a similar emotion.

"You guys are no fun," Zitao whines with a frown, before moving to his bed. "Whatever."

And then he lies down, facing away from them. Baekhyun laughs nervously, as he lies down next to Chanyeol, reaching a hand over and softly tracing random shapes over his boyfriend's bare chest.

"Well, that was fun while it lasted…" Baekhyun mumbles.

"Yes it was," Chanyeol turns his head, a smile on his face, before kissing Baekhyun gently. "We can continue later."

"Promise?" Baekhyun asks quietly, nuzzling closer towards Chanyeol.

"Of course, Baekhyunnie," He grins, placing a kiss upon Baekhyun's nose. "Whatever makes you happy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahaha... I'm sorry, I can't write , this is literally the closest you'll get to me writing , ever. OTL I'm sorry.

Thank you to everyone that has subscribed to, commented on, upvoted, and taken the time to read these drabbles, it means the world to me! <3

So uh, I'm not going to promise any sort of consistent schedule, so please don't expect one... for now, let's just say... every other week... until next time! ^_^