i. Sleepless Nights

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

It is well past midnight when Baekhyun finds himself still wide awake; he thinks that it's a mixture of the fact that he's not really sleepy, as well as how cold he feels at that moment. He can hear the sounds of the other people in the room, clearly asleep, and wishes that he could be as well. Turning on to his right side, his eyes fall on Chanyeol, who is sound asleep, and half hanging off his bed; clearly he is way too tall for that tiny bed.

For a while, Baekhyun contemplates sneaking into the other's bed, absorbing the other's warmth, and perhaps then he could finally fall asleep. He is about to put the plan into action when he remembers the other two people sleeping in the same room. He briefly considers if that would be inappropriate, but then he decides to do it anyways.

As quietly as possible, he gets out of bed and somehow gets into Chanyeol's filling what little space there is left. He shifts his own position while pushing at the taller male until both of them are situated somewhat comfortably, snuggling against each other. Throughout the entire thing, Chanyeol, Minseok and Zitao all stay asleep, but Baekhyun is sure that he almost wakes the oldest of the four up.

Baekhyun is warm now, and happy to not be alone, but for some reason, he still can't fall asleep. Moving closer to Chanyeol, he closes his eyes and tries, really hard, to fall asleep. Eventually, he realizes what's keeping him awake: Chanyeol's extremely loud breathing right in his ear. Mumbling to himself in annoyance, Baekhyun punches the taller male in hopes of waking him up. And to his surprise, he actually does. For a long moment, Chanyeol just stares at him, while blinking, clearly not fully awake.

"What's wrong, Baekhyun-ah?" The taller male's deep voice is heavy with sleep, and Baekhyun can't help but think how attractive he sounds. "Was I breathing too loud again?"

Baekhyun smiles as he wraps an arm around Chanyeol's waist.

"Yes."

The taller male places both of his arms around the other before yawning, clearly about ready to fall asleep again.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol says, even though he probably doesn't mean it. "I'm going back to…" He's asleep before he even finishes his sentence.

Baekhyun smiles just a little wider as he releases a soft puppy sound, before burying his face into Chanyeol's chest in an attempt to mute the sounds at least a little bit. Soon enough, he falls asleep in the arms of the one he loves, and Baekhyun can't help but wish that all nights could be like this.

--------------------------------------------------

And that's the first one ^_^ If there's anything you think I should write about please leave suggestions or requests in the comments. 

Thank you for reading! <3

I will try to update, hopefully, at least once a week, or twice a week. So until the next one!