SEQUEL NOTICE!!

A Marriage's Happy Ending

 

HEY HEY HEY!!!
So I didn't think I was going to do the sequel this early but it seems like many people liked it so I decided to write it now. It took me days and days to think of an idea for the sequel and I finally got it! Hopefully it won't disappoint you. I think this sequel won't be too happy but maybe you might end up with a broken heart, I'm not sure. Aha. I'll try to make it as painful as it can be. After all, it'll be filled with a lot of sadness. This time, the story will focus more on Jin Ae and Taecyeon's friendship. OF COURSE! Our lovely Jajeoong will have his parts too. Also hopefully I don't make too much mistakes, which I highly doubt, PLUS there won't be too many flashbacks like before so don't worry. Haha. Here is the introduction to the story and some teasers. I have already started writing some chapters already so if you truly want a faster update like before, COMMENT! Long, short, WHATEVER! Aha. I just need to know that my readers can't resist this story. LOL. This time, I'll wait for at least five comments or more for each update. I know not everyone can comment everyday or get to use the internet everyday but we can work something out. ^_^ So... For Winglin, I'll have a separate site but as for here... mmm what do you think? Continue with part one or separate it from part one?? Suggestion?? Also I made a trailer to this. It's not the best but please do check it out since it might give you an idea of what will be going on in the story and I spent A LOT of time on it. For rated scenes, I'll added in a few since most readers wanted it but just an reminder, I', not a pro at writing rater R scenes but whatever. What else...? So I won't do any chapter update until... Maybe until I'm on my Christmas Break. Please be patient. 
 
Thank You! ;)
-iloveDBSK
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Foreword:
 
After the dark secrets and the horrible people who destroyed Jaejoong and Jin Aeís marriage, they both learned to believe that their love is stronger than lies. They were blissfully remarried with two twin daughters and another one coming along the way. Life just couldnít be any better but theyíre not the only ones in this pretty picture. There were the ones they love and the ones that are somewhat a part of their lives. The greatest and worst change clashed into their marriage when Taecyeon lost his memory due to a horrible airplane crash. Not only did Taecyeon lose his memory but also lost something else that was Jin Aeës replacement. As time went on, Jin Ae became the friend she should be and was there for Taecyeon as he recovers from his injuries. Unsure what the reasons and story may be, Taecyeon started to change. He grew to hate the world. He hated life. He hated people and most of all, he hated Jin Ae.
 
Why does he hate her?
 
What dramas will he create for her?
 
Will he ever get his memory back?
 
Will Taecyeon be the one to break Jin Aeís marriage again?
 
How can they seek their happy endings like before?
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
TEASERS:
 
I could only remember racing down the hallways and repeating my main reason why I was there. I was there for him. For my best friend.
 
~~~~
 
It was like having nightmares. They flashed in my sleeps and appeared when I hear the planes flying across the sky.  My head starts to hurt and it spins round and round.
 
Am I just dreaming?
 
~~~~
 
I knew at the moment what I should expect once that red light turns green. I tried not to let out too much emotions but I couldnít help it until the light switched to green.
~~~~
 
"Jin Ae..." I softly called her and she didn't look up but I knew she heard me.
 
"What is love...?" I finally asked like I had no knowledge of it.
 
~~~~
 
"IF YOU WANT TO EN GO BACK TO HIM THEN GO!" I screamed in anger and frustration towards her.
 
She slightly shook her head as a refusal and tears streamed down her face.
 
"I...I can't leave you..." She muttered still in deep tears.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
TRAILER:
 
Feel free to leave me a comment on Youtube or add it on your comment when you do comment after watching it. If you do, let me know that you did and I'll personally tell you something about what might happen in the story ;)
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_gIhDAVgg4
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: DEC.10.2010