Another reason

A Marriage's Happy Ending

[A/N: OMFG!! GUESS WHAT??!! BIRTHDAY GIRL HERE!!! Okay, so… Another thing is, I have a present for you all. Tsh. I‘m the one who is suppose to receive presents. *Angry Face* Haha. Anyways, IF YOU DON‘T READ THIS THEN YOU‘LL MISS OUT ON IT! I made a trailer for the story. Sorry if it‘s not the best since I was using a laptop and a online site which was pretty cool and I don‘t know. I stayed all night just to do it so please enjoy it with a piece of your heart. *YAWNS* Okay so… TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!! GET READY FOR FOUR CHAPTERS!!!!! REMEMBER TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE TRAILER!!!***TRAILER: http://jaycut.com/content/18-august-2010-2214 ]

DAYS LATER…
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I knew that I couldn’t make two people happy at the same time especially when they’re both the girls I love. I sat on the sofa like a dead person being placed there for nothing. I tried setting things straight in my head but nothing seem to be in place. Looking at my marriage, I had everything I needed but no kids yet. When it came to Hana, I just couldn’t find the reasons why I have to stay with her. I guess there weren’t any special reasons. Hana called me in the afternoon and asked me to go visit her. I took a shower and got dressed. I went into the bathroom and tried looking for my watch when something caught my eyes. It was poking out of the trash can, wrapped with tissue paper. I picked it up and as the tissue fell off, it revealed something to me.

“Can this be true? P-positive?!”

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

After I gave him my opinion, things weren’t the same anymore. When he didn’t come home, I knew exactly where he was. He didn’t need to call and let me know, it was obvious. I cried day and night when he wasn’t around. I was tearing apart and I couldn’t keep it inside anymore. I didn’t want anyone to know about my problems but I really need to tell someone so I asked Taecyeon to go out with me. We sat by a park with kids running around, laughing and teasing each other.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“I don‘t know, Tae… I think my marriage isn‘t going anywhere.” My voice indicated that I wanted to cry.

“Why? He‘s cheating on you, right?” He placed his hands on my shoulders.

“Was it really my fault? I never should have married him, right? I don‘t even know what to say. I‘m lost. I need an answer, a solution but I can‘t help myself to find it.” Tears ran down my face.

“Jin Ae~ah… don‘t let your tears fall for such a worthless man. Once he cheated, he‘ll do it again. He‘ll never learn his lesson until you leave him.”

“I know that he still loves her. If she doesn‘t let go, he‘ll never do. She‘s trying to make herself look vulnerable so he‘ll go back to her.”

“Then fight for him since he’s your husband. Don‘t let her do this to you.”

I shook my head with a small smile.

“I did but I couldn‘t do it with my hardest. She was my best friend and because of one guy, it broke us up. If I try harder, it‘ll just make matters worse.”

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

Inside I was cursing myself to go to hell or get hit by a car for not being a man. I’m sitting here, listening and watching the girl I love cry about her dumb husband who doesn’t know how to satisfied her.

“How bad is the situation? Have they…” I trailed off and she nodded.

“Aish… he needs to get beat up to get some sense out of him.” I felt the rage growing as I stood up wanting to kick his at the moment.

“Where are you going?”

“To find the bastard who‘s playing with the wrong girl.”

“Tae!”

She pulled me back down and shook her head.

“I fought with my heart and it got no where. If you fight with your fist, it‘ll go somewhere but it‘ll make it more complicated. You should know that before I took angry out by fist fighting but this is different. It‘s reality we‘re talking about. It’ll just bring up more trouble. Tae…” She pleaded and held my hands tightly then look into my eyes.

“Let me be the only one who‘s hurt in this, don‘t bring yourself in it, okay?”

I sighed and gave up.

“Look, Lee Jin Ae. No matter what, I‘ll make sure you’re happy from now on.” I made it sound like a promise and tears arose again in her eyes.

“I don‘t ever want you to shed tears for someone who doesn‘t see them. Only do it for those who see your tears whether you show them or not, araso?” I cupped her cheeks and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I love you so much. I don‘t know what I‘ll do without you.” She bawled in my arms.

‘Only if those words were meant more than friends, I’ll never let those tears fall.’

There was a short moment when she fell asleep while I drove her home. I parked the car on the side and examined the features of her beautiful face. I wanted to feel her soft face but it’ll only wake her up. That reminded me desiring to be the man she sees every morning she wakes up or before she close her eyes to go to sleep.

“Jin Ae… when will I have the courage to tell you that I love you…” I said it so soft, I was sure she wouldn’t be able to hear it.

I start the car and drove again. I was close to her house when she woke up by herself.

“Sorry~~” She groaned and sat up.

“For what?”

“I fell asleep.”

“No, it‘s okay. You need to get some sleep too.”

“Oh, we‘re here.” She noticed that the car stopped and I smiled.

“Need me to pick you up tomorrow?”

“I‘ll call you if I do.”

“Alright. Bye then.” She smiled at me then got out of the car.

She waved to me then waited until I left.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

The house lights welcomed me once I got inside. The dark feeling I had when Jaejoong misunderstood me for cheating on him came back. Each step I took, it felt like the horrible darkness was taking me in. I got to the living room and Jaejoong stood by the entrance.

“You were with him, right?”

“Yea.” I merely answered then set my bag down on the sofa.

“I know you have something to say. Just spit it out.”

He threw something on the sofa and I focused on it. I froze as my eyes looked at the box.

“You‘re pregnant again…right?”

I didn’t want to look at him in the eyes.

“How can you keep this away from me when it‘s MY child?”

“Jin Ae!” He raised his voice when I didn’t answer.

“Because I don‘t want this child to be another reason why you don‘t want to divorce me and be with Hana. I know that you still love her, why can‘t you just admit it?!” I stood up so we could be looking at each other at the same level.

“How long have you taken the test?” He went back to the subject he brought up.

“Two days ago... I didn‘t get my monthly period so I decided to take a test and it was positive even when I took the sixth one.”

“I don‘t want to talk about this any further.” I turned but he stopped me before I could take another step.

“This is all because of Hana, right? You kept the news about our baby and everything else just because of her?!”

“It‘s just not all because of her! You‘re the one making it hard and not telling me the truth! You told me over and over again that you‘ll never disappoint but you end up doing so! As for our baby, you don‘t have to stay with me! You‘ll suffer more just like before!” I madly answered him then walked to the front door.

“Jin Ae!” He came after me after a few seconds and grabbed my hand when I was outside.

“Where do you think you‘re going?”

“Some place where I can settle myself. This isn‘t the place for me.” I tugged on my wrist but he pulled me into his arms.

“Don‘t. I don‘t want to lose the baby the second time. I don‘t want to lose anything I have now with you. Please don‘t leave. I‘m sorry.” He said and I fell for those words again.

“Jaejoong… when will you know who to love? You know that this is hurting me inside. The reason why I didn‘t tell you about our baby was because I didn‘t want it to be another reason to stop you from making your final decision. I‘m already a month pregnant. I don‘t know what to do from now on. Jaejoong~ah…” I cried to him and he held on tighter to me.

“Please stay… Let’s keep everything to ourselves….I love you too much to let you go like this…” He cupped my face and passionately kissed me.

“Jaejoong…” I broke the kiss for a second to say his name then went back into the kiss.

‘Why can’t we just let each other go? I don’t want to end up being apart but why is there a feeling telling me to leave?’

----

[A/N: Haha. I know right~~ Like “OMFG! SHE’S PREGNANT?! AGAIN??!! O.O”]

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! : )