Restart

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: OH NO! ALERT! ALERT!! LISTEN TO A SAD SONG, IT'S RECOMMENDED!!

----

I woke up with my body all sore. I moved a bit and the first thing I realized about me was my stomach. My baby. Jaejoong stood up from his seat and everyone else gather around.
 
"Jin Ae~ah..." Jaejoong was the first to speak up.
 
I looked at him then at everyone that was here.
 
"U-umma..." My voice shook.
 
"Oh dear..." My mom said then cried to my appa.
 
"My...My...H-he..." I constantly said, asking for an answer.
 
"Jin Ae..." Jaejoong came forth but I ran my hands through my hair and shook my head.
 
"No... No... NO!" I screamed and cried.
 
"I'm just dreaming! Where's my baby?! My baby!" I shouted when Jaejoong tried to comfort me by hugging me.
 
"My baby..." I sobbed in his arms.
 
"I know..." He answered as his own tears came.
 
"My baby..." I continued.
 
"My...uh..."
 
A sudden pain struck me so hard, I felt numb for a second. It felt like I was dying. More blood came and I wasn't able to move another inch of my body.
 
"Doctor!" Jaejoong shouted with me still in his arms.
 
"Jin Ae~ah!" His voice was the only thing calling me to wake up.
 
He shook me nonstop until the doctor and nurses surrounded me. My vision became foggy then the light became darkness. I felt trapped, misplaced and hurt. My mind was blank. I couldn't think or in more simple words, emotionally dead.
 
 
**Jaejoong's POV**

"My baby..." She chanted as her tears made everyone shed theirs too.
 
"My...uh..." She sounded like she was in pain.
 
I took a look at her and the sheet over the half of her body was quickly dyed with her blood. She held her stomach and gripped tightly on the bed.
 
"Doctor!" I shouted and everyone panic.
 
We were told to go out as they took care of her. My heart explode into pieces as I watched her in the pain she was now. I wish I could take it away but I knew I could never do so. Suddenly everything had to be like this. At first, it was just between me, Jin Ae and Hana but it had to be my first son.

‘My dear son, appa was waiting for the day to hear your cry when your umma gives birth to you but now, appa will never get to hear it anymore.’

Hours later…
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I came to the point where I finally gave up and admit that I lost my first child. The child who I was prepared to give everything for but on the other hand, he was the reason why I stayed with Jaejoong. I underestimated my perfect marriage and now it's a disaster.
 
"Jin Ae...?" Jaejoong walked in.
 
I wiped away my tears and looked out the window instead.
 
"Jin Ae, I'm sorry... I..." He began then reached for my hand.
 
"Sorry for what? I should be the one saying sorry..." I said then forced a smile on my face with new tears.
 
"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Hana? She's the one who has a 50/50 chance of living unlike me who just lost something but will be able to live on without it forever..." Saying that brought down my tears.
 
"I know what I said to you was wrong but I guess I was too angry at that moment. I---" He tried to explain.
 
"Jaejoong~ah... I've had enough. I know you still love Hana. Now there's nothing that should be stopping you from loving her. The only reason why you decided to marry me in the first place was because of your child who I was carrying inside of me. You were my best friend's boyfriend and after one mistake, both of our worlds just changed. In the beginning, I thought I won't be able to last with you but as time went by, we both learn how to love each other until today..." I said and he listened.
 
"I kept you away from everything you got ready for her and now I'm letting go. You'll be able to love her like how you used to. Those days when you only saw me as her friend but nothing more. I'm letting go." I ended and kept my eyes down.
 
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his heart. It felt so right that even I can hear his heartbeat. Is it calling me? Is it still beating til this day because of me? Or was it all because of Hana?
 
"Yes, every since the first day I've met you. I've only seen you as Hana's friend but it changed after we created our family. The feelings that were there for Hana USED to be something but all I know now is that I love the girl who carried my child for months and every possible pain killed her today. During our vows, I promise to be with you day and night, sunshine or rain, I'll always be there for the person who I'm going to placed this ring for..." He said these convincing words to me.
 
He lifted up my chin and caress my cheek.
 
"Let's start over and this time I'll make sure I won't disappoint you. I love you, Jin Ae..." He promised and kissed the top of my forehead.
 
"Jaejoong... this is why I hate myself for loving you too much until now. I still want to trust you even when I know that you're lying to me but I don't think I'll be able to forget you." I said and held me back to his chest.
 
This time I felt like the sound of his heartbeat will only be heard by me and nobody else. It's meant to beat like this because it's love we're both fighting for.

----

A/N: I can't say this enough but you guys are AWESOME! Haha you guys are so funny. Some say they want me to update NOW or should I say, EVERYONE wants me to update ASAP then some say they're having heart attacks. Yes, I know but if you die then hopefully your parents doesn't know that it was me. hehe or it was my story 8P. ahah Uh... I just wanted to update this tonight just in case I couldn't for tomorrow. Love ya! <3

----

TEASERS:

Even God. I knew that if I wanted to curse him I could but deep inside it was just the way how life was destined for my son, JaeMin.

~~

“So what‘s this all about? A friend? Permission to date?” My appa threw questions at us.

~~

I didn’t know what to say to them. Obviously, I was pregnant, didn’t need to get marry but after some thinking more like two seconds of thinking, I just said yes to Jaejoong.

~~

“Yah! Try touching me again and I‘ll chop off your hands and even that!” She warned him.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)