End

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

I had lunch with Taecyeon and he seem a bit uneasy about it. I don’t know if he noticed that I see it but I didn’t bother to complain about it. It would make me look bad and like I’m obsess over him even when I think I’m falling for him.

“Um… The try- ons for the dress and suit is next week. Are you planning to come with me?” I shyly asked.

“Sure.” He plainly replied which was already satisfying enough.

“Also about the rings… have you found one that you liked?” He followed up with another question.

“Not yet. I was thinking if you wanted to do that after we do the try-ons.” I suggested and he turned his attention to me.

He kept looking at me then reached out his hand towards my face.

‘Oh God~ What is he----’

“Something is in your hair.” He said and I felt dumb at his action.

“Oh… Thanks.” I dumbly smiled then we continued eating.

After lunch, we went to a nearby park that was filled with children. There was a gigantic sign that painted: Kid’s Fun Day! I grew excited and looked at Taecyeon.

“This looks fun, want to do it?” I asked and he scoffed.

“Why don‘t we try it out, hm?” I asked and he shrugged then I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the entertainments.

We got to do almost everything that was at the festival. Taecyeon did a shooting game and won a cute and chubby panda bear for me. Once I felt like we needed a rest, we walked back to his car. I carried the bear with secure and hugged the neck of it. It was soft and made me wish I was holding Taecyeon like this too. We were walking side by side then I examined the features of his face. It was extremely nice. WAY too nice. I was falling for his charms day by day or let’s say with each seconds I was with him. My appa’s saying was working on me like magic. He said even though I know nothing about this Ok Taecyeon once I spend at least every seconds of an hour with him I will surely find something good in him. I was beginning to see a side of him that can make him my perfect husband. Thank God for this. Thank Taecyeon for being here.

“AH!”

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I saw her staring at me from the corner of my eyes but I didn’t want to say anything since I couldn’t wait to see Jin Ae tomorrow and give her what I won for her.

-FLASHBACK-

“Um… I‘m going to the restroom.” Jin Kyung informed me.

“Okay. I‘ll wait here for you.” I told her and she smiled before running off to the bathroom.

Not so long after her departure there was a announcement.

“WANT TO MAKE SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE SMILE? WANT THEM TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM BY ONLY A GRAIN OF RICE? COME TO OUR BOOTH AND MAKE A RICE NECKLACE, KEY CHAIN, BRACELET OR WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE!”

I thought it was interesting so I went to the booth forgetting that I was waiting for someone.

“Hi, sir. Would you like to make one for someone? Possibly your girlfriend, wife if you do have on, a friend or anyone.” The vendor suggested.

“Um… can I get this one.” I pointed to the necklace that attracted me the most.

It looked very pure and clean with a red flower inside. It fitted so well with Jin Ae and I’m sure she’ll like it.
http://goodluckrice.com/images/categories/straight3.jpg

“So what would you like to be written on the rice?” The vendor asked.

“Mm… Can I have Tae on one side and jin on the other?” I asked.

“Sure can. Wait, I’ll take your order first then in about an hour or whenever you can come pick it up.”

He scribbled and erased then scribbled again as he wrote my order for me. He tore the recipt out and handed it to me.

“Thank you, sir!” He smiled and nod at me.

I went back to where I was suppose to wait for Jin Kyung and she was about five feet away from me by the time I reached my spot too.

“I‘m sorry. I met one of my aunt so I got into a deep conversation with her. I‘m sorry again.” SDhe apologized.

“It‘s okay…”

-END-

“AH!” Jin Kyung yelped and fell down.

“Are you okay?!” I bent down to her as she covered her ankle.

“I…I twisted my ankle.” She winced out the pain.

I searched for my car and it was about a five minute walk until we would get there. I got in front of her and patted my back.

“Come on, I‘ll piggyback you.”

“No. I think I‘ll be fine.” She refused and tried standing up but like usual situations like this she failed.

“Come on. It‘ll tale a while until we get to my car.” I convinced and she gave up since the pain was everlasting.

I had her on my back and it grabbed some attention but I was just being nice and helping her until we arrive to my car. The thought of Jin Ae never vanished from my head but was like a print stuck being where it is now.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Are you full yet?” I asked her since she barely touched anything outside of her first plate of food.

She bob her head once then took in some food. I knew she hated me and wished I was dead or something. She didn’t want me to be any closer to her even eating seems a issue for us but we never argued about it and kind of stay like we’re just roommates.

“Jin Ae…”

Her hands stopped moving her chopsticks and I cupped one side of her cheek that was once pale as the snow I promised her with.

“Please eat more. You seem skinner and I know you‘re stressed but---”

She pushed back her chair and stood up.

“I don‘t want to talk about it.” She said then went out of the kitchen.

I sighed and my appetite was ruined. Food were still piled on the plates and not much of it were gone. I cooked her favorites for today and she didn’t want them either. I must have broke her heart badly since she doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I didn’t want to be mean but I was stil debating if I wanted to work out this marriage once again. Honestly, I wanted to. I didn’t care if I could bear any more children for Jaejoong if he says it’s okay. I’m willing to work harder if he thinks I’m not a good wife. I can do so much more that I just want this marriage to work but it was impossible. He was still stuck with Hana and it was best for me to be the one who let loose of my end. I gripped it with all my strength but I came to realize that it wasn’t my victory in this tug-a-war and possibly it was Hana‘s. When I was out of the kitchen, I heard him placed his chopsticks down and that made me stopped to look back. I felt the tears raging in my two eyes that had cried many times. I sat down on the sofa and curled up with a pillow in my lap. Jaejoong walked out of the kitchen and came to me. He took a spot next to me but left a tiny space between us.

“C…Can I hold you for a while?”

I didn’t answer him until he knelt in front of me with his eyes filled with tears.

“Jin Ae… Please… How can you bear leaving me like this? I know what I have done wrong. I can‘t do anything to correct it or to make it come back. I‘m sorry for our babies. I‘m sorry for hurting you. I‘m sorry for the pain. I‘m so sorry for everything that I wish I was the one who was laying in the hospital bed, dead and gone before you can see me… Jin Ae…”

“Jaejoong… As you beg me to stay, I‘m begging you to let go. I have forgiven you for the things you have done. I know that we both or anyone in this whole world can not go back in time to make their lives better but we need to depart. I need this to come to an end. You said it is hurting you but is it as much as mine? I was the one who carried both of our babies inside of me for such a short amount of time and I lost them. I cared and stayed alive for them. Jaejoong…” I looked into both of his eyes.

“I have made my decision on this divorce. Please don‘t try to convince me anymore…”

He broke into tears and buried his face in my lap. I was in my own tears as we shared the moment together. We were losing it and everything happened so fast. About a year ago, we argued and hated each other. Several moths ago, thirty minutes topped the morning and endless ended the night. A week that just past, our marriage was coming to its end. It was the end that seems to be longer than it should be.

----

[A/N: I'm tired...? Eh whatever. My back is just killing me. Well I'm making EGGROLLS. Just wanted to let you guys know what is up if me or what I'm doing NOW. Anyways... um yea... wait for the next update :) ]

----

TEASERS:

Suddenly, she scoot the chair back then ran to the bathroom. Gagging and water splashing were the only things I heard so I rushed to the bathroom.

~~~~

I was seeing more of the girl who I was arranged to be married to. I got to say, she had caught me off my guards a few times.

~~~~

“I…I got something I really need to let you know…”

~~~~

“It‘s been a long while, Lee Jin Ae.” He said and I recognized it at the very moment.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 27. 2010