A Piece of Her

A Marriage's Happy Ending

A/N:OKAY! I fixed the chapter with a BETTER format. OMFG! Anyone heard of Jaejoong's new tattoo? I'm in BIG shock. I'm speechless and why?? I DONT FREAKIN KNOW BUT now I don't even want to sleep! Ugh. I'm REALLY going insane! xP

 

 F I V E   M O N T H S   L A T E R ...

 **Jaejoong‘s POV**

“YAY~!” Hana and I cheered and applauded as Jung Hwa blew out the candles on his birthday cake.

I reserved a private room in Jung Hwa’s favorite restaurant for his present. As my first son, I wanted to give him everything in the world but it was a bit impossible for me so I promised to give him more once he is grown.

“Appa, here.” He stuffed a slice of cake in my mouth and I allowed him to smear the cream over my mouth.

Hana laughed then it was her turn for the cake. I chuckled when Jung Hwa his fingers and gobbled his piece of cake. We were served with Jung Hwa’s much loved dishes and he filled his tiny stomach with all that was on the table. He fed one spoon to me then to Hana then to himself. It was a pattern and he was glad to feed us like kids when we should be the one feeding him. Next, I took him to the zoo to see the pandas that were imported from China. He once told me that pandas were his idols so one day he will get one as his pet.

“Honey~” Hana grunt as Jung Hwa got candy glued to his cheeks and hands.

“*sigh* Can you wait here while I clean him up?” Hana asked.

“Yea, sure.”

Hana took Jung Hwa by the hand and walked to the girl’s bathroom. I scoffed, thinking that once Jung Hwa is old enough, he will NEVER EVER want to enter in a girl’s bathroom ever again since he is a boy but for now, a bathroom is just a bathroom. I stood by a light pole and waited.

“JaeJae?!” Someone said one of my high school’s nicknames and I turned to see who it might be.

“Big head?!” I used the same tone as the newcomer then we did a man hug.

“Yah~ Look at you. Getting handsome by the years.” He complimented.

“And your head is still the same size.” I joked and he laughed along with me.

“Yah~ How‘s life?” He started a new conversation.

“Not so bad but a lot of work. And you?”

“Same here. I just got married last year--- yah~ I heard you got married to that Lee Jin Ae. Is it true?” He curiously asked.

“How did you know?” I eyed him with a shaking laugh.

“All our high school friends past it along so it came to my ears also I heard you guys just got divorced, right?”

“We---”

“Appa!” Juns Hwa shouted my name then ran to me.

He hugged my leg and looked up to my friend.

“Is this your son? Hi, little one.” My friend ruffled Jung Hwa’s hair.

“Uh give me your number. I‘ll discuss this with you sometime later.” I took out my phone and he did the same then we exchanged numbers.

“HONEY~!” A paranoid female voice called towards out direction.

“Araso. Call me or I‘ll call you.” My friend said as he backtracked.

“Sure will.” I said then he went to his wife.

“Who was that?” Hana approached us.

“A old friend.” I simply answered.

“Oh, really. Okay, we can go now.” Hana informed then we continued our tour around the zoo.

Jung Hwa held on to my hand and Hana’s as he stood in the middle. He got on rides, fed animals, made drawings of pandas and got a picture with a pony.

“Are you happy?” I sweetly asked Jung Hwa and he nodded his head.

“Appa, when I grow up, I want to be a daddy just like you.” He smiled and I smooth my free hand on his hair.

“And appa wants to have another son just exactly like you.” I commented back and he shook his head.

“No, I want a little brother but I must be cuter than him.”

Hana laughed at his statement and I chuckled as I made eye contacts with Hana.

“Of course, Jung Hwa. You will always be the cutest son I ever have.”

He giggled like he usually does then we walked towards the exit of the zoo. The sky was smeared with shades of red, orange and a slight black when I drove them home. Jung Hwa fell asleep while Hana and I had a short talk.

“Have you really thought about having another child?” She asked out of the blue.

“Not really. I feel like I almost don‘t have time for Jung Hwa so maybe we can wait. By the way, I‘m leaving to Japan again.”

“For how long?”

“About two weeks at the most.”

“Oh…”

“What‘s the matter? You‘re going to miss me?” I smiled and she looked at me with her lazy eyes and nod.

“Better hurry up and come back quick.” She teased me.

“Two weeks won‘t be too long, believe me.”

“I know.” She whispered and laid her head on my shoulder.

When I arrived to their house, Hana took Jung Hwa out and I watched them go in. I took my time to go home since there was no rush or time to lose. Ten minutes later, I got my car parked then headed up the stairs to my lonely house. I entered in the dead place and even the lights didn’t make the house feel any better. I dropped my keys in the keys basket then went up to my room. I took off my coat then headed to my closet. I opened the doors to my closet and looked for my sleepwear. I searched through for a shirt and a comfy pants until I saw that shirt again. I took it out and examined it. The torn part reminded me of so much. It has been five months and I have not heard anything about her; is she okay, married, somewhere in the world or lastly is she pregnant. There were times when my heart was telling me that I am missing her over the limit. I just couldn’t agree to it so I refused to fall for the words of my heart. Being in this house, it brought back the worst and best times of my marriage. From this torn shirt, it was one of the times when I cared for her and I can’t believe it was still here.

Does this mean that there is still hope for us?

-FLASHBACK-

“UGH! WHAT THE ?! ! URGH!” I heard her growling in the kitchen and I was getting paranoid so I walked in.

“What are yo---” I raised my voice but was cut off when I saw her blood dripping down her finger and splat on the cutting board.

“What the hell are you trying to do?!” I yelled and she threw a carrot at me.

“Cooking, you dumb jerk!”

“Are you trying to cook your finger or what?!” I said irritated then walked off to get the first aid kit.

It was pointless without the gauze and the other equipments that were needed to aid her cut. I ran back and she was still standing there without moving a inch.

“Are you stupid or what?! Go to the sink!” I instructed her like I was talking to a kid who just got glue all over their hands.

She huffed then stomped to the sink. I got to the counter and toss the cutting board and knife into the trash can then went to her finger’s rescue.

“How the hell do you expect me to aid this stupid cut? Ugh.” I examined the wound and she pushed me away.

“Don‘t aid it then, stupid!” She hissed and carefully washed the blood off her hand.

“Ugh. You‘re so en irritating, you know?” I told her.

“No like you‘re better than a dumb or what?” She continued washing her hands without turning to me.

“Come here.” I snatch her hand and saw that the area around the cut was clean but the blood was fusing out again.

There was nothing I can do and clearly tissue was not going to stop her bleeding. Without thinking twice, I ripped the end of my beautiful shirt and used the strip to wrap her finger. I looked back at my shirt and was pissed off by the look of it.

“I‘m going to my parents‘ house now.” She stated as she examined her finger then turned around to walk out of the kitchen.

“YOU‘RE WELCOME~! Geez, .” I hollered to her as she left the kitchen.

-END-

----

A/N: So I was doing a JYJ moment and I saw their MV of Ayyy Girl from a fancam ALSO other videos made me feel... speechless? Emotionless? There were too much. AHA.

A IMPORTANT NOTE: In my next story it will be 2PM's Junsu NOT Junsu from DBSK. Long story but just wanted to clarify things ;)

Anybody still like him??

Anyways...Thank you for your patience ;)

-----

TEASERS:

"  P f t .   2 7   a n d   n o t   m a r r i e d   y e t ?   H o w   e m b a r r a s s i n g . "   I   m o c k e d   h e r   a n d   h e r   m o u t h   w a s   a t t e m p t i n g   t o   s a y   s o m e t h i n g   b u t   n o t h i n g   c a m e   o u t .

~~~~

H e   k n o w s   h o w   t o   c o o k ,   c l e a n ,   l a u n d r y   a n d   e v e n   s e w i n g !   H e   s u r e   w i l l   m a k e   o n e   g o o d   h u s b a n d   i n   t h e   f u t u r e .

~~~~

"  J i n   A e .  .  .? "   M y   u m m a   s a i d   m y   n a m e   t h e n   a l l   e y e s   c a m e   u p o n   m e   a n d   o n   t h e   s w e l l   o f   m y   s t o m a c h . 

-----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 31. 2010

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, DEAR READERS! B-]