Another Comeback

A Marriage's Happy Ending
FEW DAYS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

That moment flashed inside my head. His arms held me firmly like he needed me to be in his life. I continuously cried as I expressed myself to him. I believe words weren’t enough and they weren’t the best to use when I was truly feeling the pain. We blamed each other for what have happened. I didn’t need him to take full accusation in this since I shouldn’t have been in the streets in the first place. About thirty minutes, we broke apart and our eyes met. So much was going through both of our minds and he was closing the emptiness between our faces. I was trapped in the moment when I wanted this depression to fade away and let us both be happy again but it couldn‘t be that easy. I turned away and sniffed my tears. I stood up and ran to the room that was suppose to be where my JaeMin would be. I shut the door behind me and let another cry out but it was silent and so painful I felt like darkness was falling on me.

Morning arose and I was still in bed, wondering of nothing but listening to my heart beats. Nobody was home but me and Jaejoong, keeping our controls of wanting to be together. He called me out for brunch. I had no appetite and I needed the distance but I end up going downstairs. I guess he was like a fisher and I’m like a fish who wanted to eat the bait. Once I got it in my mouth, we’ll be fighting to see if I will fly out of the water or the fisher will splash into the water. Jaejoong was still setting up the table and I looked if he needed anything else before I sat down.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Once I got everything on the table, we sat across from each other. I took hold of my chopsticks then placed some food on her bowel. She stared at it for a bit then we started to eat. I was looking up to her even though my face was facing down. She frowned and slowed down her chewing. Suddenly, she scoot the chair back then ran to the bathroom. Gagging and water splashing were the only things I heard so I rushed to the bathroom. One thing I can assure myself is that, she is NOT pregnant due to what we know of her after the accident and we haven’t been in the same bed for the past weeks. She left the door a bit open then I allowed myself to go in. I patted her back and she went on with puking. It reminded me the time when she was scared of losing our second child. I got a warm towel and wiped with it. She sat still as I clean the corners of her lips. I placed the back of my hand on her forehead and she was burning.

“I don‘t think you should go to work today.” I told her with a worried face.

She took my hand down and shook her head.

“I‘m just going for a while. I‘ll be fine.” She refused.

She stood up but almost lost her balance.

“See! You shouldn‘t go!” I said but in a irritated voice.

“I‘ll be fine!” She replied a bit annoyed by my concerns.

“Would you start taking care of yourself more?!”

She got on her feet and walked out of the bathroom.

“Why are you making yourself more sick after the accident?!”

She stopped by the stairs and looked back.

“I don‘t need you to care anymore.”

She went back down and I closed my eyes, discovering the guilt captured inside.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

Today was the second day I spent with Jin Kyung. Honestly, if she wasn’t this sensitive girl and was one y girl, I wouldn’t care much about knowing her true colors but I was sure she wasn’t the y type. We shared the laugh together. I was seeing more of the girl who I was arranged to be married to. I got to say, she had caught me off my guards a few times. She got good games.

“Taecyeon…” She said my name in the middle of our small walk around the city.

“I‘m a bit curious about something.”

“Yea?” I sounded like I would have an answer for every questions she got for me.

She stood in front of me and raised her head to have our eyes looking at each other.

“Is this what you really want?” She sounded a bit upset.

“Huh?”

“Well… you know… um…” She turned away and continued to walk next to me.

“We barely know what each other like and… we are a ARRANGED couple that are going to get marry soon. Don‘t you think it‘s too much?”

I didn’t know if I could give her a good response to this. I guess I didn’t mind spending time with her according to what my dad wants but I was just starting to see her as a sister, nothing more.

“Then have you thought of an answer to why you agreed to marry me?” I reminded her.

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

Marry him?! Pfft, please~ All the men in the world wants to marry someone like me already.

Just kidding.

Well, I’ve been thinking of his question from the day he asked me until now when he asked it again. I had nothing to say but just a plain smile.

“I‘ll tell you when you give me an answer too.” I said then took off.

I felt like I could already scream at the top of my lungs and say I’m the luckiest girl on Earth and why would I do this? I don’t know, I guess it’s love…? Who knows, I might end up with a heart broken and cry until my eyes bleeds but I loved seeing him. He just brighten the day and makes me want to keep a smile on. My appa caught my daydreaming moments and assumed it was Taecyeon but I would deny it. I was at the point where I felt like my mom’s words were coming true: Allow love where it is meant to be, not where you want it.

I gazed at Taecyeon as the silence overwhelmed us. Perhaps it is love.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“NO! I SAID YOU NEED SOME REST!”

“I SAID LET GO! I WANT TO GO TO WORK!” She shouted and pulled her hand out of my grip.

“Jin Ae… please… please let‘s not argue, okay? I don‘t want to make you more stress than you already is.” I pleaded as I held on to her arm.

“Jaejoong… I have said my final decision. We‘re getting a divorce and I can careless what you want for our marriage.” She stated before struggling to release her arm but I pulled her into my embrace.

“Why are you trying to make it harder for us? Can‘t we just do it once more?” I begged and she pushed me away from her body.

“WAKE UP, KIM JAEJOONG! I DON‘T WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE ANYMORE! I‘M NOT MRS. KIM! REMEMBER WHY WE GOT MARRIED?! IT WAS BECAUSE OF ONE FU*KEN KID SO FU*K IT AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!” She declared with rage then stormed out the house.

The slam of the front door got me crying and pleading for mercy. I surrender and I needed this war to end. I really do.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

After the door closed, tears were rushing down my face. My heart was telling me to turn back and run to him before it was too late but I had to do this. We were growing closer together and it was just yesterday when our hormones jumped to excitement and was going to be what made us satisfied. I harshly wiped the tears away and left to work. Worst but best transportation for now was: the public bus. I was still crying a little when I found a seat in the bus with only a few people inside. A little boy managed to ask what was wrong with me but I only smiled at him and shook my head. Possibly, I was just going out of my mind but I didn’t want to admit it. Not just yet. I got to work and the entering was always the same routine: enter, greeted by the workers then office. I fell flat in my work chair and from there, continue crying but in quiet weeps. When the crying needed to stop, I went to the bathroom and splashed icy water over my puffy eyes. I came out and my vision was cloudy then I was seeing things like they had copies of themselves. I lost my steadiness but managed to support myself by putting my hand on the wall and lead myself back to my office. Once I was in, I sat in my seat and laid my head down, hoping the ache would go away.

**Hana‘s POV**

“UMMA~ LOOK!” He called to me when he ran after a fake toy car that was controlled by one of the maids.

I watched him and only smiled at how exhausted he was getting.

“How‘s my little princess?” My appa came behind me.

I stood up and we both looked at Jung Hwa, the next heir to everything my dad owns.

“He‘s getting older by the seconds.” My appa commented.

“Appa…”

“Mm?”

“How did you feel raising me?” I randomly asked and he had a big but calm smile on his face.

“It was difficult raising such a smarty mouth girl like you but after all, I realized you got it from me.” He patted my head and I giggled.

HOURS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I turned a few times to adjust my uncomfortable position. Finally I was at ease and lost track of time in my sleep. Hours felt like one blink when the gentle knocks on my door woke me up. I hastily sat up and robbed my eyes before telling the person to enter in.

“Come in!”

The door swiftly opened and my guest was a mystery. He walked closer to me and presented a dozen of roses.

“It‘s been a long while, Lee Jin Ae.” He said and I recognized it at the very moment.

“TaeMin?”

----

TEASERS:

One thing to thank God at this moment was: NO EVEN THOUGH I WAS SO CALLED DRUNK WITH A MAN!

~~~~

She was with someone and not only was she making me jealous but I was surely changing my mind.

~~~~

“If I‘m unfaithful, what are you, huh? You slept with her behind my back and acted like I‘ll never mind it even if you do it over and over…”

~~~~

“JIN AE! WAKE UP! JIN AE!”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 28. 2010