True Identity

A Marriage's Happy Ending
[A/N: First off, thanks for ALL the comments. The long to the short ones. They all made me happy. Um so were the last chapters confusing?? Well in this chapter, it might clear some things up. You will go like: OMFG! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! JIN AE WHAT??!! AHA. Anyways! I'll answer some questions at the end of this question just in case you guys are confused (: ]

----

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Things seem to flow regularly for us during these past days. Everything seem more normal and we were excited for the new baby. When morning arose, Jin Ae pulled me out of bed and got us to work. I worked with a smile and with winter passing by, it seem like winter was only a month when it is already going away. I was still busy with my work when the other person had to call.

“We need to talk.” She immediately said when I answered.

“I don‘t think we should start this again.”

“Why?! You started it for us, now it‘s up to me if I want to end it yet or not!”

“Who said you‘re the only one that can make a decision about this?!”

“This isn‘t just all about us but Jin Ae too, remember?” She said it with an attitude.

“What do you want?”

“I‘ll be waiting for you and I promise that you won‘t regret coming for this.” She hung up before I could say more.

I looked at my phone and debated if I should go or not. Should I? Or not? Will I regret it if I go see her?

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I kissed Jaejoong goodbye and got out of the car. I was almost to the door when I was pulled away.

“YAH--- Taecyeon?” I stopped when I saw him with a face I wasn’t sure how to describe it. Angry or confused?

“Follow me.” Was all he said then ran with me behind him.

“WAIT! WHERE ARE WE GOING?! YAH! OK TAECYEON!”

After a while of running, we end up somewhere I didn’t recognize. We were desperate for the air we ran out of. I swallowed but it didn’t help much.

“Look.” He pointed across the park and I turned my attention over there.

“What?”

“You don‘t see it?”

“No…” I shook my head and looked back at him.

“C‘mon then.”

Again, he ran as he held on to my hand. I was running out of breath and it was hard to catch it with the speed of his running.

‘Oh crap.’ Taecyeon thought.

We stopped once again and I looked at our surroundings.

“W…what… Oh god…” I was trying to get air in my system as I tried talking.

“What so good about here?” I finally had air to talk.

“The snow…?”

“And?”

Behind him, me and above, snow started to fall. I lift my head up and the snow lightly touch my skin.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

Honestly, I had no explanation why I took her here. The moment I saw her kiss him, I felt like I wanted to run away with her. As we ran holding hands, I wish it was all true: Jin Ae and I running away from this horrible reality we’re both facing. I felt like there was a light on us that nobody else could see it. When she asked what was so good about this place where I didn’t even know either, I had nothing prepared to say but only a broken smile. Thankfully, it started to snow. Her face lighten up when the snow fell and landed on her cheeks. She chuckled and stretched out her hand into the mid-air, allowing the snow to fall on her palm. She brought it to her eyes and blew on it then looked at me.

“Pabo…”

She tackled me down to the snow and threw snow on my face. Once I got a hold of her, I flipped her over and from there, we played in the snow instead of going to work.

LATER…
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

It was the third shot I took since I got to the bar. I review everything Hana told me. Is it the truth? It sounds a bit like it. Am I just thinking too much? What should I even think about? Or even say? After a few more drinks, I paid then left. While driving, I felt anger and other emotions stirring in me. I bit my lower lip as I tried to think of nothing but it was hard.

-FLASKBACK-
 
"It's her who turned me like this! She took what was mine and not hers! She's needs to repay me for this!" Hana growled.

“You’re being too much.” I gave her a hard stare.

“How am I being too much?! What happened to: I’ll be here until your eyes recovers and I’ll take you here and there. What happened?!”

“I need to stay faithful to Jin Ae. She’s my wife after all. Divorcing her won’t change a thing for all of us.”
 
"Faithful? Tsh, what's more better than cheating on your husband with a girl, huh?"

"What?"

"Surprised? Jin Ae likes girls. In other words, she's a lesbian."

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s been one since high school. Wasn’t it obvious for a girl who acts so much like a boy and EVEN dress herself like one?!”

“That shouldn’t matter now.”

“It should…Look, Kim Jaejoong. YOU are MINE and I’ll make Jin Ae suffer bit by bit for what she has done to me.”

"Stop it! Whether she's a lesbian or not, I'll still love her!"

"Even when she's having an affair behind your back?!"

"How do you even know if she’s cheating on me or not?"

“Go ask her yourself. Just watch and see. By then you’ll see who was being faithful to you the whole time!” She smirked then walked away.

**Hana‘s POV**

After I left and entered in the car as my driver drove away, tears ran down my face. I harshly wiped them away and crossed my arms.

‘I won’t regret this. No, I won’t.’ I repeated inside my head.

-FLASHBACK-

“Aish… Where can this Lee Jin Ae be?” I scratched my head and wondered through the hall for her.

The minute I did a turn, I gasped at what I saw. My best friend likes girls? I gasped again when I thought about it over and over again. No wonder she wasn’t scared to be close to any girls and hated when guys come close to her.

“Hana?”

“J-J…” I couldn’t say her name with all the shock filled in my mouth.

“I’ll see you later.” She winked at the girl then came to me.

Jin Ae took me by the hand and we went to the school’s roof.

“So you know.” She on her lower lip.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we were friends. No, BEST friends?”

“Well…” She heaved out a sigh before starting.

“I‘m still young and I‘m curious like other kids too. I‘ll need to find my own adventures and enjoy them.”

“So how did it feel like you know with…”

“Nothing special. To me, every kiss is just a kiss.”

“Oh…” I uttered and looked down.

-END-

----

Q's and A's:

Q: So who is Mi Young?
A: Okay so since you found out that Jin Ae WAS gay, Mi Young WAS her old lover back in high school.

Q: Who was in all the flashbacks WAY in the beginning which made Jin Ae cried?
A: If you still remember, they were about Hana. She was thinking back and feeling bad for marrying Jaejoong.

Q: What's the relationship between Taecyeon and Jin Ae?
A: So like you read, they were high school friends and after a while, Taecyeon just started having feelings for Jin Ae but since he was shy, he didn't have to guts to tell het anything. AHA. I think you all got the idea already.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, JUST LET ME KNOW IN YOUR COMMENTS!

---

TEASERS:

Only if I could give you the world to show you how much I love you then I would but this world is a bit too much for me to give it to you. There were days when I felt like I couldn’t complete his world for him.

~~~~

“Is there another story you need to tell me? Because I really don‘t care.”

~~~~

Will they all get their own happy endings?

Will one give up and another get what they want?

How are they going to fix this?

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)

UPDATED: AUG 20. 2010