Attempts

A Marriage's Happy Ending

A FEW DAYS LATER…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

-FLASHBACK-

“Mom, you called me to come here for…?” I started as I entered the living room of their house.

“Do you know where is Jin Ae?” She asked but I did not answer.

“You know she‘s pregnant, right?” Her serious voice asked.

“Yes, I do.” I answered which made her jumped and turned her attention to me.

“Y-You do?” She stuttered.

“Yea but I‘m not the father so why should it bother me.”

“So you know… Son, what are you saying? You ARE the father!” My mom explained.

“No, I‘m not.” I frustratingly answered.

“Son, her mom called and had discuss it over with me, even Jin Ae told her parents that you ARE the father of her babies.” My mom went on.

“B-Babies?”

“She‘s having twins!” My mom said excitedly and I was lost.

-----

After Hana told me everything, my days did not go any better when Jin Ae and I were arguing every other day. I didn’t even have the guts and face to see Jin Ae anymore even if I didn’t want to. I knew deep inside that I was guilty and nothing can change that. After all, I have found out that she is pregnant with my daughters so it gives me a reason to see her, right? I was frustrated with a decision but didn’t seem like there was a helping hand to figure out what I can do. I was stuck and for sure, I had no one to turn to. The past couple of days, I had my car in front of her parents’ house but I didn’t even get out of my driver’s seat. Let’s say I have been stalking her for a bit. I would see how exhausted she was as she walk up the small hill to reach her parents’ house. She was always so sweet when it comes to exercising. She didn’t like moving a lot but sports were her favorite thing. I find it a bit funny. Today I had no chance to be observe her but hopefully I could collect enough guts to approach her soon.

After a long meeting, I went to a nearby bakery and got some French bread. Coincidently, she was not so far from my car. She stood there with the smile that would always greet me in the morning when we were still married. She took in some fresh air and exhale with a bigger smile. I had my hand on the handle and got prepared to go talk to her but that guy just had to come to her first. He started talking to her then took her to his car.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“I‘m going out first.” I informed Taecyeon then walked out.

The air was refreshing so I took in a good inhale of it. The sun was really bright so I let it shine on me.

“Ready?” Taecyeon said behind me.

“Yep.” I simply said before we walked to his car.

“So I got this for you.” He sweetly said as he gave me a brown paper bag.

“What is it?” I opened it before we could reach his car.

“Why Is it in a box?” I questioned and looked at him.

“Because it‘s a surprise!” He exclaimed and I giggled.

“Can I see it now?”

“Nope. Not until I say so.”

“And when will that be?”

“When I say so. Duh~” He said then we got in his car.

Taecyeon was still talking to me when I saw something in the side mirror. I thought I saw him but maybe it was just a illusion. It really looked like Jaejoong though. Even the car looked very much like his. I doubt it was him.

“Jin Ae. Jin Ae. Jin Ae!” Taecyeon called me a few times before I could hear his voice again.

“Huh?” I faced him with a dumb look.

“Are you alright?” He gave me a look and I faked a smile.

“Yea. Why?”

“Did you hear what I said?” He asked and I wanted to nod but instead I shook my head.

“Never mind.” He smiled too then drove away.

MEANWHILE…

**No One‘s POV**

“Is Jin Ae going to marry that gentleman that is always with her?” Jin Ae’s umma asked her unni.

“Taecyeon shi?”

“Is that his name?” The umma asked and Jin Ae’s unni nodded.

“I don‘t think Jin Ae wants to get marry again or at least not yet since she‘s has been through enough with Jaejoong.” Her unni mentioned and her umma sighed at the name of her dearest son-in-law.

“Why are kids so stupid these days? He was such a perfect husband for my Jin Ae. It‘s a big disappointment although he has made Jin Ae suffer a lot.” The umma was close to tears like she was almost finish with a sad storytelling.

“We---” Jin ae’s unni started but was cut off by Jin Ae’s yelling.

“ANIYO~!… YAH! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, OK TAECYEON!”

Both of them stood up and looked out the window. All they saw were Jin Ae pushing Taecyeon’s hand that was on her plump stomach.

“No! I don‘t want a kiss~!” She started to whine then the other two people in the house looked at each other like something exciting was going to erupt.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“I‘ll kiss everywhere on your stomach.” He started to tease me.

“No.” I refused.

“Then I‘ll kiss everywhere all over your body.”

“ANIYO~!” I grew loud with him as he was irritating me.

I got out of the car once he arrived at my parents‘ house.

“YAH! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, OK TAECYEON!” I warned him before slamming the door shut.

He blew me a kiss then drove away with a big fat grin. I scoffed then turned to the door but didn’t feel like going in yet so I took a short walk to catch up with the days I did not walk. I had probably walked two rounds when I felt satisfied and started to walk back home. I let out an exhausted sigh as I walked up the hill that led to my parents’ house. I rubbed my stomach and smiled at the soothe feeling. I rose up my head and stopped walking when I saw him standing there, waiting.

“Jin Ae…” He got his back off his car and faced me as I stopped where I was.

----

WTF?! THAT'S IT?!

A/N: LOL. ;D  Sorry readers. I'm kind of having a tight schedule this weekend so I won't be able to update as easy as I can.
Hopefully I get to write tonight but I'm going PAR-TAY~! Aha. No clubbing yet. I'm not like Jaejoong or Jin Ae or who
else... *thinking* ANYONE WHO GOES CLUBBING ;P Well comment~! I'll be waiting. I'll give you teasers though. ;)


----

TEASERS:

"Where did we end up the last time I forgave you? We end up being separated because of your love you're not willing to let go..."

~~~~

"This was a piece of your heart that was given to me and I'm grateful for it but this ring still holds a promise that wasn’t fulfill so I want to give it back to you. Hopefully you'll be able to fulfill it with Hana."

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: NOV 6. 2010