Full Of The Past

A Marriage's Happy Ending
[A/N: OMFG! Winglin is back!!! I was going to smash my computer because I thought it was the connection but seems like Winglin went DOOOWWWN for a while so yea I kept writing more chapters but then got bored since I couldn't post and see all your lovely comments :'( haha. Anyways! MUST READ: This chapter is just going to be sections of their past starting from high school and blah blah. They won‘t be fully complete. Any confusion, just let me know.]

-----

“Jin Ae!” Hana called her name and jumped on her.

“Aish~ I told you not to call me that!” She reminded.

“Why~~? There‘s nothing wrong with it, right UNNI?” She nudged Jin Ae.

“It‘s wrong when you say it.” Jin Ae did a face at Hana and she pout.

“That was mean~” Hana kept her pout but she knew Jin Ae was only kidding with her as they walked to class.

“You have a mirror?” Jin Ae picked on her hair as Hana dig in her purse for a mirror.

“Here.” She hand it to Jin Ae and she stopped as she fixed her new boy-cut.
[HAIR:http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu155/rubberheadM/WIG/ciel.jpg]

“I hate this humid weather, it makes my hair looks ugly.” She took one last look at her hair then entered late to class.

“Aish~” Was the first thing that came out of the teacher when he saw Jin Ae.

“Lee Jin Ae, you‘re late.” He gritted his teeth.

“I know. Hana is too.” She responded with no respect to him then walked to her seat that was all the way at the back of the corner.

The teacher pointed his ruler at Jin Ae but no words came out of him, just stumble words. Hana followed behind and sat next to her. Jin Ae yawned and got ready for her nap.

----

“Look, isn’t he cute?” Hana whispered as Jaejoong walked towards their direction.

“Who’s that again?’ She asked not caring much.

“The new guy that just got transfer here. You didn‘t hear about him?”

“Tsh. Wait until he hears about me.” She did a manly spit then walked down the hall.

They past each other and their sides swiftly touched. She smirked and continued walking as Hana clumsily stumbled behind her while taking glances at Jaejoong.

‘Who the hell did he think he is?’ Jaejoong thought but Jin Ae also had the same thought too.

Later that day, Jin Ae made her way to the basketball court when girls squealed like crazy fans from where she stood. She walked closer and saw her guy friends along with the guy that was known around the school as quick as the snap of fingers. She ignored the girls and placed her bag down.

“Yah! Jin, finally made it?!” One of them called to her.

“Yea~ I‘m gonna kick your for not waiting!” She hollered back with a smile.

The Jaejoong guy shot the ball in and she rolled her eyes. She got in the court and they all started the game again. Soon, some girls cheered Jin and some screamed Jaejoong. The whole time she was examining Jaejoong’s moves but still got her game on. The game was a tie since the best two players weren’t on the same team.

“Ey, you seem to be pretty good at basketball.” One of the guy told Jaejoong as he went up to him.

“We should have you compete with Jin.” He added on.

“Who‘s Jin?” Jaejoong acted like he could care less.

“Me.” She bounced the ball once then walked up to him.

They stood there staring at each other as if they were having a serious ugly staring contest.

“I would like to see how good you are in basketball.” She smirked and he nod his head a few times before answering her.

“You first.” He said then walked to the other end of the court.

“We‘re going to play according to MY rules.” She kept bouncing the ball on the ground.

“Just steal the ball and make a shot. Five shots indicates the winner.” She threw the ball at him and he cracked his neck before passing it back to her.

The game went on and on until the last shot was needed to see who was going to win. As basketball goes, blocking will be quite a interesting touch. Jaejoong knew it was wrong but he was getting as Jin Ae’s kept pumping into his little brother. He lost his balance and fell back so Jin Ae took that chance to shoot the ball. She got it in and there was a loud cheer for her victory. She looked behind her and Jaejoong stood up but was brushing dirt off his pants. She looked at him like he was a useless jerk before she left with her fan girls.

“You alright, dude?” A guy who knew Jaejoong asked.

“He‘s a good player.”

“He? Pabo, it‘s a she!”

“She?!” Jaejoong repeated and looked back to Jin Ae as she was far in the distance.

“It‘s a he.” Jaejoong said with doubt.

“I go to this school longer than you did so I should know. She‘s well-known around here.” His friend informed him.

“Tsh. Well today‘s my first day and everyone knew my name already.” He cockily said then left with his friends.

----
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK HANA~!” A few guys chanted to her as she walked past and met Jin Ae.

“Unni~!” She ran to Jin Ae.

“Here’s you present.” She handed it to her best friend and she happily took it.

The gift greeted her eyes as if they were gold. They were many different colors and had her name written on the little metal pieces.
[IMAGE:http://www.sweetmemorybaskets.com/img/products/Friendship%20Bracelet_L.jpg]

“Better take good care of it. I spent a lot on that.” Jin Ae said and Hana’s eyes shined at her gift.

“It‘s so pretty~~”

Afterward they went up to their hang out place: the roof. Jin Ae sat down as Hana paced around.

“Jin Ae~ah… can you do something for me?” She asked as she sat next to Jin Ae.

“Like what?”

“Um… I‘m not sure if I should ask you to do it…” She felt nervous if she got rejected.

“Come on, I can do almost ANYTHING. Tell me.”

“Um…. Can I start dressing you like a girl?” She muttered.

“What?!” Jin Ae’s eyes grew large.

“Take it as my birthday wish.” Hana quickly added.

“For how long?” Jin Ae sighed.

“Forever?”

“No~!”

“Just kidding. Um… until the end of the school year.”

“Nope, too long.”

“End of this semester?”

“Still too long.”

“A month?”

“Tsh. I rather come to school .”

“A week.”

“Please…a day is WAY too short.”

Jin Ae thought about it and with the puppy eyes Hana was doing, she gave up.

“I hope you know this is one of my biggest sacrifice I‘ve ever done.”

“Okay. Promise me, you‘ll wear ANYTHING I give you even make up.”

“Yea whatever. Just don‘t make me look too girly.”

----

NEXT DAY…

“Omo~ I‘ve always wanted to see you dress like this.” Hana commented as she looked at Jin Ae’s appearance.

“Don‘t you think this is too short?” Jin Ae tugged at her school skirt that was a little over her knee with no boy shorts under.

“Not at all… Look, it‘s perfect.” Hana pulled the dress up again.

As they walked down the hallway, books and pencils or anything in anyone’s hands fell to the floor when Jin Ae past by.

“Omo, is this Jin?”

“Jin?”

“She looks y…”

“I bet she‘s a C cup. *quiet laugh*”

“Big .”

“Who’s that?” [Jerk. XP ]

Everyone whispered to each other until the attention entered her classroom. It was loud and noisy but Jin Ae’s appearance silenced the room. She walked normally to her seat and her friends gathered around her.

“Are you Jin?” One of them dumbly asked and she looked at him.

“Pabo! Do I look like a alien to you?!” She raised her voice and they backed away.

She was getting a little annoyed at the attention now. There was nothing special on her to look at but the students stared like she was made out of money. She was just a simple girl, not to mention her popularity, in a shirt that was not normally tight on her body and a skirt that was up to her knee level with a touch of some make up

During lunch, Jaejoong joked with his friends when the talk of the day entered. The room got a bit quieter and Jaejoong followed what other people were staring at. Nothing crossed his mind as he stared at the new image of someone he mistook as a boy. She walked past his table but Hana shyly smiled at him then went with Jin Ae.

“Is that Jin?” Someone questioned.

“Seems like it.” Another answered.

----

TEASERS:

“Just stop it, babe. You‘ve told me this a thousand times. I‘m sorry I couldn‘t be your assistant but we‘ll always get to see each other after work.” I persuaded him as I fixed his collar.

~~~~

“Excuse me, do you need help?” A man asked and I turned to face him.

~~~~

“Actually it‘s my grandpa but since I have a desire in fashion, I’m helping him out.”

“Oh I see…” And yes, I could really see with the clothes he had on.

~~~~

“So can we…” He started but I knew what he was asking for.

“Only if you can get home within three minutes, we‘ll do it.” I relaxed in my seat with a seductive smile then the light turn green.

----

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND READING! :)