Again

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I was in my king-sized bed when Jung Hwa jumped on it and almost made me bounce off.

“APPA! WAKE UP~!” His tiny voice yelled as a morning call.

“Aniyo~~ A-appa is still **yawns tired…” I lazily said and he sat on top of me.

“Umma said we‘re going to the museum.” He notified me.

“Mmm…Since when?”

“Today?” He said and I sighed.

“Do appa a favorite and call umma for me.” I told him and he flew off to dialed Hana’s number.

He came back and they already started the conversation.

“Appa said yea?… I don‘t know… Maybe?.. Okay…” He said then gave me the phone.

“Wait… so we‘re going to a what?” I asked and Hana giggled at my voice.

“MUSEUM~” She repeated and I groaned as I turned to see the time.

“EIGHT IN THE MORNING?!” I caught sight of the time.

“Well I guess Jung Hwa woke up early so he said he was bored. He wanted to go to the museum. Will it be okay?” She asked and I shrugged.

“I guess so.” I turned to the little one and he leaned on the edge of the bed as he kept up with the phone convo.

“Well you can come pick me up at ten. I‘ll be waiting.”

“Okay.”

“Alright. Love you.” She said with clearly a smile and I scoffed.

“Same here.” I said and ended the call.

“So what did umma say?” He stood up and gave me puppy eyes when he already knew the answer.

“Umma said… No.”

“No way~” He said and I nodded.

“Yea, no way~” I chuckled and he giggled as he knew I was just joking with him.

LATER…

“No, I like dogs more than cats.” Jung Hwa declared.

“Why not cats?” Hana asked and he shook his head.

“Cats are scary, dogs are more cuter.” He reasoned as he walked in between Hana and I.

“Umma, I want to play that!” He pointed to a rocket game stand.

“Araso, umma will take you. Is it okay?” Hana said to the little child but asked the second part to me.

“Sure. I‘ll just watch you guys.” I replied then Jung Hwa happily dragged her away.

**Jin Kyung’s POV**

“We are SO going to party tonight!” One of my friends exclaimed but I was concentrated on something else to hear what she said.

“Oh god, I saw the invitation and HE looked so… sizzling.” The talk continued.

“He is such a smart guy. Someone who can speaks Korean AND English. Tsh, I totally wish he was mine.”

“I went to his company before but I’ve never really seen him. I heard he’s pretty tall.”

“No duh~ Just look at the picture and it tells all about him.” Another friend said and everyone in the circle started to laugh.

“Jin Kyung?” One of them caught my uninterested face.

“Huh?” I uttered and all eyes were on me.

“What were you thinking about?”

“Oh… nothing…” I shook my head with a slight smile.

“Are you… missing him?” They cooed and I blushed.

“No…” I lied but I knew I was.

-FLASHBACK-

It was just yesterday when I started thinking about what Mona told me.

Was it true?

Why would Mona lie to me?

She HAS to be telling me the truth.

With so many thoughts I called Taecyeon shi. I asked to meet up and he didn’t say no either. When we got to a comfy café, I wasn’t sure how to get things straight with him.

“Um Taecyeon shi…”

His eyes focused on me and I gulped.

“Remember you asked me: why I wanted to marry you?” I refreshed him and he nod.

“Well I thought you might want to know before we get marry.”

“Yea?”

“I… I actually don‘t know how to start it but…” I was keeping my eyes away from him but this time I looked at him.

“Honestly I did this arranged marriage for my parents but until now, I‘m guessing it‘s for me… Maybe… Maybe I‘m having something for you but… I just… I‘m not so sure about it.” I stuttered and he only had a small smile on his face.

“And…?”

“And… I was hoping something will work out for us.”

The moment was awkward especially for me since I was confessing to a man when he should be confessing to me.

“I‘m sorry… I feel like a total fool now. I‘m really sorry….” I apologized and nervously laugh.

“It‘s okay… I guess I‘ll wait until you have a accurate answer before I give you mine.” He affirmed before I had more to think of.

-END-

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

It was such a sunny morning with her giggles greeting me. We tackled each other in the sand like high school days. We ran, jumped, walked and even tried flying. After so much excitement we dropped and laid next to one another. She closed her eyes by the time I faced her then I did the same with me.

“Doesn‘t that just sound so beautiful?” I asked and she let out a sigh.

“It sounds so relaxing…” She replied.

I opened my eyes and rolled over to her until one third of my body was covering her.

“You look so beautiful like this.” I push the strands of hair off her face.

“Am I suppose to say you’re handsome too?” She chuckled and I shrugged.

“Most likely yea.”

I heaved out a sigh and let my forehead fall against hers. I plant a soft kiss on the tip of her nose then went to her lips. The lips that were truly of an angel.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Thanks for taking us out today.” Hana said.

“No, it‘s my pleasure. For my son, why wouldn‘t I do anything for him.” I smiled and she did too.

“Jaejoong…”

“Hm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

She looked out the window then sighed.

“Will you ever leave Jung Hwa?”

“What made you think that?”

“I don‘t know. A lot of things. Well I was just wondering.” She said a hint of disappointment.

“Hana…” I held her hand and she looked at me.

“I feel like I have a family already. I believe I‘m happy where I am now. Let‘s not think about anything else, okay?” I reassured her and she nod.

“Come here.” I puckered my lips and she pecked it.

On the way to Hana’s house, Jung Hwa was already asleep. He didn’t snore nor did he cry when Hana carried him out of the car.

“I almost forgot. I got a meeting tomorrow so I‘ll see if I can hang out with you two, okay?”

“Yea sure, we don‘t want to bother you very much too.” She said.

“Okay, I‘ll watch you go in then.” I replied then waved to her as she went through the secure gate and inside.

I let out a relief sigh then went back to my car. As I was driving home, some of my friends called me to hang out since it’s been decades.

“No~ I think I‘ll pass.”

“Come on, Jaejoong. We wanted a guy‘s night out so come on. My wife isn‘t home so I need to PAR-TAY!” My friend cheered.

“Well… I got work tomorrow.” I gave a very lame reason.

“Whatever, Mr. I Am The Boss Of Kim‘s Company. You can take the day off or just come drink a can for me, alright?” He convinced and I was debating.

“I… guess.”

“Okay, better hurry up. We‘re starting.” He said and I scoffed.

“No rush, bro.” I said then did a u-turn to his house.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“We‘re NOT going to be kissing every time we see each other, araso?” I went back to my serious self and Taecyeon pout.

“Why, GIRLFRIEND?” He emphasized and I gave him a deadly look.

“Call me that again and I‘m going to dump you, you jerk.” I warned him and he grin.

“I love you~” He sing and I gave him a smile that was clearly fake.

“I got to go now.” I cut us out of the lovey dovey moment and opened the door.

“Ey, remember to come to work tomorrow!” He called to me before I was going to close the door.

“Huh?”

“Come to work, girlfriend.” He quickly smiled then drove off.

“YA---” I was going to cursed behind him but I let it slide.

“Tsh.” I scoffed then was going to enter when I remembered something.

“Oh … why didn‘t I go earlier? Now he‘s going to be home anytime by now.” I pout then looked at my cellphone for the time.

It was only 8:34 PM and I smiled.

‘Eh, I guess he won’t be home anytime soon.’ I thought then went to the bus stop.

I waited for fifteen minutes when the next bus came and drove me to my destination. When I was dropped off, I walked about ten minutes until I reached the house. I sighed at how long it has been since I came back here. I inserted my key and it allowed me in. It was a bit cozy tonight so I went in as quick as I could. Once I was inside, I ran to get what I wanted; one of my small collections of memories. I searched through dusty boxes to shelves but it was nowhere. I was close to giving up but I remember one place I would probably never think of… under Jaejoong’s ‘exciting’ movies. I sprint to the place the box was and took them out like I had to finish this mission. I finally got the it out and sat next to it with my back against the wall. I felt relieved since I had nothing else left in this house or at least I thought so. I was feeling joy when I took a look at the clock and it completely got me to stand on both feet and dash down the stairs. My footsteps were like a giant trying to race down a flight of stairs but when I reached the end of the stairs and was about to go down the hall way to the front door, the door itself opened like a ghost was welcomed in. I paused and didn’t move another muscle.

**No One‘s POV**

Jaejoong happened to get himself home when he took shots after shots of liquor. He stumbled to get his keys to start his car and even to let him come back home. Fall after fall, he finally got his front door opened. He saw the bright lights in the room and flinched at it. He lifted his head up and stared at the ‘visitor’. He was dragging his feet on the floor as he approached her. He smiled with his eyes closed and hiccupped with each movements. Jin Ae stopped in front of him and it was like he was blocking her only exit.

“I uh… I was just getting something…I‘m leaving now.” She stuttered then started to make her way out.

Something was telling her that she wouldn’t get past him and it was true when his hand took hold of her arm.

“Where are you going?” His voice sounded tired and smelt like liquor.

She didn’t say anything but kept her eyes away from his. He let go and stepped in front of her.

“I have been…*hiccups* wondering how you *hiccups* are doing lately…” He was drunk and talking nothing but nonsense so she acted like he wasn’t and gave him a response.

“I‘ll be leaving now.” She faked a smile and took a step but he stopped her again.

He snickered but it was almost as quiet as the wind whistling. He made her face him and he caress her cheek.

“Were you lonely all night long? Huh? Why, Jin Ae? Why? Couldn‘t I pleasure you enough? Didn‘t I give you all you desired for day and night? Didn‘t I make you scream LOUD enough? HUH?” He grew aggressive and gripped tighter to her arm.

“JAEJOONG!”

He didn’t care but smirked.

“How can you just do this to me?” He whispered in her ear and she was trembling.

“Jaejoong…”

“Jin Ae…” His voice trailed and he drifted his lips over her cheek.

“You know I love you, right?” He went on and she didn’t know how to reply to him.

“I loved you so so fu*ken much, you know? But…” He stopped and started to snickered.

“But I wasn‘t enough, huh? Wanted some other men to make love to you and fu*k you? Huh?” He hissed and she held her hand in a tight ball.

“Look… we‘re divorce and I was thinking… you know…” He leaned closer and forced a kiss on her.

Her hands pushed him but he didn’t step back until she bit his lips. He looked like a psycho as he laughed at the new wound. Before she could yell or scream, he took his next move and tackled her down.

“STOP, JAEJOONG!” She cried but he only enforce his hands to torture her.

“STOP!” She finally shouted and smacked him.

His cheek was left with a red mark and she angrily looked at him from above her.

“Why can‘t you just see how much I love you, huh? Jin Ae… just…” He muttered with his right hand slowly trailing down the side of her.

“You WERE my wife…” He breathed in her ear.

“Let‘s make love to end this, okay?” He finished then shared another kiss with her.

She didn’t expect the night to be like this. She didn’t foretell her life to always end up being like this. NO, why this?

“You‘re all mine…” He whispered through the kiss.

“I made you mine that very night. I was the only that could satisfied you…” He smiled and pressed his body against hers.

“I needed your touch when I wanted to fall asleep.” He went on as he got himself reaching to his point.

“And I miss how much you loved this.” He muttered then had his body doing what he was actually telling himself not to do.

Jin Ae didn’t know why but she returned the kiss that got her to want more. It was hot. It wasn’t easily intense but it was lusting for more. From there on, it was a night she didn’t want but it happened due to foolishness. The kisses and skin touching were regrets but at the moment they didn’t realize it. Tears fell down her face but were they tears of sadness or happiness?

"Jin....A...." was the last thing Jaejoong heard before his last fantasy came to an end.

----

[A/N: I apologize if the story seems to be going a bit fast. Uh so... yea I don't think I really need to post another chapter until tomorrow since I WAS suppose to do three today and I did one chapter yesterday before it was going to be today. Anyways liked that you guys are enjoying.]

----

TEASERS:

‘Even Jin Kyung’s father is living for this. You can’t just back down on this, son….’

~~~~

“A-Appa…” Jin Kyung turned to face her father with tears filled in her eyes.

~~~~

The item fell out of my hands and landed on the floor.

Please tell me that this isn’t who I think it is but with the picture clearly printed on the front, I knew I wasn’t seeing a illusion.

~~~~

"Why did you marry her then?"

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 20. 2010