Fixing

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I woke the next morning and Jaejoong wasn’t in bed. I got out of bed and thought he might be downstairs, cooking. Once I got down, he was asleep on the couch. I smiled and went over to him. I knelt before him and caress his face. Only if I could give you the world to show you how much I love you then I would but this world is a bit too much for me to give it to you. There were days when I felt like I couldn’t complete his world for him. Could it have been Hana?

-FLASHBACK-

“Jin unni~!” Hana said and hugged my arm.

I gave her a look every time she call me by that name. I was sort of used to it but I didn’t like it much. I even told her not to call me like that but she must be in love with that name WAY too much.

“Jin unni… when I get marry, I want you to be my bride‘s maid, araso?”

“Why me? I hate wearing dresses.”

“Because I want my best friend to be my bride‘s maid. I‘ll be yours too if you EVER get marry. Doesn‘t matter if it‘s with a girl, I‘ll be your best bride‘s maid ever!” Hana cheered and it made me chuckled.

“Araso. I‘ll be waiting until that day but are you planning to get marry with that trash?” I asked with an attitude.

“Unni~” She whined and pout.

“What~? He is trash to me. Stupid loser.” I muttered in disgust.

-END-

I let out a little laugh and gaze at the special features of his face. How did I even end up here? I remember hating him to death. I told myself, I’ll never get myself involve with someone like Kim Jaejoong, the biggest trash on Earth but he became my husband at the end of my love story. I was still thinking when his eyes fluttered open then he closed them again.

“Pabo, wake up. I‘m hungry~” I told him and he groaned.

“What time is it?”

“Time to cook for our baby.” I giggled and he sat up, still having his body relaxing on the couch.

I sat next to him and laid my head on his lap. Each time I was close to him, I felt grateful but sad at the very moment. I was grateful for the marriage we created but sad to think about what awaits for us tomorrow. He fixed his posture and pinched my cheek.

“Araso, let‘s go cook for baby Jaejoongie.” He cooed as he rubbed my stomach which made me giggle at the tickle feeling.

My stomach had a little lump when I smooth out my shirt. I looked out the window and a fresh new layer of snow covered the old layer. Winter was going to end soon and I didn’t want to forget what Jaejoong said to me.

‘Within one snow day, there should be millions and millions of snowflakes. My love for you is that much or even more. It’ll never stop and when you‘re with the one you love even seeing a snowstorm is beautiful…’ Those words echoed in my head and I sigh.

I really wish that our love was more than words and feelings. I believe his love but do I trust him when Hana is close by him?

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

After we ate, Jin Ae got really tired so she went back to sleep. She said it was going to be a nap but I knew it was going to be a SLEEP. I took out some papers that I brought home and went through them. The next minute my phone started ringing. I let out a frustrated sigh before answering it.

“Is there another story you need to tell me? Because I really don‘t care.”

“I know but aren‘t you disgusted by it? Don‘t you think it is wrong? What would other people think about you and your family? You just don‘t know her well enough, Jaejoong. I WAS her best friend, I should know everything about her.”

“And?”

“And it‘ll start to hurt both of you, watch.” She clicked the phone and I shut my phone.

I looked at the stairs that led upstairs. I made my way up and my fingers ran along the surface of the wooden railing. I got into our room and Jin Ae was still asleep, with the bed sheet over her like how I set it for her. I slowly crawled in and once she felt my presence, she cuddled closer to me.

‘Jin Ae… I think I’m close to my decision to stay and be with you through anything.’

**No One‘s POV**

The time had went by really quick and everyone had their own stress and things to worry about. As for the married couple (Jin Ae and Jaejoong), they were trying to work things out. Hana was doing her best to get revenge and break them up. Taecyeon was going out of his mind, worrying about the girl he’s in love with. Mi Young want Jin Ae to love her again but doesn’t seem like any solutions were capable of helping her. The world seem to be filled with dramas and tragedies like this that it made all their lives normal like others but to them, the pain is different compare to others. How are they going to go through all these changes in their lives when they didn’t expect them to be there? Will they all get their own happy endings? Will one give up and another get what they want? How are they going to fix this?

----

[A/N: Sorry guys for such a "short" chapter. School is going to start soon for me while school already started for some of you too. Well I kind of want to end the story before school starts for me but I think it's impossible so we'll see from now on.]

----

TEASERS:

“Doesn‘t seem like you get the point at all, right?” I answered my phone when it was ringing every second for the past hours.

“You haven‘t heard the whole story yet.”

~~~~

What have I done to get all these misery?

What happened to friendship?

To those promises we made?

Memories we said to make?

~~~~

“What?! I‘m the father! I have the right to see how much longer I have to wait to see him!”

“Since when did you care?” I huffed at him.

~~~~

I guess this was a sign for me to give up on my plans and hope for us. We’ll never be more than what we are now.

‘Jin Ae… as you smile and laugh, I’ll stay away as far as you’re happy.’

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: AUG 21. 2010