Teaser For Ending

A Marriage's Happy Ending

A/N: I ALMOST forgot about your reward xD Well here's part of the ending. See if you like it. Use your imaginations and enjoy this short preview. Sorry if it's not very long. I can't spoil it, you know? Haha.

-----------

“That‘s it?”

“What? What did you expected me to say?” He questioned.

“Oh. I thought you were going to say: What?! No more ?! Are you crazy, Jin Ae?!” I mocked him and he chuckled.

“Well I think we‘ve got enough for the past years.”

“Sure did.” I agreed as I caress his cheek.

We passionately gazed into one another’s eyes and smiled. He leaned down and we had another kiss. I s my arms around his neck and the kiss has never been better or worst. At the moment, all I could think of was how grateful I was to be able to stand here and be in his arms again. We’ve been through so much and did you think we were going to end up like this too? It was like our lives were even brighter and happier than before. Some days I would take my daughters and hang out with Hana. A good friendship shouldn’t just end for dumb reasons, right?

“I love you, Jin Ae…” He whispered between the kiss and I giggled letting him know that I love him too.

As we were trapped in our kissing phase until giggles distracted us. We parted and turned to the wide opened door that Jaejoong forgot to close. JaeRin and Jin Hae both stood at the door and whispered in each other’s ears.

“What did you see~?” I smiled at them and eyed them like they were being bad girls.

“Hehe. Did you see anything?” JaeRin asked her dongsaeng,

“No.” Jin Hae lied but started giggling after that.

I turned back to Jaejoong and he only blushed as he was scratching his head like a dumb jerk.

“Next time, close the door.” I reminded him with my voice but my mouth barely moving.

“Sorry, I sort of forgot.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and my daughters started running to me.

“Umma, are we going yet?” One of them exclaimed.

“Not yet. Appa and I still have to get our clothes so we can ALL swim together.” I told the little one.

“Can we help you pack?” The other one said and I ruffled her soft, silky hair.

“Of course but let‘s not touch Appa‘s stuff. He can do it by himself.” I said then took the girls to my closet as we left Jaejoong there.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Am I crazy?

Crazy in Love?

Yes, I admit, I am.

Every day was like a time to grow more crazy in love with Jin Ae. We were a happily married couple with another wedding. We didn’t need to make another celebration but after all we have been through, we have to make our life official again. After Jin Ae gave birth to my lovely twined daughters, it took a while to fight for the love I have always had in my heart. Once Jin Ae forgave me, I purposed to her like a real gentleman would do and asked to marry her again in front of our parents. At first, they denied it but after convincing them, they allowed us. The wedding had twice as much people than our first wedding. We announced about our mistakes, our forgiveness for one another and lastly, we admitted that we were not a fresh couple but a couple that has been through enough to almost break the hearts of our loved ones. At that time, our daughters were still as fragile as new borns when they were going to turn a year old. We didn’t go on a honeymoon since we spent it at our original home with our daughters. Until this very day, I could never ask for more. I wouldn’t go back in time and fix my mistakes because it turned me into a reckless jerk to who I am now: a husband, son-in-law, and father.

------

A/N: Are you squealing yet? Having a heart attack at the least? Haha. Just kidding. Well this is it for today, I expect many comments since I spoiled a little bit for you =   =' BUT one question:

Is this really their happy ending?

You don't have to answer this. Also thank you to my silent readers who were telling me how much they hate me for my cliffhangers but love me for this story. Aha. Not only does my silent readers tells me this but my readers who do comment. Love you all and the support! ;)

-iloveDBSK