Better Days

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong's POV**
 
Yesterday was a nice family night. We played games and kids raced up and down the stairs. Once everyone left and the house was pretty much clean, I fell dead on our bed. When the morning light almost blinded my eyes, Jin Ae was beside me with her back facing me though. I softly kiss her shoulder and she moved a little.

“Hey morning~ Hurry, we only have an hour before we need to get to work.” I gently said to her as I removed strands of hair off her smooth face.

I waited but she didn’t move a muscle so I took a moment to cuddle her. It gave me a really funny feeling and make me really bubbly. I wanted to stay like this with her the whole day. I had my eyes closed but once I felt her hands over mine, I thought she was going to pull them away but she didn’t. She made me hold her closer and actually turned to face me. I did a really cheesy smile and bear hugged her. She scoffed as I wrapped her like a baby koala on his mother. She opened and had her teeth on the curve of my chin. She did a light squeezed with her teeth and I winced.

“Why did you have to bite me like that?” I rubbed it and she opened one of her eyes.

“It was fun doing that.” She pushed my face to the side and stretched.

I got on top of her and plant a morning kiss on her lips. She felt the softness of my cheek and smiled.

‘Come on, we got to get to work, lady.’ I pulled her up and went into the bathroom together. O.O

Later…

“Aniyo~” I tugged on her skirt when she tried walking out of the bathroom.

“Wait!” I pulled her back into a deep kiss with our shirts not even fully button.

I lifted her up and we were SO into the kiss. I ran my hand up her thigh and she shook her head.

“No. Baby.” She reminded me and got off.

“Why? We did it with JaeMin~” I whined but stopped when I said the name.

“Sorry~” I realized my mistake.

“Don’t think too much. We just need another six or seven more months then we can have all the we want until the next one comes.” She assured me with a kiss then went to get ready.

**Jin Ae’s POV**

“Araso. Bye.” We pecked then I felt joy jumping around me as I made my way in the company.

Like usual, the employees greeted me once they past me. A smile was plastered on my face and I just couldn’t wipe it off.

“Jin Ae!”

I didn’t realize someone was calling me until he grabbed my hand and made our bodies touch each other when no one was around.

“Tae?”

My hands were on his chest and I realized it when I felt his heartbeat.

“Sorry~” I politely bow and backed up.

“Aniyo~ I should be the one apologizing but my main purpose was to ask if you have free time this weekend.”

“Why?”

“It’s a surprise.” He flashed me a smile and I did it back to him.

“Will it be good?” I raised one eyebrow at him and he nodded.

“The best!” I chuckled at his words and he grabbed my hands.

“Remember.” He said then went into his office.

‘Wow, that felt weird.’ *shrugs*

**Jaejoong’s POV**

I purposely call Jin Ae every hour then text her with very cheesy texts.

‘Did you eat yet, baby? –Jae’

‘No. You? -Jin’

‘Oh sorry. I was directing to my OTHER baby. xD -Jae’

‘Tsh. Go jump off your company and DIE! >:\ - Jin’

‘I was just playing. Guess what? - Jae’

‘What? - Jin’

‘Wait, am I texting the wrong number? Haha. -Jae’

‘Can you just go kill yourself now? Grr… - Jin’

‘What will you do without me? It’ll mean no more of little Jaejoongies. Hehe. :P - Jae’

‘Who said I care? I can make MY OWN! - Jin’

‘How many times a day do you think of me? - Jae’

‘NEVER. What are you good for? To throw trash at? Haha. - Jin’

‘No, to make you want me every second of your life with my great skills. ;D - Jae’

‘Tsh. I hope you fall down the stairs and break your head OPEN! - Jin’

‘Baby… -Jae’

No reply.

‘I… - Jae’

‘sjfsdjnJAEJOONGgjsdngkj -Jae’

‘joijthnfnkjbn - Jae’

‘uitnjgnjfhkfnm - Jae’

‘sdnjfndjgnkkjngnLOVEnjdnfjgnsffnkjdfs - Jae’

‘dsnjnfdkjnjsdf -Jae’

‘wernjnYOUvkdvm - Jae’

‘STOP TEXTING ME! - Jin’

‘Geez SOR-RY! Haha -Jae’

I kept touching my phone then put it up to my ear.

“Go to the stairs and toss yourself down.” She greeted me once she answered her phone.

“Like I said, what will you do without me if I’m dead?” I chuckled and she scoffed.

“Obviously use all the money I get after your death for shopping, duh~!”

“Are you serious?”

“Yea! Since your kid is making me fatter by the minute.” I knew she was smiling.

“Araso. Mr. Kim is going to kill himself and leave a note that says his wife doesn’t love him.” I sound like I giving in to her.

“Go ahead. I’ll laugh when they ask me: Are you Mrs. Kim? And I’ll say: No, I’m MISS Lee.” She laughed.

“Oh~ So I see. You’ll be crying your off when I really die.” I told her.

“Make sure you see me laughing my off when you get to heaven.”

“You’re pushing for a punishment tonight, miss.” I alerted her and she huffed.

“Like I’m scared? Please~”

“We’ll see.”

“Mr. Kim, there is a call waiting for you.” My secretary informed me through my office’s phone.

“Get ready for a whoppin tonight. Love you.” I smiled and she giggled.

“Bye, naughty beast.”

I end the call and picked up the call.

**Taecyeon’s POV**

I came out of my office and took a peek at Jin Ae as she laugh while talking on the phone with someone. I was assuming it might be her husband. While looking at her, I felt a tear fell down the corner of my eye. It was really hurting me when I was holding in too much. I kept telling myself to give up but with her so close to me now, how could I just do that? I was hoping for better days and maybe some day I’ll get my chance but will it ever happen? Why are all my feelings telling me different things? Where will I end up with this love?
----

[A/N: AHA. I EXPECT LOOOOOOONG COMMENTS FOR ALL THESE UPDATES, YOUNG LADIES!! Hehe. Just kidding. Oh gosh, I‘m so tired. O.o Well I‘m debating whether I should update more after these chapters since I‘m being lazy and I NEED TO WRITE MOOORRREE!!! DON‘T FORGET TO COMMENT ABOUT THE TRAILER!!! I love you all on this special day of mine ;P !! Hearts to all of you and my lovely DBSK especially Jaejoong AHA!]

----

TEASERS:

“Who said you‘re the only one that can make a decision about this?!”

~~~

“I‘ll be waiting for you and I promise that you won‘t regret coming for this.” She hung up before I could say more.

~~~

“WAIT! WHERE ARE WE GOING?! YAH! OK TAECYEON!”

~~~

“Go ask her yourself. Just watch and see. By then you’ll see who was being faithful to you the whole time!” She smirked then walked away.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! : )