Dream Diaster

A Marriage's Happy Ending
"LEE JIN AE! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, HUH?! ANSWER ME?! YAH!" Her crying voice ring in my head.

"HE'S MINE!"

"YOU BETRAYED ME!"

"I CURSED YOU AND HIM NEVER TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!"

"I'LL GET HIM BACK I PROMISE YOU THIS!"

"LEE JIN AE!"

"LEE JIN AE!"

~~~~

"No, no, NO!" I shot up from my dream.

Again, I was sweating even my breathing was uneven. I looked around and it was already night the last time I recall there were still light outside. Soon Jaejoong was coming back home so I decided to do a little memory search. I got out of my nap chair and went upstairs. I opened our big closet then pulled out this huge box full of "memories junkies". There were so much to see from picking out the wedding clothes til now. We've made a lot of memories within 5 months, WHOOH. I kept laughing at our funny photo shots and the treasures we've picked up. Jaejoong loved beaches so we got a lot of rocks. Rocks?

-FLASHBACK-

"Lee Jin Ae!" She found me on the roof of our school.

"Yah, you've never changed. Always hiding yourself up here. What's so special about it?" She asked then sat next to me.

"Nothing but..." I started then looked at her.

"But what?" She cutely asked and I smiled then stood up.

"Don't everyone always want to feel like they're higher than everyone else or maybe just want to stand on top of the world?" I asked and she thought about it.

"Yea and...?" She questioned.

"And..." I too a few feet forward and got on the edge of the building as if I was going to jump off of it.

"This makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Whether I'm the richest or poorest person on Earth, having this feeling is better than anything else. I'm also not the strongest nor the weakest so my feeling is just being on top of the world, not seeing everyone else below me, understand?" I looked down to her and she showed me her smile that only I can tell it's meant for me.

She walked to me then climb up too. She grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Unni. No matter what we go through, we'll always be best friends and..." She stopped then pulled out something.

I waited for her to presented it and she did. It was only two stones. What am I going to do with these? Make fire out of it when I don't have a lighter? No. When we sat down, she explained more.

"Look, it got our names craved on each of them. Here." She gave me one and I took it.

"Our friendship is as strong as this rock. It's almost impossible to break a rock unless you keep throwing it or do something to break but if you cherish it, it'll never break. I would like unni to do the same." She happily smiled at me and I did the same to her.

"I, Lee Jin Ae, promise to be your unni forever and ever!" I declared and opened my arms in the air.

"I----"

-END-

"Jin Ae? Jin Ae!"


**Jaejoong's POV**

I drove home and couldn't wait to see her. She is what makes me feel relax excluding her crabby moods and demanding times. I nicely parked the car then race up the stairs. I got inside and expected her in her nap chair but she wasn't there. I walked up then heard sobbing.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." She mumbled.

"Jin Ae? Jin Ae!" I went to her all worried and scared even though she was safe and not hurt.

I buried her in my arms while not understanding why she was crying so heartbreaking like this.

"Jaejoong... I'm sorry..." She said through her cries and buried her face deeper into my arms.

"Jin Ae, what's wrong? Did something happen? Please tell me." I asked as I tried making her stop crying.

She only shook her head and continued crying.


Later...

**Jin Ae's POV**

"Hungry?"

"No."

"Tired?"

"No."

"Miss me?"

"..."

"Baby kick?"

*Look*

"Me wrong?"

*Shook head*

"Moody?"

"Yea."

"Hate me?"

"Forever." [Smile]

He questioned me the whole time we sat at the dining room, sort of eating dinner.

"Alright, come here." He said and pulled me to "our" chair.

He laid down first and had me in his arms then I laid my head on his chest.

"Come on, tell me why you were crying?" He asked.

"Nothing. I... I was thinking about too much things." I said and he sighed.

"There's got to be more. Why did you say sorry to me?" He asked another question.

Flashbacks returned to me which almost brought tears to me but I held them back.

"Nothing... I was just thinking about our puppy, Cha Cha. I was looking at our memories junkies and yea, it got to me." I simply answered.

"Oh... you think I'm still angry at you for that accident?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Who knows. You're probably secretly angry at me." I said and he lightly pinched my cheek.

"I'm always angry at you because you've been making me wait for a veeeerrry long time for my son's birth." He sarcastically said and I pushed his head a bit.

"Ey, you have to wait. He can't just instantly come out now." I said and rubbed my stomach.

He placed his hand over mine and closed his eyes.

"Appa will be waiting for him then." He tiredly said.

'Only if you could've waited longer, I wouldn't be feeling this guilty.'

----

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT! ;)

----

jlynne--
Oh I'm sorry to hear that about the poster. Well I usually
change the poster once in a while. I'll put it up again
some other day. I'm glad you liked it ;)