Million In One

A Marriage's Happy Ending

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I wasn’t too busy and haha I did get internet access but I didn’t have my documents with me so I couldn’t update. Anyways, I was impress and very happy to see many people actually did the survey I asked for. Most people had similar things but I still enjoy reading them all. They’re like a story to me. I don’t know how to explain it but yea. So as for a sequel, there will be a 50/50 chance for it. Rated R scenes?? Aha. We’ll see about it but I guess I'll add in a few to satisfied some readers plus I’m not a good rated R writer AND it makes me feel awkward but whatever. Don’t hurt to try, right? Okay now off you go to read!!


[A/N: FINALLY back to the continuation of chapter one!]

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“Babe, you ready?” Jaejoong checked on me as I still had the family picture in my hands before I looked towards him

“What are you looking at?” He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Honey…” I pulled away from the hug and grabbed his hand then placed it over my stomach.

“What?” He stupidly asked.

“I‘m pregnant.” I finally told him after my last test from a week ago.

“Eh?!” He widen his eyes and I nod my head.

“I went to the doctor and he said I‘m already two weeks pregnant.”

“Omo…R-really?!” He was still stunned at the shocking news.

“Yah, don‘t make me repeat myself!” I grew grumpy at him.

“I can‘t believe I‘m going to be a daddy again.” He sound astounded.

“That‘s it?”

“What? What did you expected me to say?” He questioned.

“Oh. I thought you were going to say: What?! No more ?! Are you crazy, Jin Ae?!” I mocked him and he chuckled.

“Well I think we‘ve got enough for the past years.”

“Sure did.” I agreed as I caress his cheek.

We passionately gazed into each others’ eyes and smiled. He leaned down and we had another kiss. I s my arms around his neck and the kiss have never been better or worse. At the moment, all I could think of was how grateful I was to be able to stand here and be in his arms again. We’ve been through so much and did you think we were going to end up like this too? It was like our lives were even brighter and happier than before. Some days I would take my daughters and hang out with Hana. A good friendship shouldn’t just end for dumb reasons.

“I love you, Jin Ae…” He whispered between the kiss and I giggled letting him know that I love him too.

As we were trapped in our kissing phase, giggles distracted us. We parted and turned to the wide opened door that Jaejoong forgot to close. Jae Rin and Jin Hae both stood at the door and whispered in each other’s ears.

“What did you see~?” I smiled at them and eyed them like they were being bad girls.

“Hehe. Did you see anything?” JaeRin asked her dongsaeng,

“No.” Jin Hae lied but started giggling after that.

I turned back to Jaejoong and he only blushed as he was scratching his head like a dumb jerk.

“Next time, close the door.” I reminded him with my voice but my mouth barely moving.

“Sorry, I sort of forgot.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and my daughters started running to me.

“Umma, are we going yet?” One of them exclaimed.

“Not yet. Appa and I still have to get our clothes so we can ALL swim together.” I told the little one.

“Can we help you pack?” The other one said and I ruffled her soft, silky hair.

“Of course but let‘s not touch Appa‘s stuff. He can do it by himself.” I said then took the girls to my closet as we left Jaejoong there.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Am I crazy?

Crazy in Love?

Yes, I admit, I am. Every day was like a time to grow more crazy in love with Jin Ae. We were a happy married couple with another wedding. We didn’t need to make another celebration but after all we have been through, we have to make our life official again. After Jin Ae gave birth to my lovely twined daughters, it took a while to fight for the love I have always had in my heart. Once Jin Ae forgave me, I purposed to her like a real gentleman would do and asked to marry her again in front of both of our parents. At first, they denied it but after convincing them, they allowed us. The wedding had twice as many people than our first wedding. We announced about our mistakes, our forgiveness for one another and lastly, we admitted that we were not a fresh couple but a couple that has been through enough to almost break the hearts of our loved ones. At that time, our daughters were still as fragile as newborns when they were going to turn a year old. We didn’t go on a honeymoon since we spent it at our original home with our daughters. Then we took time to help me walk more proper again and it sure was a hard task. Now my knees are almost as strong as they always have been. Until this very day, I could never ask for more. I wouldn’t go back in time and fix my mistakes because it turned me into a reckless jerk to who I am now: a husband, son-in-law, and father.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

We went to the beach when there were quite a lot of people around. I must be a dumb mother to let my daughters swim in the water that is as high as me when they are going to be four soon but Jaejoong was watching them so I felt a bit relieved. I sat down on a chair with a umbrella and watched as the girls splashed water around with Jaejoong. I laughed when they tackled their father down and cling onto him like little monkeys. Jaejoong whispered something to the girls and they nod in agreement. I looked at the suspiciously but ignored their foolishness. The next minute I looked up, they were all gone. I stood up and looked around.

“Jae Rin?! Jin Hae?! Jae---YAH!”  I shouted when I was swiped off the sand and carried in Jaejoong’s strong arms.

“ANIYO~” I refused but Jaejoong continued to run as our daughters cheered behind us.

We both fell in to the water and I struggle to stand with irritation.

“YAH!” I wiped the water off my face and Jaejoong smiled at me.

“You’re such a cutie, Mrs. Kim.” He began teasing me.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” I dashed to him and he ran out of the water.

“I‘m so getting all of you!” I warned them and my daughters ran after their appa.

We had our family moment, chasing and laughing until our energy were all drained out of our bodies. There was a ice cream parlor close by so Jaejoong took the girls to get some ice cream. They came back and I shared one with Jaejoong. It was awkward when our daughters stared at us and giggled at our “sharing” moment. The sun was slowly setting down and the moon was coming out for its turn to be in the sky. The water’s surface was gentle and there were barely people at the beach now. We sat side by side as our daughters fell asleep next to us. We still wanted to enjoy the beautiful scene of the day so we sat until we were satisfied.

“Jaejoong…” I turned to him and he looked at me.

“Yea?”

“Do you want to know how much I love you?”

“Well if you want to repeat, I‘m always glad to hear it.” He smiled.

“I will always love you more than anything in this world. More than my parents, my unni, my friends and my own life even our daughters.”

“Well that‘s something new. Why would you say you would love me more than our daughters?” He gave me a confused look.

“If there‘s no you, there will be no them. I love you according to what I see and feel about you. You are one in a million.” I said and he came forth with a kiss.

“But you know what?” He looked sweetly into my eyes.

“You are million in one.” He said.

“What do you mean by that?” I gave him a confused look and he gently laughed at my facial expression.

“I‘ll let you figure it out by yourself.” He teased me then we shared another kiss to wrap up our words of love and the continuation of our happy ending.

----

[ A/N: Okay! FINALLY FINISHED! Yay~~ *dies down*  Aww~~ well no more seeing your comments. Anyways did you get the last sentence? What Jaejoong said was not referring to people but he was referring specialties, greatness, etc. He meant that in one person, which is Jin Ae, there is so much to expect from. Is it understandable? Okay well THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! This is the end of A Marriage‘s Happy Ending and grant you all good luck with future goals. I‘m going to run off and kidnap Jaejoong now. Haha. Just kidding.

Please continue to support me in the many other stories that I will have to finish especially my current story “Behind Her Lies”. Check it out and leave a comment to let me know what you think. Some readers asked to read more of my stories, if you have a AsianFanfics account, just simply go to the section where all my stories are listed.

I would love to know more of you all in the far future. Really looking forward to it. Want to know any updates or if I ever get to the sequel of this story, make sure you check my AF account. Or whatever. Well thanks again ;) ]