Hard Old TImes

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: Yes, it's the past AGAIN.

----

[A/N: In this part, Jin Ae and Jaejoong‘s POV are mixed together.]

**No One‘s POV**

Jae- ‘I can’t live without her.’

Jin- ‘Am I confused?’

Jae- ‘Damn that best friend of Hana!’

Jin- ‘That trash might as well go jump off a building!’

Jae- ‘That crabby needs to girl up.’

Jin- ‘He better man up before I teach him another lesson.’

Both of them dropped on their beds and their minds could think nothing more. Jin Ae was confused and lost while Jaejoong was left clueless and a broken heart. They took a deep sigh before pulling their phones out and said:

“Yah, I need to go out.” They demanded to the other people on the second line.

----

[A/N: This was before they got married and had to live together before the wedding.]

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

My eyes were attached to the screen of our new flat screen when Jaejoong turned it off.

“EY!” I glared at him with some popcorn sticking out of my mouth.

“It‘s time for your daily walk.” He reminded me and threw the remote on the sofa.

I gave him a death glare but he turned around before he could catch it. I grunt and turned my entertainment back on.

“OH~~ Kim Tae Yang just got another shot at the hoop!” The reporter declared at the victory.

“WHOOOOHH!” I cheered and jumped on the sofa with some popcorn flying out like I was cooking them in my lap.

*CLICK*

“YAH!” I screamed when my TV was off again.

“You better get your precious off my sofa before I get blame for not taking GOOD care of YOU.” He said as he emphasized some words.

I stood up and threw my yummy popcorn at the jerk who was going to be my husband.

“I never asked you to take care of me ANYWAY!” I angrily pointed out and walked away.

“FINE! Stay fat then!” He yelled behind me.

I stopped and threw my flip flop at him which he ducked but still hit his pointy strands of hair that looked like dead grass with the hair color he had. He gave me a angry face but I scoffed then went upstairs. He didn’t bother me as I spent time in “our” room but actually I slept in it more than him since I forced him to sleep on the floor or downstairs. The minute I closed my eyes, I was into a deep dream. I was wondering in the dark with only happy laughter surrounding me.

“Jin Unni~!” Her voice laughed with joy.

“Hana…” Her name slipped through my lips.

“Hana~!” My own voice followed.

I stood where I stopped and looked behind me with a bright light growing bigger like a door was opening for me. The light blind my eyes for a second then I realized I wasn’t in the dark anymore. I was standing at the park, the one I got to meet Park Hana. She got bullied that day and after I fought with the other bullies, we ran to a park when we felt like we were lost. She cried the whole way but I told her that we were going to be okay. Her knee was scratched a bit when the bullies pushed her down. I took out the tissues my umma prepared in my lunchbox and covered her knee with them.

“What‘s your name?” She asked with a tone filled with innocence.

“Lee Jin Ae. And you?”

“Park Hana.” She answered after I got done with aiding her scratch.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” I simply said and we sat in silence.

“Jin Ae…”

“Hm…?”

“Nothing.” She shook her head and kept her eyes down.

We didn’t do much talk even when we left the park and I decided to take her home. When we arrived at her house, it wasn’t a mansion but it was amazing from the outside. From that, I could tell she wasn’t just any normal girl like me but some rich girl. We stopped by her gate and she faced me.

“Thanks again for helping me.” Her voice was as soft as the breeze.

“It‘s okay.”

“Um… can I ask a favor from you?” She sounded like she didn’t want to ask the question.

“Um… sure?”

“Can you…”

She bit her lower lip and thought hard before she finished.

“Can you be my unni? I‘m the only child and… I feel like you can take good care of me from now on.” She confessed.

I was speechless and I felt like my vocabulary was only filled with a yes or a no.

“I-I guess.”

“Really?!” Her eyes lit up and I had a broken smile on my face.

“Yea…?”

“Jin Unni~!” She said my name.

It felt good having a little sister since I was the youngest out of two girls.

“Hana~!”

From there on, we became like sisters and couldn’t keep deep, dark secrets from each other. Even if we did, we ended up spilling it out to each other so it was worthless of keeping them hidden. I never got to meet her parents but she said her mother died when she was a little girl. All she had left was only a picture and videos of her mom playing with her then that was it. It was like the gust of wind that will only blow once. The next time, it might blow harder or even feel like gentle wind. My spirit who was watching the whole scene was in tears. I felt the cut inside of me deepen. I shook my head and kneeled down.

“No… I don‘t want this. I don‘t want this. I don’t want this…” I chanted to myself like I wished I could disappear from this.

Once I opened my eyes and sat up with my body covered with hot beads of sweats, tears raged in my eyes. I looked around like there was help reaching to me but it was empty. I buried my face in the pillow and cried. I felt remorseful, misplaced, trapped, done.

‘Hana… Where can you be at this moment of my life? Would this be a time for me to turn to you when I’m stress about my husband who is the love of your life?’

----

**No One‘s POV**

“AH~~!”

“, STAY STILL!” Jaejoong demanded with frustration as he undid his pants.

“YOU ERTED , TRY AND YOU‘LL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS!” Jin Ae warned him.

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

He pinned her between his legs and she felt tired as her pregnancy did nothing good for her. She thought she had her defense right where her anger was but she was wrong. He was one crazy bastard who was going to her!

“NO!” She refused but he connected their lips and took advantage of all he could with his hands.

Tears ran down on the side of her face as her teeth gave Jaejoong’s tongue a lesson: one hard bite. He growled in pain and smacked her hard. Jin Ae covered her cheek and sniffed the tears that she tried hard to hide. Jaejoong was heavily breathing and he started to realized the jerk he was being.

“I-I… I‘m sorry…” He got off her and sat at the edge of the bed.

He ran his hands through his hair and tried to refresh his brain. Jin Ae was still crying like he already used her all. Jin Ae sat with her legs crossed and she still had her hand over her cheek. Her long silky hair covered her face when Jaejoong turned to look at her. He could see that maybe marriage was not going to be their way to make things better. After all, his parents were looking forward for a grandchild and this was his first shot which was an accident. He regretted it but it was better then getting some random e that he slept with before, pregnant with HIS child. Jaejoong took one last look at her before he left the room.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING!
UPDATED: SEP 9.2010