Back

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Hana's POV**

The long ride on the ship felt like forever. I couldn't wait to see my best friend, Jin Ae. I pulled out the rock I gave her a long time ago. I hope she still has it like how I do. I kept a journal with me during this whole journey. I opened it and this book began the next day I left him. I was selfish for leaving and not telling anyone but hopefully I'll be forgiven. When we got on dock, I called a taxi but before it arrived, I wasn't sure where to go first. To see Jin Ae or Jaejoong? Well, maybe I'll visit Jaejoong first since I know where he work, obviously the owner of his father's car company. When I got there, it was a big building and it felt like everything changed. I entered in and found his secretary.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Kim Jaejoong." I told her with a smile.

"May I ask for your relationship with him?" She asked.

"Just a friend." I said and she picked up the phone then dialed a number.

"Sorry but he's at meeting now. You---"

"I'll just go in and wait for him." I said before the lady could say more then walked in.

I looked around and it was quite a nice office with leather seats which made it look more like a home. I eye everything closely and carefully like I would like to treasure them forever. When I got to his desk, I looked through his books and his...wedding picture? I picked it up and my hand was shaking as I held it closer to my eyes. My best friend with the one I love with all my heart... Married? The picture fell out of my hand and crashed on the floor. Tears ran down my face as I tried to realize what I just saw. I couldn't say it was all a dream since I knew this was all real.

'What should I expect now?'

**Jaejoong's POV**

I got back from my meeting and was greeted by my secretary.

"Mr. Kim, you had a guest earlier but she didn't stay long." She reported.

"Really? Did she leave her name?" I asked and she shook her head.

"She said she was a friend though." She answered.

"Thanks." I said then went in my office.

I took off my suit jacket then went to my desk but stepped on something. I looked down and it was my wedding picture with Jin Ae. I looked at it suspiciously then picked it up. I sat down and called my secretary.

"Mi Young, can you get a cleaner to clean a mess for me?" I called.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." She answered.

I was still lost and wondering how my picture end up on the floor but I decided not to think much about it anymore.

Hours later...

I was staying late in my office, doing paper works and looking through them. Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Hello? Kim Jaejoong speaking." I answered.

"..."

"Hello?" I repeated.

"Remember me?" The person on the other line asked.

"Hana?" I said and I could tell she was crying, maybe for hours already.

"Jaejoong... how can you..." She said then went to crying again.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm closer to you than you think." She answered.

"Jae..." Her voice fainted.

"Hana?" I called but no answer.

I put away my work papers then went out to search for her. How dumb I am since I don't even know where she is. I got through the sliding doors and went to my car. A car was park behind me and when I got closer, I almost drop my keys.

"Hana!" I ran to her car and knocked on the window.

"Hana!" I called again but she wasn't responding.

"Oh my god." I looked around for help but my only help was to call an ambulance.

----

She was laying on the hospital bed with the monitor beeping which made me more nervous with each beat. I sat next to her and lightly placed my hand on her colorless cheek.

"Finally you're back but why did I have to see you like this?" I said with eyes filled with tears.


**Jin Ae's POV**

I woke up four times to check if he was home or not. On my fifth time, it was already 4 in the morning. I called his phone a few times but it was turned off. I yawned then went to the kitchen for an apple or something to snack on. I sat on the sofa and caress my stomach.

"JaeMin~ah... umma loves you." I softly said as I looked at my stomach.

I sighed and decided to wait again. Before my eyes were about to close, the door opened. I sat up and there he was, tired and a bit sad, I guess.

"Where did you go? I was getting worried since you weren't picking up at all." I asked and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Sorry. My phone ran out of battery. I kind of fell asleep at work." He said and I nod my head at him.

"Did you eat dinner?" He asked and I shook my head side to side sort of thinking.

"A little bit." I said and he smiled.

"Hungry though?" He asked again.

"Not really. You need to stop feeding me, umma already said I'm almost as big as Mount Fuji." I pouted and he pinched my nose.

"You're MY Mount Fuji." He said then kissed me.

----

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT! ;)