Married?!

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I knocked out hard yesterday and when the alarm went off, I snoozed it at least ten times. The bed didn’t move and the person I expected to be next to me wasn’t there. I was wondering where she might be. Downstairs? Is she up already? Bathroom? Shower? Work? I groaned as I turned to look at the clock. It read 7:48 AM. I yawned then went down shirtless and only in my pajama pants. I spotted her sleeping on the sofa. She was still silently asleep and the morning light was showing through the curtains. I kneeled next to her and peck the round tip of her nose.

“Mm… What time is it?” She mumbled once she felt the kiss.

“Almost 8.” I simply answered.

She stretched then sat up but didn’t get out of the sofe yet.

“Oh gosh~~ I‘m so tired.” She yawned before getting out off the sofa.

We went back upstairs and she went into the bathroom while I looked at myself in the mirror. I was admiring my triceps excluding the abs that I’ve been working on for a while now but no progress. : ( While still in my thoughts, her thin arms went around my waist.

“Thank you.” She sounded like a wish just came true.

“Why?”

“Wait until we go outside. You‘ll know.” She said then went to get ready.

30 MINUTES LATER…

“Omo! I forgot something!” She gasped then ran back up.

I remember about yesterday’s incident then went by the window and took a peek outside. My eyes widen when I saw the new layer of snow on the ground.

“I‘m ready!” She jogged down and walked towards the door but stopped when I was still looking outside.

“Ready?” She came closer and took me out of my thinking.

“Huh? Oh yea.” I uttered then we went to work.

FEW HOURS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Taecyeon welcomed me with a smile once he passed by my office. I thought he was going to his office but he came into mine instead.

“What‘s up?” I looked up to him and he shook his head.

“Just thought I come in and say hi.”

“Didn‘t you just say hi?”

“No.”

“Well you smile at me and even waved to me before coming in. Doesn‘t that indicate that you said hi?”

“Oh, it is? Well I‘m sorry.” We both chuckled.

“Oh yea, I was asked to give you this book but somehow it ended up here.” I clumsily stood up on a chair as I tried to get the book off the shelf.

I didn’t realize that Taecyeon was standing next to me until I lost balance and thought I was going to have a broken for the rest of my life. I landed on his strong arms and forgot everything for one second. Some strands of my hair covered my face and I was heavily breathing. I pulled those hair behind my ear and thought he was going to set me down but I was still in the mid-air.

“Um… Thanks.” I finally said after a long staring-at-each-other moment.

“Oh sorry.” He lightly placed my feet on the ground.

“I‘m sorry.” I nervously smiled at my own embarrassment.

“Aniyo~” He shook his head and got the book.

We had a little talk before he left to his room. I pulled my hair behind my ears and flipped each worksheet at a time. My phone started ringing and with the ringtone, I knew exactly who it was.

“Yes, Mr. Kim.” I answered with a grin.

“How‘s Mrs. Kim or should I say his lovely wife who‘s suppose to be working WITH HIM?” I giggled at his question

“She‘s laughing at how dumb and jealous her husband is. Is he scared that she‘ll cheat on him with her tall and amazingly handsome boss?” I joked.

“Sorry to mention about the secretary outside his room with a tight that is calling him to tap that.”

“Oh~~ So I see. It‘ll be lovely to have Mr.Kim listen to his wife moan at how good her boss is, wouldn‘t it?” I was dying to laugh out loud.

“How about we have the secretary tell Mrs.Kim what she’s missing out on?” He went on with his jealous comebacks.

“Araso. Mrs. Kim should go see her boss now. He‘s waiting to be pleasure.” I told him as I walked to the door and landed my hand on the door knob but it twisted before I got the chance to do it.

The door opened and I gasped at his arrival.

“W-why are you here?” I stuttered as my phone slipped off my hand.

“To see my wife, of course.” Jaejoong smiled at me.

“Surprise?” He closed the door behind him.

“Guess so.”

“Wow, even my office is bigger than yours.” He cockily commented.

“So? What‘s the big difference.” I followed him as he looked at the things on my desk.

“Where‘s a picture of us?”

“RE-MEM-BER Mrs. Kim is cheating on Mr. Kim?” I sarcastically said.

“Oh yea. Forgot that.” He faked his understanding then went through more stuff.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I couldn’t stop replaying that scene inside my head. The moment her body fell into my arms. It felt like God dropped an angel from above into my open arms. I thought I should at least see her again. I had my hand on the doorknob but had a second thought.

‘No, it’ll be too early.’

I twisted the knob then stopped again.

“Just another visit won‘t kill me.”

I smiled then went to the front of her door. I opened it and saw a mysterious man holding her by her slim waist. She looked over his shoulder and saw me.

“Taecyeon...” She fixed her posture and the man turned around.

“This is…” I switched looks at both of them.

“My wife.” The man announced before Jin Ae could say anything.

‘Wife?! Why didn’t Jin Ae tell me anything about this?’

“Oh~~ I see.” I nod my head showing my understanding.

“He‘s just here to visit me since his company is close by. Sorry to have him come in during my work hours.” She apologized with a slight smile.

“It‘s alright.” I faked a smile.

“By the way, my name is Kim Jaejoong, owner of the Kim‘s Car Company.” He introduced himself and held out his hand for a handshake.

“I‘m Ok Taecyeon. Obviously the owner of this company.” I shook his hand

“Araso~ I‘ll be leaving then.” He directed to us but winked at Jin Ae.

He leaned in to Jin Ae’s ear and whispered something which made her giggle and pushed him away.

“Okay. It was nice meeting you.” He said as he looked at me then left.

We both watched as he left the door then I switched my gaze at her.

“You didn‘t tell me that you were married?!” I sounded a bit like I was long-time-no-see friend who just found out something.

“Oh… well… It‘s was going to be weird if I just come up to you and say: Hey, buddy! Guess what?1 I‘m married! Sounds like I‘m proud of it or something. Also not many people thought I was going to get marry.”

“Are you?” I gave her a are-you-sure face

She looked down then a little smile spread on her face.

“I can‘t say I‘m not proud about it but I‘m happy.” She smiled.

I stared at the curve of her eyes when she smile or laugh.

They were as beautiful as the crescent of the moon. I wish she was the moon so I could watch her every night and the moment when I thought something could happen between us after a long time of not seeing each other, it all crashed down today.

“So why did you come?” She asked still having her smile on.

“I wanted to ask you something but I totally forgot.” I lied.

“I‘ll go back now.” I said then went out.

After the door closed behind me, I felt like I needed tears to let the pain out but at the same time I knew it wasn’t going to be worth it. It’s a lost and regardless of what I do to myself, I’ll never get her. I didn’t gain anything from the start and I didn’t lose it now so I shouldn’t be crying for nothing. She seems happy and I should let I be that way. I should be happy for her. Be happy for the person I’ve been working for the courage to tell her that I love her for who she was even when I show her my weakness from the first day we met.

-FLASHBACK

“YAH! DON’T YOU PUNKS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!” Someone who sounded powerful yelled at the guys who were kicking me.

They stopped and looked at their “now” enemy.

“Hey little boy. Get lost before you‘re next.” The leader warned.

“Try.” He smirked and the leader kicked me once more then the others walked over me as they followed the leader like a pack of dogs.

As the fight started, it was like watching a fighting scene in a action movie when they swing their fists at my mysterious savior. I knew I had to do something but I was pretty helpless myself. I didn’t know how to fight and defend myself. I could’ve run for my life when I saw one of the bullies pulled out a knife and threatened my savior with it but he was still not scared with the knife inches away from his chest. Suddenly, he fell to the ground and they laughed and snickered as my savior got defeated. I needed to think of something quick or else it’ll be my fault for his death.

“HELP! POLICE OFFICER, THERE‘S SOME BAD GUYS HERE!” I shouted which made me sounds really dumb and they stopped as foot steps approach where we were and a whistle was heard.

They exchanged looks then started to ramble away. I stared at the knife that was laying next to my savior and when I looked back at what scared the bullies, only three little kids ran down playing with their whistles. I let out a relief sigh then my savior managed to walked over to me.

“Need a hand?” He asked while covering his injured arm.

I was shocked by the voice. It sounded feminine and the slight smile he had was as charming as an angel but there must be these kinds of people these days. The kinds that look like a girl but is actually a boy. A girl who looks like a guy, the world is weird. Wait! Unless my savior is…I took his hand as I thought and with a hard tug I was on my feet again.

“Are you okay with your arm?” I asked as he still had it covered.

“I‘ll be fine. Don‘t get your kicked next time.” She reminded me then turned around but I stopped her.

“You need to aid your cut. Please allow me to take you to the hospital.“

“It‘s just a small cut, little boy. Nothing to be scared of.” He laughed it off.

“Of course it’s not! At least go home with me and have it taken care then.” I convinced and he sighed then went with me home.

----

“Eh?! A-a girl?” I was a bit stunned.

“Umma was wondering how you met up with this girl. She assumed it was a boy.” My hyung informed me.

“Even I thought she was a boy too.” He was also surprised as he sat next to me.

-END-

I went back to thinking what she told me when we walked to my house on that day. She thanked me for saving her life, somehow. Actually she was the one who saved my life. I should be the one thanking her which I did but I don’t know. It felt like I needed to do more than just words. It was like it should my life that is needed to save her from her next life-threatening moment. Correct, I wasn’t losing anything but it was just giving. I’ll do anything for her and promise to keep her smiling until forever.

----

A/N: I hope I don't have any spelling errors in this chapter because I'm too lazy to read it over. Oh yea, I keep forgetting to tell you that now it is winter in the story. THERE! I SAID IT! haha.

----

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)