Paper Stars

A Marriage's Happy Ending

[A/N: I‘m sorry if I keep putting in the past’s past. It‘s because I want to make sure I don‘t suddenly jump into one thing then into something dramatic. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING ME FOR A JAEJONG’S POV SO HERE IT GO!!! So enjoy ;) ]

----

“Zero…”

“One…”

“Two…”

“Fifty…”

“One hundred and… nine…”

“Three zero six [306]…”

“Seven hundred and… *yawns* one…”

“Nine hundred… thirty six…”

“Nine hundred and thirty… six?” Jin Ae counted but lost count.

“THIS one will be nine hundred ninety six, pabo.” I lightly pushed her head and she pouted at me.

“How can you handle making so much for…two hours?” She turned to the clock and was surprised at how fast I was making the stars.

“It‘s a habit I got from high school since sitting in class could be used to do something else.” I sighed and she was on the floor, messing with the new stars I made.

I was on the couch and took my time to make the paper stars. I was so concentrated that the next second I looked at her she was already sound asleep. I smiled and finished my last star before putting it off to the side. I stood up and went to her. Her head was gently laid over her arms that were on the table. I smiled again then tried picking her up so I could put her on the couch, at the least somewhere more comfy. I guess she was already too tired from her early awakening. She woke up at five this morning and got me out of bed at 5:10 when she said she was getting bored. I felt like I was taking care of my own little sister. I did most of the housework and surprising enough, Jin Ae just watches me. All of a sudden, I just fell so deep in love with her. I counted the day we got married until today and it has been almost five months. Jin Ae’s stomach sure was growing twice as huge than I can ever expected from her slim body.

I placed her on the couch and she groaned as she fixed her own comfortable fit. I heaved out a sigh then cleaned up the small mess we did. I settled down and did a recount. After I got to the very last one, I smiled at the success. I gazed at Jin Ae and she was so lost in her sleep. I crawled to her and laid my head on her bump. I listened when I knew I would only hear nothing. I caress her stomach and had the greatest smile on my face. I was going to be a father and who could have ever asked more than this? Jin Ae and I have been working out so well and I like it like this. I probably had stared at her for twenty minutes when her eyes started to adjust to the light in the room. She grunted and saw me by her stomach which I bet she was feeling a bit awkward about it.

“W-what are you doing there?” She asked and I placed my chin on her stomach.

“Talking to my baby.”

“The baby can‘t even talk back to you.”

“So? I can always tell him stuff that I can‘t tell you.” I said and she smacked my head.

“Tsh, whatever.”

I sneaked beside her when there was barely space on the couch for the both of us. I slept next to her and we were facing each other. She had a slight smile on her and cuddled closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her smooth waist and closed the gap between us. She chuckled when she felt our bodies transferring heat within the tight hold.

“Guess what?” I asked and she lifted up her head.

“What?”

“We made 1043 paper stars.” I announced and she grinned.

“Really?”

“Yep. So… why did you ask me to do them for?” I questioned and she got herself closer to my face.

“One star per wish.”

“Huh?”

“When we feel like we want t make a wish, we hold the jar with both of our hands. Make the wish then take out a star. We MUST keep the star somewhere safe. Is it agreeable?”

“Why would you want to wish on those fake stars?” I wondered and she pinched my cheek.

“Do I really need a reason?” She asked and I nod

“Mmm… Because… then I can make more wishes instead of waiting for a shooting star to come across the dark sky. Also it might not be able to grant my wish but I‘ll act like it can.” She reasoned and I chuckled.

“Why are you always so cute?” I bear hugged her and she started making suffocating sounds then laughed.

She sighed and I just couldn’t ignore the bump that was poking against my stomach.

“The baby is growing extra big by the seconds.” I commented and she looked down.

“Yea, the baby better NOT have a big head like you.” She sarcastically said.

“Me? Big head? Tsh, he better not look ugly like you!” I playfully argued back.

“What?!” She started but I pulled her to my chest.

“But if he acts cute, it will be acceptable.” I grinned and then I felt her fingers squeezing the side of me, earning myself a sharp pinch.

“AH!” I yelped and she gave me a wicked smile.

“And if the baby is naughty like you, I would so go crazy!” She hissed and I gave her a teasing smile then we continued to cuddle.

----

“UMMA~!” Jin Ae called once the door to my in-law’s opened.

“UMMA~?!” Jin Ae went in and started searching for my mother-in-law.

“Jaejoong?!” Her motherly voice came from the kitchen and she popped out with an apron protecting her clothes.

“Umma, how about me?!” Jin Ae whined and pout at her.

“Aiya, I was just kidding. Come here, my dear daughter.” She opened her arms and Jin Ae ran to her.

“Umma, Jaejoong made some kimchi for you and I helped him.” She said as she presented the kimchi box to her mom.

“Oh~ How nice. Lee Jin Ae, you never wanted to cook when you were still living with us.” Her mom gave her a look and she giggled.

“Well I don‘t want my baby to know that their umma doesn‘t know how to cook. What if Jaejoong ever dies, my kids will be starving!” She exaggerated and I just quietly laughed behind her.

“Don‘t say that. My son-in-law is going to live longer than you since you don‘t like eating healthy.” Her umma and Jin Ae started whining again.

“Araso~ Umma was just playing with you. So are you guys spending the night?” She asked and Jin Ae turned back to me.

“Uh… It‘s up to Jin Ae.” I answered and Jin Ae smiled then went back to face her umma.

“I‘ll think about it after dinner.” She replied then my mother-in-law lectured Jin Ae about her indecisive self.

After dinner, Jin Ae decided that we wouldn’t be staying a night. Her appa didn’t say much but her umma was going through every strategy to make us stay. She finally gave up after a few attempts then they bid us goodbye. When I was on the road, Jin Ae was playing with my free hand.

“Your hand is so small.” She said and raised them in the air.

“Let me see your hands.” I took her hands and examined them.

“They look so horrible.” I faked a disgusted face and she looked at them herself.

“Tsh. You call this horrible? Look at your face!” She backfired and I turned to her.

“Well I AM looking at ONE now.” I commented back and she bit her lower lip.

“Kim Jaejoong!”

“Araso~ My cranky wife.” I gave up as she huffed and puffed.

We got home and sat on the couch when we should be getting ready to sleep.

“I so got to pee.” She randomly said then went to the bathroom.

My eyes followed her then the door closed. I look forward again and spotted the jar of the paper stars I made. I sat up and picked up the jar.

‘One star per wish…’

By that thought it made me smile and I thought of my wish then took out one star before placing the jar back on the table.

----

[A/N: Okay finally LAST update for tonight ;) Hopefully this is satisfying your cravings for the updates that I did not do. *yawns* I need my sleep now, lovelys. Night night. ]

----

TEASERS:

".... I also don't want to marry you if I'm not the one you love and if you are already in love with someone else...."

~~~~

"I'm leaving Korea in about a few days. I don't think I have any more reasons to stay here..."

~~~~

He didn’t seem like he was his self for the few days that he has been with me and Jung Hwa.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 25. 2010