Crazy

A Marriage's Happy Ending
DAYS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I slammed everything my hands could land on. Wedding pictures to random ones were piled on the floor. Vases’ pieces were shattered and glass crashed.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, KIM JAEJOONG!”

“YOU‘RE FU*KEN CRAZY!”

“YES, I AM!” I shouted and threw a cup at him.

“STOP IT!”

“UGH!” I aimed another object at the wall and he held my hands closed to my body and we struggled on the floor from there.

“LET GO OF ME, YOU JERK!”

“STOP IT, YOU PSYCHO !”

“ YOU, YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD! BETTER GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I BITE THEM!”

“WELL STOP SMASHING THINGS, YOU FU*KEN CRAZY !”

“CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND I‘LL MAKE SURE YOUR HEAD BLEEDS!”

“TRY!”

“UGH~!” I tried breaking out of his hold but I was out of strength already.

“Are you going to stop now?” He asked and I grunted.

His body pressed against mine and I pushed him off when I gave him a look like I was exhausted. I sat up and he did too but within a few inches away from each other. I got on my two feet and he was still on the floor. I huffed out some angry hot air and grabbed the small glass statue by the table next to me then slammed it so close to him, I was sure I could have left him crippled. I fixed my shirt then went out the door.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I really don’t know but life wasn’t progressing for us even when we were living in the same house. I guess that was the problem: living in the same house with that witch. It felt like we were back in time when our marriage first started. It was getting close to there and we seriously couldn’t do much. No one could help us even if we announced it to the whole wide world. We didn’t let our families know what we were currently going through. Her unni has been hating me since that day. These Lee’s girls are fu*ken crazy! Our home was like a mad house. Loud banging and slamming were like jamming music. Our voices were like hard metal rock singers trying to sing as loud as they could. I think I’m starting to lose my voice. As being the man of the house, I cleaned up the mess when I knew Jin Ae wouldn’t do it.

*PHONE RINGING*

“Hello?” I supported my phone by my ear with my shoulder pressing against the phone as I knelt down to sweep the small parts of broken items.

“Oh yes, Hi Mr. Jung…. Yes, no problem. Yes, at two is no problem…Okay, okay. Thank you, bye.” I shut my phone and realized that I needed to get ready.

As much as I hated seeing her, I had to get some clothes to change. I went upstairs and there it go again.

*RIPPING* *CRASHING* *SLAMMING* *BOOM* *SPLASHING*

I twisted the knob but it was locked. I tried it a few more times and I was officially unable to enter in my own room. I pound my fist on the door and shout with my voice squeaking a bit.

“JIN AE! JIN AE!”

She ignored me and went on with whatever she was doing inside. I growled out of annoyance then tried getting the door to open. I kicked it. I pound into it. I did everything almost possible until the door cracked open a bit. It ruined the lock but I could care less. Once I got it open, Jin Ae darted objects at me like I was her enemy in a war. I blocked my head and she went severe with cutting out some pictures.

“YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH, DON‘T YOU?! I‘LL MAKE YOU SUFFER! I‘LL DO IT TO YOU BIT BY BIT AND LEAVE YOU WITH NO MEMORIES!” She told me with darting eyes like a psycho.

“ARE YOU FU*KEN CRAZY?!”

“YES! I‘M CRAZY! SHOULDN‘T YOU BE HAPPY?! I‘LL END UP IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL, JUST HOW YOU WANT ME TO! URRGH!” She threw the scissor away from her hands then pour some oil on the fresh cut out pictures of Hana and I during our high school years.

“WHAT THE FU--- YOU!”

I dashed into her right in time before she was going to light the pictures. We brawled over each other and grunt at each hit we gave each other. More like it was HER who bit and hit me.

“YOU NEED TO STOP!”

“Why should I, huh? Don‘t you like the pain? It feels good, right?” She let out a weak laugh and panted.

“This was what I wanted. I want to see your pain. I want to see your tears. But most of all, I want more. More.” She said under her breaths.

After she regained her energy, she gave me a hard nudge and I reacted to it. She took her advantage as I winced at the pain and swiped the match to lit up the fire. I looked with eyes widen open as it felt upon the pictures.

“NO~~!” I stumbled to kill the fire and Jin Ae just looked at me.

She exited the room and once I got the fire to die, I looked at the pitiful pictures. Burnt holes were in them and they looked hideous. I tighten my fist and ran after Jin Ae. She was still making her way to the door when I pulled her back and smacked her.

“YOU‘RE BEING TOO MUCH?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY RUIN TWO PEOPLE‘S LIVES?!”

“You should never have married me in the first place. I was nothing to you so why should you care? At least I‘m not going to kill her, you should be very grateful for it.” She gave me an evil smile and was about to turned around but I blocked her.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!”

She pushed me and I fell backwards but accidentally pulled her with me. We didn’t land on each other but she was beside me.

“Ah!” We both yelped but I did it because of the piercing pain in my palm.

I took a look at it and a piece of glass stabbed deep into my flesh. Fresh red blood oozed out then it ran down my arm. Jin Ae was still on the floor and was dead quiet now. I glared at her then went to get the first aid kit. I was in the kitchen, picking out the broken glass when the door’s slam declared to me that she ran out. This should be a moment when I can cheer that the witch is out but I couldn’t because my wife IS the witch.

----

[A/N: WAI IT CRAZY?! No? Yes? STOOPID?? Eh, whatever. Finally! Ending the night with this but continuing the night dying over Jaejoong's Blossom PV and other things. Readers please do comment so I know you're still reading, thanks! :) ]

---

TEASER:

“Do you love Jin Ae?”

~~~~

"...You‘re a engaged man and soon you‘re going to be married. You need to work on what is going to improve for your life, not what is just a fantasy for now...”

~~~~

"...In this world, somehow best friends as in a girl and a boy will at some point have a crush on each other..."

~~~~

"...She is what I call my life and she is what I see in front of me as my future..."

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED OCT 1. 2010