Sick

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: Okay so I just wanted to updated this today because.... DA DA DA DUM! I'm ending it V.V haha just kidding. I probably won't be able to update for tomorrow and... maybe the next next day so if I do miss a day I'll post up two chapters for my next update. I'll be changing the poster again. I'm sorry I just like changing it once in a short while ;P Love you all! <3

----

WEEKS LATER…

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

After I found out that she was married, I couldn’t be too close to her like how I thought I could. I tried to act like a friend but each time I was in front of her, it made me want to tell her: LEE JIN AE, I LOVE YOU! It was such a sad love story for me. I didn’t have the guts to tell the person that I’ve been waiting for these past years that I was hoping for the right time to tell her the most common but important words in the world to her but I waited too long. She wasn’t in her office today and it asked questions inside my head.

Is she sick?

Just a day off?

Did something really bad happened to her?

I kept pacing around in my office until I was distracted by the knock at the door.

“Come in!”

“Mr. Ok, I got your schedule for today. Today‘s meeting is at 2 PM [AHAHA 2 PM!! XD ] and you will be having dinner tonight with Mrs. Kobayashi to discuss about your further improvement of the clothes line and----” She went on with my schedule but I just had to ask her this.

“By any chance, do you know why my assistant is not here today?”

“Oh. She called in sick. Anything wrong?”

“No. Please continue.”

After I was given my schedule, I tapped my index finger on my desk. I relaxed in my chair but it wasn’t helping. I sat up and press a button on my desk’s phone.

“Soo Ji, please take all my messages for me. Thanks.” I requested then grabbed my coat off the back of my chair then went out.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Work was off the list today since I sort of caught a cold. I was sneezing nonstop and it felt like I was going through another hard time with tissues sprinkled over me and the floor. Jaejoong nagged at my littering but I ignored him. He wanted to take the day off but I told him not to. I was left home alone and it reminded me of before. When I was still pregnant and stayed home all day long unless I had to go out. My head and vision were unstable but I managed to get myself up the stairs. I touched the door of his room with my palm and it brought tears to me. My first child that I have never took it as a mistake and let him live to see the world but at the end, I couldn’t achieve that for him. I touched the knob then twisted it to let it open. I entered in and it made me remember the first moment I step foot in here. He was still inside of me and we were all looking forward for him to be able to play in this room. I saw a piece of building block on the ground and I picked it up. My son could’ve play with this already. It was painful to enter this room so Jaejoong barely let me come if he wasn’t with me. I cried as I held his toys to my chest. These could’ve been touched by my son but he just had to leave too early. I went on for an hour and my head got a little better somehow releasing all my sadness out but it was still the headache that’s killing me. My sister-in-law Cho Hee came over and checked on me also brought some porridge which was made by my mother-in-law.

“When are you guys going to have another baby?” Cho Hee asked as I took a spoonful of the porridge in my mouth.

I looked down and sighed.

“I don‘t know. I don‘t want it to be like the first.” I sadly answered.

“Oh…Well I hope the next one won‘t be like that then.” She wished me and I smiled at her.

“Same here but…*sigh* At least I still have your oppa. Even if we have no kids, I‘ll still be satisfied with the life we created. It‘s not too late to adopt too.” I thought on the positive side and Cho Hee nod her head.

“Right! But I believe you guys will have A LOT~~ of kids. Jaejoong says he wants more than the counts of his fingers and toes so more than twenty.’ She laughed at Jaejoong’s wish.

“Tsh. Why don‘t he be the woman and give birth to that many kids?! He must be out of his mind asking for that much kids.” I complained.

We were talking when someone rang the doorbell. Cho Hee ran to get the door and all I heard was:

“Um can I ask who you are?” Cho Hee asked the guest.

“Sorry, I‘m Ok Taecyeon. Is Kim Jin Ae home?” The voice politely asked and I knew who it was.

I didn’t want to get up but I had to since I didn’t have the energy to scream to Cho Hee. I got to the door and Taecyeon’s gaze switched from Cho Hee to me.

“Jin Ae.” He smiled and Cho Hee looked back.

“You know him?”

“He‘s a friend. Come in.” I told him and Cho Hee moved out of the way so he could enter.

I was slowly making my way down the hall when I didn’t see the table and bumped into it. I almost fell but Taecyeon caught me by my arms.

“Are you alright?” He worriedly asked.

“Yea~ Just a little headache and vision problems.” I assured him then we went into the living room.

[During the fall, Cho Hee was about to run and help Jin Ae but since Taecyeon was in front of her, he helped her instead. She examined his voice and it gave her a awkward feeling. His touch gave her a sense of wanting to be more than friends.

“Shouldn‘t you be at work by now?” I asked.

“I was told that you‘re sick so I thought I should come see you. I hope you‘re okay. I can set my heart at rest now since I hear you say you‘re okay.” He smiled.

“Thanks. Would you like something to drink?”

“It‘s okay. I‘m about to leave since I have lunch with someone at 2. I just wanted to check on you, that‘s all.” He stood up and I was about to do the same but he sat me down.

“It‘s alright. You don‘t have to send me to the door.”

“Alright then. Drive back safely.” I told him and he nod.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

When my hands laid on her shoulders and I sat her back down, all I wanted to do was kiss her. Our eyes were looking at each other and I wish she could see through them. Hopefully she would be able to read my feelings through each eye contact we have but it was impossible.

“Take as much time off until you’re better, okay?

“Okay.” I walked out and the person who opened the door for me followed behind.

After I left, I felt joyful. I forgot the fact that she was a married woman because all I know is she’s the one I’m in love with.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Jin Ae was sick and I wanted to stay but she refused. I came to work all lonely even when she doesn’t work in the same company with me but I was missing her badly so I called her.

“He-llo? *Sneeze*” She answered and I scoffed at her.

“Pabo.” She recognized my voice.

“Feeling better? Did Cho Hee stop by?”

“Yea but she left already. She spent the whole morning with me after you went to work.”

“Make sure you take your medicine.” I reminded her.

“It‘s not helping. I should just die from this awful pain.”

“I‘m going to be a widow then.” I smiled at her joke.

“Then just be one.”

“How can you care so less of your husband?”

“I‘m not caring less, I‘m just speaking the truth.”

“So do you miss me?”

“So so much. When will you be back?”

“I‘m trying to come back before 6.”

“Araso. Hurry up.”

“Araso, Mrs. Kim. I love you.”

“Me too.”

We end the call then a few seconds later, I received another call. It was a number I wasn’t familiar but I picked the call anyway.

“Hello. Jaejoong speaking.”

“Oh yes. I‘m sorry to bother you but… this is about Hana.” The caller sounded depressing.

“Please speak.”

NIGHT…
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I woke up from my sleep and Jaejoong was banging dishes in the kitchen. I smiled at the noises and went in.

“Am I attending some kind of rock concert or something?”

“Oh you‘re up. Dinner is going to be ready in just a sec.”

“Araso.” I sat down at the dining table.

He set the food while I laid my head down. When he was done, he cupped my right cheek and kissed my forehead.

“You‘re still hot. I thought you said you’re feeling better when you‘re still heated up?” He went over to his seat.

“I do feel better at least a little.”

“I made it not too spicy for tonight.”

“Why~? I like it spicy.” I whined.

“Because you‘re sick, you shouldn‘t be randomly eating things.”

“I always let you eat what you want when you were sick.”

“Well it‘s because you never refuse to give it to me.”

“Tsh. You‘re not even a man with power. Cocky.” I huffed and grabbed my chopsticks.

“What?!”

“Nothing. Let‘s just enjoy our dinner, hubby.” I imitated a cute wife then grabbed some vegetables.

After dinner, he cleaned up and I went back to the sofa. He didn’t come to me but went straight to our room. I thought he would come back down but he didn’t after thirty minutes of waiting. I sat up then he came jogging down the stairs.

“Come on, I got to show you something.” He pulled me upstairs.

“Wait, I forgot. You‘ll trip down the stairs and die.” He sarcastically said then lifted me up in bridal style.

“Aniyo~ I can walk by myself.” I slapped his arm.

“Ah! Why~?” He continued to carry me up.

When we got in our room, he set me back on my feet. He led me into the bathroom and I was wondering why the lights were off but the closer we got in, I realized a scent of fresh rose. Candles were around the tub and rose pedals were sprinkled on the surface of the warm water.

“W-what is this for?”

“Just wanted to give you some time to relax.”

“Alone?”

“Never.”

He undressed me and I got in the warm water. He got in and embraced me in his arms.

“I was hoping we could you know… but I don‘t think you‘re in the mood for it.” He sounded sweet saying this.

“We need a break from that too. You always make me do it even when I say no.” I complained and he pulled me into a soft kiss.

“But you always enjoy it though.” He smiled and I lightly pushed him.

‘I’m sorry, Jin Ae…’

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)