Confessed

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

The night went by and it was morning. I called Jin Ae over a thousand times until it seem like she was ignoring my calls on purpose. I was so concerned, my body was shaking until my bones were ready to pop out. My cellphone rang at least three times and I jumped at the sound then rushed to answer it, hoping it was her. Sadly, all the calls weren’t important people to me. When my next call came, I answered the call without seeing who it might be.

“Jin Ae?”

“Jaejoong… It‘s me.” Hana said a bit disappointed the way I greeted her.

“Oh, I‘m sorry.”

“Can we see each other today?”

“Hana… my marriage isn‘t at its best status right now so please leave me alone for now.”

“WAIT!” She stopped me from hanging up her call.

“I…I got something I really need to let you know…”

“…”

“Jaejoong…“ Her voice was indicating that she was near crying.

“Our son is still waiting for you…” She finally said.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I groaned at the dull pain in my head. I forced my eyes to open but I was too damn tired to even do so. I looked at my surroundings and I was somewhere. Surely somewhere I didn’t know unless it was TaeMin’s house. One thing to thank God at this moment was: NO EVEN THOUGH I WAS SO CALLED DRUNK WITH A MAN! Well my outer shirt was off but I still had my tank top on. I looked around and TaeMin was nowhere. I scoffed and assumed we were too intoxicated to even do something yesterday but I was glad it didn‘t happen. I laid down again and took control over the throbbing pain in my head.

“You want to wake up now?” His lovable voice greeted me by the door.

I lifted my head to look at him and he grinned at me. He strolled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“You were tense yesterday.” He chuckled.

“Oh…”

“Come on, I made breakfast. Want me to take you home?”

I was thinking about it. Him take me or I take the bus? I blinked my eyes a few times then I wanted to jump out the window when I gave him my answer.

“Just take me home after breakfast.” I uttered then he placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled me out of bed.

“If you want to take a shower, I got some clothes for you also a toothbrush.” He called to me as he exit the room.

I yawned and went into a incredible well-designed bathroom. I helped myself with what he offered that was placed on the bathroom’s counter. I made sure the door was locked just in care TaeMin wanted to peek on me. I slowly took my clothes off, one piece at a time. As I pulled my shirt off, the fabric brushed my skin and something felt like a nippy sting on my neck. I fully took it off and looked at the mirror. I gasped at the hideous red mark TaeMin left on me.

“Ugh.” I touched the mark and grunted.

I took a quick shower and TaeMin was sitting at the table, waiting for me. For a minute, I forgot who I was. I forgot that I was a married woman. I forgot I was Kim Jin Ae. I forgot that I was in depression. Lastly, I forgot about my husband. I took the seat across of him and he was content of my presence.

“Did you really miss me that much?” He asked out of the blue.

“Did I tell you that yesterday?” I gave him a look and he nod.

“You said you miss me and being in the back of the car. No one could have made you like me.” He laughed quietly and I smacked his arm.

“Shut. Up. You dirty minded thing.”

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

First thing I noticed missing was Jin Ae. I walked past my secretary and stopped to ask her.

“Have Assistant Kim arrived yet?”

“No, sir. I haven‘t seen her.”

“Have she called in?”

“She haven‘t either. Would you like me to give her a call?”

“No, it’s fine. Thank you.”

I went inside my office and wonder where she could be at this time. It felt like forever since I saw her and I was expecting to see her at work but mission fail. I pulled out my cellphone and dialed her phone number. I waited for her to answer it and after a few rings, she did.

“Hello?”

“Yah, where can you be at this time of the day?”

“Oh… Sorry… I woke up late and sort of have a headache.”

“Really? A-are you okay? I-I should come see, right?” I got concerned and asked dumb questions when I should just go without asking.

“No~ I‘m fine. Just a small pain inside my head. Um… I‘ll be at work tomorrow.” She assured and I sigh.

“Want me to come pick you up tomorrow?”

“Um… I‘ll call you back about that later, okay?”

“Okay. Bye then.”

She didn’t even say bye but hang up the phone. I took a look at the clock and it felt like the time was ticking by as slow as it possibly could. I miss her already but I had a smile that was giving me a funny feeling but in a good way.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

-FLASHBACK-

“Our son is still waiting for you…” She finally said.

The second I heard this, I stopped breathing and my mind went dead. Her sobs brought me back to our conversation.

“I‘m sorry, Jaejoong… I didn‘t mean to hide it from you. I don‘t want to blame Jin Ae for this. She probably told you already, right? That is why you are ignoring me. Telling me to stay away even when you say we shouldn‘t be talking to each other. Please don‘t hate her, Please don‘t…” She went on with a crying voice.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Jin Ae…She…”

“What did she do?” I grew serious as I asked the question.

“She threatened me to hide this from you. It was about a few months after I left you and I told her that I was pregnant. She was jealous of our love so she told me to stay away from you or else she‘ll make sure you die. She was cooperating with my appa to break us up, Jaejoong… For the past months, I‘ve fought for you but never told you my exact reason is because I knew you won‘t believe me that I was pregnant with your child. She‘s a liar, she tore us apart and now she is making us both suffer. Please listen to me, Jaejoong… Our son is still waiting for your return. He always ask me when you will be back and I don‘t know what to say to him anymore. Please come and be a father to him or at least I can show him to his father…” She cried over the phone and my heart was having a war.

‘Was she telling me the truth? I-I have a son? A son I didn’t know about until now?’

MEANWHILE…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“Just how I remember it. The stairs that you would always run down in the morning and jump into the car.” He chuckled and I gave him a look.

“And just like I remember YOU being early everyday since you couldn‘t find no other better than me, RIGHT?” I purposely said then undid my seatbelt.

“Jin Ae…”

I turned to him as my hand was on the door handle. He leaned in, close enough to my lips but I cleared my throat and smiled at him.

“I‘ll see you around.” I quickly said then got out of the car.

He was pretty sure he watched me jogged up the stairs but was basically staring at my . What a dumb jerk he is. I opened the door and I assumed no one was home. I was down the hallway when a body just sat up.

“AH~!” I screamed and my unni looked at me with her hair like thorn bushes.

“What…are..you… doing here?” She asked like a ghost that was trying haunt me.

“GAH~~!” I said irritated at her surprised move and dropped on the other sofa.

“Where‘s Jaejoong?” She laid back down.

“Uh… home…?” I randomly said something to her and dropped the conversation before it started to make me miss him.

LATER…

“I don‘t want to go home yet.” I mumbled with a very disappointed voice.

“Why? Don‘t you miss Jaejoong?” My unni asked and I frowned.

“Not really.” I lied but was sort of telling the truth.

“Whatever. Well he called a few times while you were asleep.”

“R-really?”

“I‘ll send you home, okay?”

“I guess.”

“Actually…” I added and tried to think of an excuse.

“I want to sleep here for the night.”

“Why is that?”

“Just because.” I simply said.

“Okay…?” My unni gave me a suspicious look and I faked a grin.

“What are you doing here, my dear?” My umma popped out of nowhere into the living room.

“Visiting and sleeping over.”

“Oh really? Is my dear son-in-law here?”

“No~” I rolled my eyes as I answered my umma’s question.

“Hmph, why would you leave him alone tonight?” She was being nosy again.

“Because… I don‘t know. Just want to sleep over tonight.” I gave dumb excuses just to stay.

“Well I was hoping that you would go home and give this to Jaejoong.” My umma said and handed me something.

“What‘s this?” I asked, ready to open the bag.

“No no. It‘s only for HIS eyes.” She widen her eyes like it was some kind of mystery only Jaejoong can figure out.

“OH-KAY~” I did the same thing back to my umma.

“Oh gosh, I‘m so thrilled for something.” My umma bounced a bit with her imaginary music.

“Why?” My unni stared at her with a awkward face.

“I don‘t know.” She replied then danced her way to her room.

“Hi, Jin.” My appa greeted me as he past by and followed my umma upstairs.

“Hi appa.”

A few seconds later, loud thumping came down a few steps and my umma yelled:

“SEND THE BAG TO JAEJOONG NOW!”

I heaved out a annoyed sigh then my unni got her keys so we could go to my so-called house. About fifteen minutes, we reached the house and my unni said I could just drop off the bag then come back. I shrugged and did whatever she said. I didn’t think twice or even more than that before I made my way up the stairs. I got the door to open and stopped right in my track. I didn’t know what was going through my head but it felt like a dejavu to me. I ignored the feeling and roamed my eyes to every corner to see if there were any signs of Jaejoong but there were none so I dashed to the table lamp and placed the bag down.

“You‘re home.” He gave me a cold greeting with my back still facing him.

“U-umma just wanted me to drop this off. I‘m going to spend the night over there.” I said and walked forward but he blocked me with his arm in the mid-air.

He was looking at me up and down then titled his hair a bit to his right. He furrowed his eyebrows when he realized something. I caught him staring my neck that was uncovered by my scarf. I covered my hand over the red mark and I turned away.

‘Red mark? I knew it. She was with someone and not only was she making me jealous but I was surely changing my mind.’

“Where did you go all night and morning?”

“Somewhere.”

“Be honest with me.” He stated and glared at me.

“I told you to stop caring.” She said as cruel as she could.

“What other lies are you hiding from me?”

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

She didn’t answer. No looking into my eyes or even wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

“Answer me!”

“Why are you being such a moody jerk?!” She yelled at me.

“What? M-Moody jerk? Well that‘s better than lying to the world! You kept the secret that you were gay and now this? Are you fu*ken crazy?!”

“What are you trying to say?”

“HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING WHEN YOU THREATENED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TO KEEP MY OWN SON AWAY FROM ME FOR SO MANY YEARS?!” I burst into anger when she was acting dumb to me.

“She told you, didn‘t she?” She asked without a expression.

“You worked with her dad just to break us up? You lied to me. You lied to your family, to MY family. To everyone! How can you?” I was in disbelief at how successful she has gotten into all this.

“Yes, I lied. Obviously she didn‘t tell you the whole truth…” She started with an evil look.

She scoffed and gave me the evilest eyes I have ever seen from her.

**Soo Hee‘s POV**

I knew it was going to be like this. Once I tell her to go in, they will be making “love” while I’m out here wasting my tiny gas. I was in need for the bathroom so I got out of my car and skipped up the stairs. The door wasn’t fully closed and my hand was so close to open it when…

“Our first child was never yours but my ex-boyfriend‘s. I was jealous of what Hana had in life. I wanted what she grew up with: money, being spoiled, loved and many other things. To get these, I helped out her dad since he was willing to offer me money until the day I die. Haven‘t you notice why I barely ask you money? I already had my own way to get it but I still had to stick to the plan which is to keep you away from her. I had to fake being in love with you and wanting to work out our marriage. I knew that she was pregnant and she told me so, herself. According to the plan, I had no choice but to threaten her. She was being such a nice person and kept quiet for the past years until now she‘s back to be the same she was before.”

I was stunned at what I just heard. What was Jin Ae talking about?! So the first baby wasn’t Jaejoong’s?! Who was it then?! Her ex-boyfriend?! Who is the ‘she’ she Is referring to?!

“I‘ve never thought you could be so cruel. I thought you were faithful to me but you‘re in fact worst than a unfaithful person. ” Jaejoong sounded in distrust.

“If I‘m unfaithful, what are you, huh? You slept with her behind my back and acted like I‘ll never mind it even if you do it over and over. We‘re pretty even now. I lied to you and you had an affair during our marriage which is a big commitment in life. I may lie to all the people that we have known but it was you who started this. You should‘ve man up and protect her even if you were jeopardize to be killed. You didn‘t even do your best to stop her from leaving you that day. Aren‘t you just spiteful?”

“Want do you want anyway?” Jaejoong’s voice was hard solemn.

It was quiet for short second then after Jaejoong called Jin Ae once, a piercing pound like a dead body was dropped to the ground was heard through the door that was blocking my sight.

“JIN AE! WAKE UP! JIN AE!”

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

At some point of our argument, her eyes were squinting and she was gripping onto the end of her coat.

“Want do you want anyway?”

Again, she didn’t give me an answer and headed for the door.

“Jin Ae!” I gave her arm a hard tug then her body collapsed to the floor.

“JIN AE! WAKE UP! JIN AE!”

Soo Hee burst through our front door and sprint to us. She examined her fainted sister and panicked.

“OH MY GOD! JIN AE! JIN AE!” She softly slapped Jin Ae’s cheeks but she was still unconscious.

“We got to take her to the hospital.” Soo Hee said and she was close to her own tears.

“JIN AE! JIN AE! JIN AE~~!”

----

[A/N: Okay here is the FIRST update. FOR SURE I will update TWO more but I need to do my editing so please be patient ^^ I'll give you some teasers for the next chapter too as you wait for the next chapters.]

----

TEASERS:

What YOU need to understand is that I gave up more than her! I gave up my life and my very life just to be with Jin Ae because I assumed that she was truly pregnant with MY child but…

~~~~

“At the moment when I thought she was at the happiest time of her life…”

~~~~

“What if I don‘t want to marry Taecyeon, what will happen?”

~~~~

“Dear, there is a point in life when marriage will not start like a happy beginning so just bear with it. It‘ll work out, somehow.”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: OCT 1. 2010