More Worse

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**No One's POV**

Loud crying and sobbing was hovering over the dead body. It was the end of Lee Jin Ae. Jaejoong couldn't bear the guiltiness and the sorrow that he lost his wife. Taecyeon ran away after he got into a fist fight with Jaejong in front of everyone who was there for Jin Ae. All her loved ones cry and hoped for her to come back but it was already the end.

-THE END-

[A/N: HAHA! Just kidding. It won't be the end YET! I think the story has only been a bit over a half so yea just stay tune :) ]
.
.
.
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

There I was, sleeping on the sofa waiting for my husband. I felt disappointment when I realized that he didn’t come home. I put so much effort to come back home but he wasn’t here. I stretched and took a shower. I was in the middle of wearing my clothes when my phone started to ring.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Is this Jaejoong‘s wife?” Some guy asked.

“Yes and you are…?”

“Oh I‘m sorry. I‘m his friend Ji Hae and he was out drinking with us. One of his friend asked me to give you a address so you can go pick him up.”

“Oh really? Um give me a second.”

I searched for some paper nearby and after that I took a pen out of my pen cup. After he gave me the address and we hung up the phone, I immediately went out to search for him. I took a cab and gave the driver the address.

“You know, you‘re such a beautiful young lady.” The mid-age man complimented and I smiled at him but wasn‘t into the conversation much.

“You look a bit like my wife.” He started.

“She was a bit cubby though and she loved eating chocolate chips cookies. Do you like them too?” He looked at me through the front mirror.

“Not much. I‘m expecting a child so I‘m trying to cut down on fatty food.” I replied.

“Hm… It seems like your husband loves you a lot, right?”

“Why would you ask that?” I calmly asked.

“I can tell by the tone in your voice. You sounded at rest and like you have nothing to worry of.”

I scoffed and smiled at him.

“Actually, yesterday was my first anniversary.”

“Oh really? Well congratulations.”

He drove into the drive way of a hotel. The type that is like a U and usually people are dropped off there. He stopped in front of it and a young boy opened the door for me after I paid for him. That conversation was awkward but it was really random too. I got inside and went to the counter with at least five ladies behind it.

“Hi. Welcome to Golden Hotel, what can I do for you today?” One of the lady greeted me.

“Um… Can you help me find what room is Kim Jaejoong?” I requested.

She turned to the monitor and typed some stuff before she came back to me.

“It is room 562.”

“Thank you.”

I went to the elevator and waited.

**Jaejonog‘s POV**

I totally forgot what happened yesterday. My head had nothing as I took shot after another when some of my friends asked me to go drink with them. The light was blinding my eyes and I shifted in my sleeping position. I slowly sat up and felt my body feeling really breezy. I heard water running inside the bathroom that was in the same room to my right. I was tryng to figure out how I was here and nake when someone rang the doorbell. I rubbed my eyes when I opened the door. Jin Ae was in front of me with a stunned look then her eyes looked behind me. I followed her eyes and saw Hana with only a towel around her body.

“Oh! Hi Jin Ae.” Hana smirked at us.

Jin Ae’s glares stabbed through me. She moved her eyes on Hana and Hana didn’t say anything but ignored Jin Ae’s angry stare. Her fist was in a tight ball before she walked away.

“JIN AE!” I was about to go after her but remember that I had no pants but only a bathrobe.

Once I stumbled to get my pants and at least my muscle shirt on, I ran after her. Hana sat frozen on the bed without moving a bit.

“JIN AE!” I called after her and went to the elevator.

I was almost in time for it but it closed before I could press the button. I panic and saw the door for the stairs. I flew down the flights of stairs, hoping that once I get down there, I would catch her. Thankfully I was running down. If I was running up, I wouldn’t be able to run as fast like this. Once I got down, the elevator already went up. I didn’t care about catching my breath but went out the hotel. On the way out, I asked people if they saw a girl a bit shorter than me, with blackish and brownish hair but nobody knew what I was saying since the descriptions weren‘t clear enough. I gave up asking then went out to look for her. The moment I was going to take another step, the scratching of tires made me stop. The sound of someone being hit made me focused at that direction. My eyes widen and I ran.

“JIN AE! JIN AE!” I screamed when I saw her on the street with some people crowding around.

“JIN AE! JIN AE~ AH!!” I fell to the ground and took her in my arms.

She was bleeding and not only was it from her head but it was…

“No… SOMEONE, PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE! SOMEONE PLEASE…QUICK!” I shouted and brought Jin Ae to my chest.

“I‘m sorry, Jin Ae. I‘m so sorry. Why am I so stupid for doing so much to you? I‘m sorry… Sorry…” I cried.

“Jin Ae…”

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I didn’t care if I was to get into an accident now but I needed to see her. I was speeding and got to the hospital within five minutes when it usually takes ten minutes. I shut my door behind me and rushed into the hospital that I was told to go to. I was on my way to go meet Ji Kyung and her dad when one of my employees called me about Jin Ae. I didn’t get to explain or say anything to my dad when he demanded me to come back inside the house. I used all the oxygen left in my lungs to speak to the lady at the desk.

“I…I… I‘m looking for A Jin Ae.” I panted.

“I’m sorry, sir but can you be more specific.”

“Um… K-K Kim Jin Ae.”

She typed the name into the computer and came back to me.

“There‘s plenty of Jin Ae but I got one who just got here. Can I ask what your relationship is with her?”

Think, Taecyeon. Think. Think.

“I‘m her brother.” I lied.

“She is still in the emergency room. Please wait outside.”

I felt like I didn’t have time to thank her but to get to Jin Ae. I dashed over there and almost missed the hall going to the emergency room. Her family and I believe her in-laws were all there. I was half way down the hall but stopped.

“Son, explain to us what happened!” One of the father demanded.

“Appa… I‘m very sorry…” He couldn’t bring his face to look at his dad.

“What happened?! What happened?!” Jin Ae’s mom cried.

“I---”

The red light above the room turned green and a pale Jin Ae was rolled out. Everyone jumped to their feet or ran to the side of the bed if they wete already on their feet.

“Jin Ae… Jin Ae…” Some chanted her name.

Her husband stopped and turned back to the doctor. For some unknown reason, I stood where I was and listened.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Doctor… my child…”

The doctor wiped off his sweaty forehead and heaved out a sigh. It was already too evident what the answer was going to be: the baby is gone.

“I‘m sorry Mr. Kim.” The doctor told me in a sympathy voice.

I fell to my knees and covered my face. Everyone believes in second chances but third chances seems too much, right? Jin Ae lost our first child because of me and now, it was me again. Our first baby was the reason why I married her and the second one was the reason I wanted to be a better man. I don’t know how I’m going to explain things to Jin Ae for what happened today. Everything flashed in front of me and I was here in the hospital and it wasn’t for Hana anymore but for my wife. Should I continue calling her my wife when I can’t be a husband to her? I saw her pain through everything but I was being dumb and continued to do stupid things until it made her lose all her precious treasures in her life.I ruined her bit by bit and I couldn’t do anything to make her recover. I know that once she awakes, she will hate me forever. To make it worse… to let go.

----

[A/N: HAHA. I'm sorry but if I really tricked you at the beginning, it IS funny. LOL Well sorry for being "mean". ;) I still love you all though also I had a REALLY weird dream of Jaejoong. Hehe. Thought I share it to everyone ;P COME ON MY READERS! I MISS YOU ALL SO TALK TO ME!! ]

----

TEASERS:

“You forgot something.” He ignored my look.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

~~~~

“I…I‘m pregnant.”

“WHAT?!”

~~~~

His lips touched mine and he was the first man to give me this feeling.

~~~~

Could it be a strong desires?

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 20, 2010