Revenge

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

On a boring day, Jin Ae and I decided to host a family day. We invited our families over and just enjoy the winter time. Everyone shared the latest dramas and events in their lives while me and Jin Ae had to act like our life was still that perfect marriage everyone thinks.

“Oh yes… When are you two going to have another baby?” One of my uncles brought up.

“Oh… we…” I faked a smile and grabbed Jin Ae’s hand.

“We still want to wait.” I lied.

“Oh so I see. You know we need some grandchildren too since your sister don’t want to get marry.” My aunt spoke up.

“Who said I want to get marry?! GUYS !” She hollered from the kitchen.

“Tsh. She just saying that now but one day she’ll get married. Girls these days always make promises but don’t keep them.” My uncle shook his head with a slight smile.

“Aniyo~ Watch me stay unmarried until forty. Trust me.” Cho Hee pointed to herself acting like a tough girl.

“Tsh. That was what Jin Ae said and look, she’s married.” Soo Hee in and Jin Ae glared at her unni.

“Tsh, I didn’t even want to get marry in the first place.” She murmured when everyone was carried on talking about other things.

“Yes you did, little liar.” I cupped her chin and she bit the side of my hand which make me shriek.

She chuckled when eyes were on us. They gave me looks, wondering what happened and I did a chuckle like nothing happened.

“You’re so bad.” I whispered in her ear and she smirked.

“Nobody asked you to call me a liar.” She eyed me up and down then went to the kitchen with an empty plate that used to have fruits on it but SOME people just had to eat it all.

I followed behind and kept playing with her on the way down the hall.

“Yah! Stop it!” She hissed at me when our mothers were cooking.

“I don’t know either but I think Jin Ae should have another baby.” My umma said.

“We all want her to but maybe they should wait.” Her umma answered.

“I found some of Korea’s best traditional medicines for her. They said it’ll help her system and she’ll be able to have as much kids as she wants~”

Jin Ae almost choked at what my umma said. The truth is, Jin Ae IS pregnant again. She just didn’t want anyone to know about it yet. If things change again, it will disappoint our families even more since it’s our second child.

**Jin Ae’s POV**

I was still eavesdropping when Jaejoong lightly bit my ear. I let out a soft scream and our mothers gave us the same faces that everyone gave us seconds ago. I had my hand over my right ear and gave them the exact smile like what Jaejoong did.

“What are you guys doing there?” My umma asked and I shrugged.

“Nothing~” I scratched my head and nudged Jaejoong once my ummas went back to what they were doing.

“Come here.” He pulled me into the bathroom and locked it.

“What are you doing?” I tried keeping my voice down.

“Trying to have with you without being too loud~?” He sarcastically said and I slapped his arm.

“Stop messing with me when we have guests in the house.”

“So? Not like they're in the bathroom with us too.” He moved closer and I gave him an angry pout.

He leaned closer and plant a kiss on my lips. They were smooth and soft. I kissed him back and s my arms around his neck.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I pushed him away when he was trying to get his hands inside my shirt. I gave him an angry stare then opened the door. Jaejoong’s little nephew, Jae Young was looking up to us.

“Auntie… what is that?” He pointed to my chest and I looked at it.

Two buttons were open and Jaejoong walked out, silently laughing. I bit my lower lip with an annoyed feeling but at the same time, I felt like it was fun trying to get back at each other.

“Jae Young…it’s nothing. Just something you don’t need to see yet.” I fixed my buttons and ruffled his hair.

He ran into the bathroom and I was on my way to the living room. Jaejoong’s laugh was the loudest out of everyone. One thing I hated the most when we have family reunions is that they always talk about having babies and more babies. I felt like I disappointed everyone. I lightly placed my hand on my stomach and prayed.

‘Baby… please don’t leave again…’

**Hana’s POV**

When my appa found out about my eyes, he made me come back and live with him. Due to the fact that my appa really hated Jaejoong, we would meet other places. All of a sudden, Jaejoong never called or visit like his routine anymore. Today, with only him in my head I went crazy with texting and calling. This have been the hundredth time and he has not picked up my call at all! When I was on my 101th time, he finally answered.

“Why are you ignoring me?”

“We can’t be seeing each other for the time being,”

“Why? Is it because of Jin Ae again? You said you’ll be here for me until my eyes recovers. Can’t you keep a promise, Kim Jaejoong?!”

“Jaejoong!” I heard Jin Ae’s voice in the background.

“We really can’t talk now.” With that, he hung up.

“UGH!!” I threw my phone to the floor and the battery came off.

I threw everything that I could get in my hands, to anywhere I just could care less. My maid ran in and saw me going crazy.

“Miss… Miss!” She dodged the incoming items at her.

“GET OUT! GET OUT!” I screamed and the door wasn’t fully closed even when she left.

**No One’s POV**

“Excuse me, Mr. Park but young miss is very angry now.” The maid informed her father.

“I’ll go see her then.” He told the maid then soon left his small office.

He approached her door and slowly push the door open.

“What’s wrong, my dear princess?” He asked but she didn’t bother to look at him.

“Is it all because of that jerk’s son Kim Jaejoong?”

“What do you even know? You only know how to hurt people.” She crossed her arms and kept her eyes away from him.

“That’s the only way to get what I want. Besides revenge is all about hurting people.” He was sounding like he was convincing her to step up more.

“But appa, I love him!”

“And?”

“And he’s married… to my best friend…” She held her head low as she told him the truth.

“Look, my sweet princess. This is YOUR revenge, do what you got to do.” He her hair and she narrow her eyes.

After a few thoughts, she made up her decision.

“Fine. I’ll show them revenge.” She said like it was going to be a promise that she will never break.