Always Back

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: I'M BACK!! *sighs* I miss winglin or in general, I miss updating my story V.V. So... I'm going to try to go back to my usual routine and update one chapter a day since SCHOOL for now is easy but I will be losing MORE hair since I got dumb after a year in Taiwan AND I'm a senior so please pray for me. Hehe. Um... ONE QUESTION: There's this one part that I was debating how I should write it. I won't tell you now but will you prefer Jaejoong to be gentle/innocent or rough/ evil?? Just choose one, you won't be disappointed, I think HAHA. OKay so go on and read ;)

----

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

The next day came by quick. Morning appeared and I was in my office like a movie being rewind back and forth to put me in this spot. A knock distracted me from my thinking but actually I was disturbed by other more things.

“Come in.”

The door clicked open but the person didn’t enter yet. I looked up and a hand just stretch out from the small opening of the door. After a arm, a head poked in. Her whole face was in and she giggled.

“Tae!” She smiled then walked in.

She walked over to me, half swaying with joy. It was like seeing a goddess making her way to me as I looked at her.

“Taecyeon~ah…”

Even without seeing the facial expression I had, I knew I looked like a man drooling over a y body in front of my eyes. I cleared my throat and went back to my papers.

“Y-Yea?”

“Mm… I want to tell you something. It‘s actually something I…How should I put it? Um…”

The conversation that she had yesterday flashed in my head again. I closed my eyes and let out a deep exhale.

“Are you okay?”

“Yea. I‘m fine. What ar---” I lifted my head to look at her but stopped when she handed me something with both of her hands holding it.

“Tae…I want to give this to you and don‘t open it until we meet this weekend. I got too excited so I wanted to give this to you in advance. Here.” She placed it on my desk and pulled her hair behind her ear.

“I hope once you see it, you‘ll be as happy as I am.” She smiled then sighed.

“I‘ll let you continue with the papers then.” She nod then left my office.

I picked up the envelope and looked at it. The moment she stepped in and said what she just said, I wanted to be happy for her but I just can’t at this minute. I was still in the stage where I needed to give up something and it was her.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Yah! You loner, stop calling me. You‘re wasting my money.” She annoyingly also playfully answered.

“So? I‘m the one who‘s paying for it so I. DON‘T.CARE.” I stated.

“What? Ey! I work now so you don‘t need to worry about paying my phone bill and my payments have raised since two months ago!” She complained.

“Araso, Mrs. Kim! I won‘t ever call you EVER again!” I raised my voice but the smile on me just couldn’t go away while listening to her breathtaking voice.

“Araso. See if you‘ll be able to go through the day without calling me, you jerk!” She hung up the phone.

“Aish… this wife of mine. Tsk.” I glared at my phone but happily placed it back on my desk.

*PHONE RINGING*

“I knew you would call back.” I proudly said.

“No. I just wanted to remind you that if you call OR text me during my meetings again, I‘m going to change my number.” She threaten then end the call again.

I scoffed and opened a picture of her with me snuggling by her neck. We took it a few months after we got married.

‘Jin Ae~ah… You’re so beautiful…’

While daydreaming about my stubborn and bossy wife my phone started to ring, indicating a new caller. Someone was calling me from a number that wasn’t from my contacts. It was probably a business call or just somebody.

“Hello. This is Kim Jaejoong speaking.” I politely answered.

“Jaejoong shi…” The mysterious voice said but didn’t continue.

“Um… may I ask who is calling?”

“Please don‘t hurt our Hana anymore. She‘s been through enough. I beg you to let her go.” I recognized the voice. It was the same person who asked me to help convince Hana into getting her surgery.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Jaejoong shi… Hana is at the hospital.”

“W-What?!”

“She‘s the only daughter to the Park‘s Industrial Company. She‘s all that her father has left.”

“Can I ask what happened to her?”

----

The next minute I realized I was running down the halls of the hospital. Sentences and words went through my head out of order. What the lady told me took me away from my strong side and took me back to the weak side.

-FLASH BACKS-

“Hana is unconscious now…”

“She took in too much of the pills. The doctor aren‘t sure if she will lose anything from this…”

“She called but didn‘t say anything to me…”

“She was rushed to the hospital when we found her…”

“She has a chance of losing her memory…”

-END-

I dash in the room, out of air. Her aunt lifted up her head and stood up when I walked closer. She looked at me and left us alone. Hana was hooked on so many wires and there she was once again. Our first reunion was like this. Seeing her on the hospital bed with the monitor telling the beats of her heart. The beats to her life. Tears rolled down my face as I knelt next to her.

“Why Hana…? Why do you have to make yourself look so miserable? Why am I hurting you so much? Why…?” I laid my head down and cried.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

GETTING OFF WORK…

An hour before I was going to get off work, I saw Taecyeon walking out of his office. I thought he might come back but when it was time for me to go home, he did not at all. I went down alone and everyone bid me goodbye. I pulled my cellphone out and called my dumb husband.

“Hello?”

“Ey, are you outside yet?”

“Oh. Sorry, Jin Ae. Can you have a friend to take you home? I‘m a bit busy now.”

“Really? Are you at work? Maybe I can come over and stay with you.”

“Oh n-no need to come. I‘m actually at a friend‘s house.”

“Oh really? Oh I see then. I‘ll just take a cab or something.” I assured him.

“I apologize again.”

“It‘s okay, my trashy husband. I‘ll just see you at home or maybe tomorrow morning.” I joked and his laugh was barely a laugh.

“Araso. Be careful.”

“Okay.”

We end the call and I sighed. I didn’t really want to take a cab home but I either take that or walk home. Which choice was better? Cab, of course! I stood by the curb and waited until a cab came but surprisingly the car that parked in front of me wasn’t a cab. I recognized it and let out a relief sigh. He got out of the car to open the other door for me when I could’ve done it myself.

“I thought you left.” I looked at him as he opened the door.

“I went somewhere but had to go down this way for something.”

“Oh.”

“I‘ll take you home.” He motioned me in.

“It‘s okay. You seem busy.”

“No. I just had to go past here, that‘s it.” He said as I got in his car.

He ran to his side then drove off. I played with my hands and kept pulling my hair behind my ear. Somehow there was a really nervous feeling in his car. Is it me or his driving is really bad? No, it can’t be. I’ve been in the car with him plenty of times, it might just be me. When we got home, I thanked him.

“Jin Ae!” He called and I stopped.

“Yea?”

“Whenever you don‘t have a ride home, let me know, araso?”

“Araso.” I smiled before answering him.

He smiled then went off. I heaved out a sigh then went inside. I took a look at the clock and it was 10:37 PM.

‘Jaejoong might still be busy so I should just go take a shower first.’

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

‘Jin Ae~ah… I wanted to get away from you. I wanted to ignore you. I couldn’t hate you but at least I could dislike you. I wished the space between us can be as wide as an ocean. Tears be raindrops so you’ll never ever be able to tell that I cried for you. My desires for you to be the strong wind that blow past this city but I know that right where my answers are, I would always come around again just like before. I will tell myself to leave but run back to you like there‘s no other doors opening for me.’

----

[A?N: I tried my best to uopdate FIVE chapters but I failed. SORRY~~ But at least I'm trying to update more, please bear with me. Thank you!]

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING!
UPDATED: SEP 9.2010