Leaving?

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**No One‘s POV**

The poor girl was crying her eyes out. The tears didn't want to stop and her heart was ready to let her death come to its end but she just didn't want to give up, not just yet. She didn’t want to see the light that will shine outside her door nor did she wish to hear another sound out of anything. She just wanted to be left lifeless and mute. When she thought things would flow well, she was wrong. Her dad did not agree to her decision and it was the very first time in her life that she has argued with her dad.

‘You MUST marry him. It will be a family’s dishonor if you don’t!’ Her dad’s words echoed in her head.

She had no other person to share her stressful life with. No ears to listen to her cries when they were wedged somewhere in her body. The only person she could turn to was Mona but chatting over a web cam wasn’t the most comforting technique but she needed to talk to someone or else she will lose herself.

[A/N: They’re speaking in English since Mona isn‘t Korean.]

“Aw… It‘ll be okay, Jackie.” Mona cooed her crying friend.

“That‘s what I‘m telling myself but… *sniff* I don‘t want him to get hurt. I just don‘t want to be the one who is preventing him to love the other girl.” Ji Kyung sobbed but it wasn’t as dramatic as what you think it would be.

Her crying was hard and used up boxes and boxes of tissues but she didn’t destroy every precious thing in her room to satisfied her. Instead, her tears pour over her face as she spoke with her friend.

“So what did your dad say?” Mona asked, very concerned.

“He said it‘s our family‘s debt. Taecyeon‘s grandpa had helped my grandpa a lot. I‘m not clear what the deal was but my dad said I have to marry Taecyeon. Should this be the reason for us to be together? He doesn‘t even love me.”

“Jackie, I know it‘s tough but keep strong. To be frank, I think Taecyeon likes you too.”

“What made you think that?” She sniffed her tears and zoomed into her web cam.

“Duh~ He had spent enough time with you to at least have a crush on you. Look how gorgeous you are, even my ex-boyfriend liked you at first sight! Ha. Like at first sight.” She scoffed and Ji Kyung sighed.

“Well that ‘like’ isn‘t enough to make us come together.” Ji Kyung wasn’t giving in to what her friend said.

“No, Jackie. You are NOT going to surrender, you hear me? Don‘t let your guards down and you HAVE TO do whatever you can if you think Taecyeon is the one for you. Always remember to play safe though. Our lives are filled with too much dramas, ugh, might as well go die now.” Her foreign friend encouraged her.

“I love your exaggerations. They always make me laugh.”

“But I‘m serious, Jackie. Until Taecyeon truly makes a jerk out of himself, I‘ll help you beat him up.” Her friend continued with the sarcasm.

“No doubt on that.” Ji Kyung playfully agreed.

MEANWHILE…

**Jin Ae’s POV**

"They're okay about this?" My unni asked, not quite sure if my parents really agreed about our absence.

I only nod my head once and she didn’t say further more before we called for a cab. Once our stuffs were loaded in the car‘s trunk I said bye to my parents. My unni knew well that my parents didn’t know the real reason why I was leaving and why SHE, on the other hand, was going along with me. Our parents weren't so old after all and we both believed they will be okay without us around for about a year or so. By the way, we weren't going anywhere far but only to Japan. Dumbest choice but it was the only place that was far enough and what I can afford right now. During the ride, a big war was erupting inside me and the explosion were causing my tears to secretly fall down my face. I cleaned the tears each time my unni would look over to me. She didn't need to see my tears because I was going to leave for good. This morning, it rained extremely hard but later on it was calmer but the rain was still dancing on the ground. I came to the point when I thought there was no good reason to leave anymore but thinking of everything once again kept me sticking to one decision: getting away from all of this misery.

We approached the drop off station and got out of the car as the driver did part of his job by helping us take out the luggages. My luggage wasn't so heavy but by examining the driver's grunts at picking up my unni's bag, it seems like she had a human packed to go. After we were settled, my unni paid the driver then we thanked him before he left. We strolled out luggages in and my unni went to check on our flight schedule as I followed her every step. We took our bags for the check in then went to find the counter to do our tickets.

"Hi. How may I help you?" A lady dressed in a nice airport outfit greeted us behind the counter.

"We're looking for this gate." My unni showed her ticket to the lady.

"Oh. Just go straight down until you see the E area then your gate number should be on your left." She informed my unni.

"Thank you." My unni said then we went according to the direction that was told to us or my unni.

"Passengers flying to Tokyo, Japan, please board your plane now. The plane will be leaving in fifteen minutes." The announcement reminded everyone in the building.

"Come on, Jin Ae. We don't want to miss it." She rushed me a bit and started to speed-walked.

We weren't so far to our gate but we were the last ones in line. Five minutes later, we were coming close to the gate. When it came to us, the lady happily took my unni's ticket then wished her a safe trip.

"Hi. May I see your plane ticket?" The lady asked and I gave it to her.

She did a few flips and stamping then hand it back to me with a 'Have a safe trip.' I gave her a soft smile then caught up with my unni. We were half way down the hall to the plane when I stopped walking.

Am I doing the right thing? Is this what I really wanted?

No.

I've made the decision to leave and I want to let everything I had before to be here. I want to forget him forever until the day I die.

"Jin Ae?" She called me probably the hundredth time already.

"Huh?" Was all I uttered out.

"Come on. Let's go." My unni rushed me.

"Are you alright?" She asked with a worried look when I came next to her.

"Yea." I simply replied with a obvious fake smile.

There was a feeling that kept telling me to stay and I'm pretty sure I knew what the feeling was but I won't stay. Again, I was behind my unni when we came closer to the entrance of the plane. The flight attendants smiled and welcomed us in. My mind had so many thoughts even the hall looks...dark?

The next minute, I realized that I wasn’t able to keep my balance so I supported myself by placing my hand on the wall. My vision did not get clearer but it grew foggier by each blink then…

“Miss? Are you okay? Miss!”

"Jin Ae! Jin Ae!"

My unni's voice calling my name was the last thing I remember before everything turned black.

----

A/N: Sorry girls, short chappie. Well it's better than no update, right?? ;)

----

TEASERS:

"Jaejoong..."

"Yea?"

~~~~

"Wait... I-I thought you said...."

"I know..." I closed my eyes as I sniffed back my tears and nod my head.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 28. 2010