Indecisive

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: PRESENT TIME!!!

~~~~

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I was on my way to a meeting when I saw Jin Ae waiting outside a antique store. I did a u-turn and stopped my car. I was about to go out when that same guy I saw yesterday came out of the store and surprised her with something. They were talking and he was teasing her. He pooch his lips out to her and she pushed his face away. He pouted but grabbed her hand and walked down the street. I was left in questions and a bleeding heart. For the woman I love so much, she had already found her second happiness. I didn't know what else to think about but drove to the meeting. On the way, I was in a big debate now. Should I apologize to my dad and marry Jin Kyung or allow myself to know that I have another rival in this warfare for Jin Ae?

**Jin Ae's POV**

"ANIYO~!" I protested and took my ice cream away from TaeMin.

"Why~?" He whined and I shook my head at him with a angry baby face.

"Because it's MY ice cream." I said and he jumped like a little kid.

"But I want ice cream!"

"So? Then go buy one!" I told him and walked away with my strawberry flavored ice cream with hard chocolate covering the top of it.

"How can you be so mean?" He huffed and followed behind.

"I'm not mean~ I'm just protecting what's mine!" I hollered to him.

Within a split second, I was off the ground and my ice cream flew in the air then landed perfectly on the ground.

"YAH!" I shouted and TaeMin caught me under him.

"I forgot that you're free ice cream." He his lips and I slapped his side but lucky for him his jacket was shielding his side.

"How dare you say that to me." I complained and he smirk.

"Because you're only free to me." He brush his lips on my jaw line and it sent goosebumps all over my body.

It seem like a spell was cast over me when I shared a passionate kiss with him.

**Jaejoong's POV**

"Is he asleep?"

"Yea." Hana closed the door and we walked down the hall.

"I'm sorry to be here when you're not fully divorced with Jin Ae yet."

"It's fine."

"Um... can we have a walk?" She asked.

"Sure." I said and we went out.

"Wait--” I stopped before closing the door.

“He'll be fine, right?" I was worried to leave my son behind.

"Yea. He'll be okay."

I set my heart at ease then we went out. It seems like my life were million of hills placed next to each other, with the shape of each one, it was like a wave, going up and down or sometimes so high that it reaches the of drama. Hana has been serene for the past days. She didn't seem to want to quarrel or say much about what we're having now. It seem like she has changed and I guess I was starting to see that.

"Jaejoong...I'm sorry...." She started out our first conversation.

"For what?"

"You know.... It's probably too late to even say sorry, huh? Well I just want to come at peace and stop bothering you and Jin Ae."

"We're getting a divorce." I told her the truth and she stopped.

"Really?" She plainly said with no emotions in her voice.

"Honestly, I didn't want to end this marriage but she lie to me! She lied to everyone and even you!"

By the thought of her lies, I burned with anger.

"I just can't believe she could do this much to me." I added.

"Jaejoong.... Maybe it was me who is ruining your life..." She said in a tone like she was afraid I would say yes.

"No... It was her. She ruined both of us, Hana... We could have been together if she never lied about being pregnant with MY child when it wasn‘t mine." I told her and she sigh.

"Well... it's not as if you'll come back to me." She sadly said and I grabbed her hand.

"What if I want to? Will I get a chance to?"

She looked into both of my eyes with her own filled with incoming tears.

"A-are you serious?"

"I'm serious and true about these words. We have waited forever to be together and now we're getting the chance, Hana. I know you still love me as much as I do too, right?"

"Jaejoong...." She broke into a smile and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Please tell me that this isn't a dream, please do..." She asked and I the back of her head.

"If it is then our love would never have exist."

MEANWHILE....

**Jin Ae's POV**

TaeMin dropped me home, which he thinks it’s one of my friend’s house. I went up the stairs and got inside. I heaved out a sigh due to the fact that I was entering hell once again. I took off my shoes and was about to do the same with my coat when I caught someone sitting by the stairs. I set my coat down and walked towards the unknown guest.

"Hi little one... can I ask why you're here?"

He was sniffing and looked terrified. I went to him and cupped his little cheeks.

"Why are you here?" I tried to sound like I was safe to him.

"I don't know where my umma and appa went." He sounded lost and I frowned at his response.

"What is your umma's name?" I slowly asked and before he could answer me, the front door opened.

All of us locked eyes at each other. Jaejoong and Hana were holding hands while I was there with.... his son. I didn't move nor did they but they were the first to walk up after a few seconds. I looked away then went upstairs. The little boy's eyes followed me then he turned his attention to Jaejoong and Hana again. I told myself to ignore but light tears were shedding from my eyes. I closed the door to JaeMin's room and slipped down to the floor.

LATER....

I laying on the beige smooth carpet playing with one of the toy car that was suppose to be JaeMin‘s gift. I moved it back and forth as I continued to let my head go blank. I was still in tears when it seem like hours has past by. I sat up and felt dizzy after all the tears I let out. I wiped my eyes and went out. At the same time, Jaejoong came out of his room. I kept my eyes away from his then tried to walk down the stairs with my injured foot. I don't remember how it happened but I lost my balance and by the time the tumbling stopped, Jaejoong was on top of me. Our breathless caused our chests to heaved into each other and the position of our faces kept our eyes looking at each other.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Hana and Jung Hwa left home then I went to my room while Jin Ae was in her’s. The house was filled with dead silence but I guess it was better that way. I was starting to realize how things changed so fast for all of us especially Jin Ae and I. We were a happy couple about a month ago and now we're like cats and dogs. It was just miserable for the past days because we HAVE to argue regardless. I came out of my room and Jin Ae did too. She ignored eye contacts with me and bypass me to go downstairs. I was a few feet away but somehow she lost her steadiness and fell. Without thinking of anything else, I grabbed her hand and stumbled down with her. It felt like eternity but we finally landed at the end of the stairs. I whimpered at the pain across my whole right leg and Jin Ae was holding in to whatever she was feeling. For a second, I forgot that our bodies were compressed like a sandwich. When I felt pressure against my own chest, I opened my eyes and Jin Ae was underneath me. Her eyes opened then her soft facial expression turned into madness. She roughly pushed me to the side and sat up.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"What? I was just trying to help you while your limpy fell down the stairs! Thanks for yelling at me!"

She fixed her hair and shirt then stood up. I did the same but winced at each move.

"Let me tell you something, Kim Jaejoong. I don't need your help. I can die in the streets in front of your eyes and don't need you to be next to me. Stay as far as you can from me even in this house." She declared with coldness in her voice then walked away.

See? One argument a day was like one pill every four hours. We always have something to fight over even when it seems to be okay for at least a few hours.

'Jin Ae.... how can we change so quick within such a short time?'

----

[A/N: Okay like I promise, there will be ANOTHER update. I felt so sad after watching a fanvid of Heaven's Postman. I was closed to crying, it touched me hehe. *happy tears* Anyways go on to the next chapter :) No teasers for this chapter.]

-----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 11. 2010