Accident?

A Marriage's Happy Ending
DAYS LATER….

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I pounded on the door to her parents’ house. The door swift open and she stood there, not happy to see me at all.

“You can‘t resign!” I stated to her and she glared at me with her heated eyes.

“Why can‘t I? I should have the right to resign from my own position.” She comeback.

“But I‘m your boss! It‘s on me to approve for you to leave or not!” I declared.

“Fine! Then fire me!”

“JIN AE!”

“WHY ARE YOU MAKING THINGS HARD FOR US?!” I took a step forward.

“Just go.” She said it as cold as she could.

“Jin Ae, you‘re hurting me by doing this, you know? I want to be with you despite the fact that I’m engaged. I love you and you told me that you knew this. Why are you still like this?”

She didn’t answer me but when she did, I felt the words burning through me.

“Ok Taecyeon, I want you out of my life and I will make you hate me. You need to understand that I can’t love you even if I wanted to. The person who your father choose should have been out of a good selection so be happy with her.” She bitterly said.

“Ji---”

“Jin Ae~ Who is it~?!” Her unni shouted, walking towards the door.

“Oh hi Taecyeon~shi…” She greeted me with a smile then it was like she replaced Jin Ae as she left her spot.

“What brought you here?” She asked.

“N-Nothing much. I just needed to talk to Jin Ae, that‘s it.” I faked a smile and Soo Hee gave a confused look as she turned back to look at Jin Ae who was making her way up the stairs.

“Is… there something wrong with her?” She gave me a questioning face.

“Um… Soo Hee, Jin Ae is trying to resign from her position as my assistant and I disapproved it. Can you talk to her for me?” I pleaded and she thought about it.

“Well… she is having a hard time with her divorce but I can try.” She replied and I let out a relief sigh.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.”

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Appa~ Higher!” Jung Hwa exclaimed as I pushed his swing.

Hana sat by the silver bench that was just a few feet away. She watched me enjoy the day with my son. Jung Hwa was the cutest child I have ever seen. Well, it IS my son so he should be handsome and cute just like me. After the park, we went on a little trip to the public zoo. Jung Hwa giggled when he fed some of the tame animals. I carried him with my one of my strong arms and Hana stuck close by with her arm hugging my other free arm.

“Appa~ Did you see that elephant? He was dancing~” He told me and I chuckled at his statement.

“Oh really? Well guess what? Your umma dances like that too.” I joked and Hana smacked my arm.

“No, I don‘t!” She protested and I chuckled.

“Yes, you do, elephant.” I looked down at her and a smile spread on her face.

It has been about a week since my divorce with Jin Ae. I felt more free and was able to spend more time with Jung Hwa, my first official son. I promised to take him out everyday after work or on days when I didn’t need to go to work. My parents and Cho Hee were disappointed to hear the unexpected separation. Nobody knew what Jin Ae and I were going through until we were announced it to our families after everything was done. Our parents had a talk and they were speechless. It was a big surprise to them and Jin Ae’s mom was crying about how hard it must have been for us. Until now, I have always been wondering if Jin Ae has really moved on or not.

Did she really wanted to divorce me or she did it to give Hana and I a chance?

**Soo Hee‘s POV**

“Jin Ae…?” I knocked on the door and I knew she was not asleep since five minutes only past after Taecyeon left.

I walked in and she was sitting on her bed with her back against the headboard.

“So I heard you want to quit your job?” I asked and she looked up.

“Unni, I don‘t want to talk about it now.” She weakly replied.

“Why?”

“Because… Because I just don‘t want to.”

“Did Taecyeon do something that offended you?”

“Unni…” She got her back off the headboard and turned to me.

“Jin Ae…” I placed a hand over hers.

“Taecyeon-shi loves you and I‘m pretty sure he made himself obvious to you.”

“I know….” She looked down and answered in a upset voice.

“Why are you ignoring him?”

“Because I can‘t love him back.”

“Then give me a reason why.”

“Those reasons will never be reasonable enough. I just can‘t love him the way he loves me. I can‘t accept his love and I don‘t know how to tell him this.”

“But he‘s a great guy. You two have been friends since… forever!” I said in disbelief.

“Unni, let’s not talk about it. I don‘t want to hear it.” She got off her own bed and walked out.

LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

We had dinner in silent peace. Nobody talked much since depression was in the air. We did some small discussions about family events and I tried to engage in the conversations but I just didn’t have anything to say. After we finish our dinner, Soo Hee had to leave for something and my appa went to rest early, leaving my umma and I with the cleaning. My umma kept sighing like she was having something in mind. She took the empty rice pot to the sink then sigh. Next, she took the chopsticks then another sigh was released. She came back for the bowels and again, she sigh. We started on the dishes and she didn’t seem to get any happier as the seconds past by.

“Umma…” I softly called her.

“Yes?”

“Is there something wrong?”

She wiped her hands dry then sat down at the dining table.

“About a year ago, you were married and I was expecting to be a grandma. Unfortunately, the baby just… *sigh*” She trailed off into a sigh.

I looked down and felt like she was extremely disappointed in me since I couldn’t fulfill what she wanted out of me.

“He was such a great son-in-law. He was there for you even when you got into that accident.” My umma said with sadness in her voice.

“W-what?”

“Only if you two didn‘t argue then you would never have run into that car.” She weep.

“U-umma… w-what accident?” I stuttered.

“Jin Ae~ah! Why are you making umma so upset?! Jaejoong was such a good son-in-law and you divorced him! He loved you so much and he was in tears when you were in the emergency room! How can you let go of my son-in-law?!” My umma partly sobbed and yelled at me.

“Umma…”

“Can you give umma a reason why you don‘t want to marry him anymore? You will never find anyone like him. Please go back to him, you can‘t leave him like that.” She turned to me with her teary eyes.

“UMMA!” I pushed back my chair and stood up.

“Umma, I… I can‘t.” I was close to defending myself but with the stress my umma already has, I left before she could gain more.

----

[A/N: Are you hating Jaejoong now or are you still loving him?? Well wait for the next chapter and be preapred to wanting to strangle him too. AHA. Uh... well for those who are creating a team to kill Hana, I bid you good luck xD So... I AM SO LOVING THE COMMENTS! I went blank when I saw some comments from some new readers, well if they are or not. Anyways *sigh* today was so stressful. I had to decide what I want to do as a career and I don't even have a little clue of it. Well whatever, at least writing fanfics are setting me at peace.]

----

TEASERS:

“Taecyeon, can you help me here?” I shyly asked but he didn’t hesitate to come to us.

~~~~

‘Breathtaking. He is too amazing for me. - Kyungie’

~~~~

‘? Kiss? No? -Momo’

~~~~

“THE FIRST CHILD WAS NOT EVEN MINE!” He burst out.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 13. 2010