Hopefully Nothing

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Today I didn’t have the heart to do anything. I was getting more and more stressed out. Hana is coming back into my life when I’m already married. I looked through my papers and I just couldn’t concentrate at all. I threw my papers on my desk then laid back on my chair. I took a deep breath then closed my eyes.

Why is life so difficult?

-FLASHBACK-

A few days ago I took Hana out to eat after she was released from the hospital and the thing that worried me most was, is this call cheating since I’m with my so-called ex?

“Eat some more.” I told Hana as I add some vegetables in her bowl.

“Jaejoong…” She said after staring at me since the moment we sat down in a private room..

“Are you… really married to Jin Ae?” She asked and I tried to smile.

“It‘s a funny story.” I made it sound like it WAS one.

“Jaejoong. How can you both do this to me?” She asked again but in a more fierce tone.

“Hana…I-We…”I hesitated then sighed.

“Jin Ae is pregnant.” I confessed.

“A-and?” She looked deeper into me with tears in her eyes.

“She‘s pregnant with my child.” I continued.

“So that’s why you married her? She‘s my best friend!” She got loud with me.

“I know. Actually I don‘t know. It‘s just…*sigh* After you left me, I got myself drunk every day then end up getting her pregnant.” I felt so ashamed, I didn’t know what to tell her about me and Jin Ae.

“I just can‘t believe this.” She held back the tears.

“But you left me without explaining anything. This shouldn‘t matter to you anymore.” I told her.

“What do you mean it shouldn‘t matter to me anymore?! My so-called best friend is married to the man I said that he was my life! You even told me that too! How can you just twist everything around like this, huh?! What am I to you, Kim Jaejoong?!” She started yelling.

“Then give me the reason why you left! You even said we were over that night. How can you be such a hypocrite?!” I grew angry.

“My father forced me to do it!” She admitted which made my world shake with shock.

“He said I can never marry the son of a bastard. He hated your father just because of a business disagreement. When he found out that we were together, he warned me to break up with you or else he‘ll make sure you die in front of my eyes. I had to choose to break up with you then I ran away. I finally had the courage to tell him that I can‘t live without you so I came back but only to see that you and Jin Ae are married. I shouldn’t have ran away. I should’ve let us both die then things wouldn’t be like this!” She cried.

I was still stunned with no thoughts or words ready to say to her. I did her wrong, didn’t I? I was too upset at that time then just decided to marry Jin Ae. I thought I wouldn’t care if she came back to me with any kind of reason but I failed at my own anger for her. I pity her for doing this for me. For trying to keep me alive for another day. So does this mean that I owe her my life?

-END-

*PHONE RINGING*

I sat up from my chair and picked up the call.

“Hello?” I answered sounding a bit tired.

“I want to see you.” Hana softly said.

“We can‘t see each other today.” I told her.

“Is it because of Jin Ae?” She asked.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“Hi Mrs. Kim.” Jaejoong’s secretary greeted me.

“Hi. Is he in his office?” I asked and she nodded.

“I‘ll let him know that you‘re here.” She said.

“It‘s okay. I‘ll just surprise. Thanks.” I walked to his office and lightly opened his door.

“We can‘t see each other today.” I heard him then kept the door open only a crack.

“… We‘ll talk about this another time… Just wait for me. Okay. Bye.” He finished the phone call.

During the whole time, I was feeling strange about the phone conversation Jaejoong just had. His voice sounded depressing and it sure wasn’t a business call. I looked through the small opening of the door to see Jaejoong laying back in his chair. I kept standing there, thinking of nothing that had to do with why I came here. Suddenly, JaeMin did a hard kick in my stomach which made me lost my balance and sort of push the door open but luckily I landed on my knees.

“Ugh.” I winced at the pain.

“Jin Ae! Are you alright?!” Jaejoong came to me with a concerned face.

“Yea. JaeMin just kicked.” I uttered then he helped me up.

“What are you doing here?” He asked when we sat on the sofa that was in his huge office.

“Nothing. I was just bored at home so I wanted to come see you. Anyways are you okay? You don‘t seem to be able to focus at all.” I examined his eyes.

He cuddle me in his arms and let out a deep breath.

“I‘ve been doing some hard thinking lately. Don‘t worry about me.” He assured me and I smiled.

“Well then don‘t make me worry then.” I said and lightly punched his stomach.

‘I hope the phone call was nothing.’ I told myself inside my head.

----

COMMENT REPLY:

jlynne--
The WHOLE story besides chapter one and the last chapter will be able their past. She just thinking it over.

aha--
Thanks for commenting! ;)

----

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT! ;)