With Another

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

The other day, Jin Ae told me about the divorce, more like she left me a note. I didn’t make an effort to ask her and put a stop to it before she finished the papers. After work, I didn’t want to go home but I had to since it felt like my heart was telling me to. I entered the front door and saw Jin Ae going insane again. She screamed with anger and slammed our wedding picture onto the ground. I didn’t stop her but watched as she tore the picture into quarters. She darted her eyes on it like a hungry eater. When she was satisfied, she spotted me then left her spot. I realized that her walking was abnormal. If I didn’t watch carefully, I would just ignore her but she was sort of limping. Actually, I shouldn’t worry and just let her be but again, my heart pulled me after her.

“Jin Ae!”

I raced up the stairs and she was about to open the door but I called her once again.

“Jin Ae!”

I got a hold of the door and blocked her entrance.

“What do you want?” She said without looking at me.

“Did you injured your feet?”

She kept her eyes straight then pushed me aside.

‘Breath… Jin Ae… Breath… Only one more time and that will be it…’

“Let me see it.”

“NO~!”

She finally revealed her limping and tried walking back down stairs. I grabbed her arm and she tugged it away.

“LET ME SEE!”

“I SAID NO!”

“JIN AE!”

She faced me and eyed me with fire glowing in her pupils.

“I‘m a crazy , remember? I‘m psycho and I‘m loving the scars that you are leaving me. You should be happy to see me like this. I won‘t hate you for it but only wish that you will get out of my life soon.” She said and turned back around.

With that, I thought I should just stop caring but even without the lights in the hallway, I could see the tiny trail of blood she was leaving behind her.

*THUMP*

“FU*K!” She growled.

I raced down and she was at the bottom of the stairs. She strived to get up but it only made the wound open bigger. I could just leave her but I couldn’t at the same time. I bent next to her and took off the sock that was over her injured foot. I ran to get the first aid kit then came back to aid her.

“I‘ll do it.” She snatched the kit from me and rumbled through the supplies.

“I will do it.” I took it back and set it beside me.

She sat still as I got the cotton balls and pour some alcohol on it. I looked up to her and she was closing her eyes tight enough so she couldn’t see anything. I pressed it on the wound and she screamed. I did it another round then put a huge bandage on it then wrapped some of the fabric bandage over it.

“Can you walk?” I asked but she was already pulling herself up.

She eventually got on one of her left foot as her left foot was a few inches off the floor. I was staring at her for about a long minute before I left to put the supplies back. When I came back, she was still sitting there. She minded her own business and didn’t ask why I was staring at her. She moved her foot and a tiny spot of blood already stain the bandage. The door bell rang and I went to answer it.

“Isn’t it just you, you fool.” My noona playfully cursed at me then entered In.

“Jin Ae!” She gasped at Jin Ae’s appearance and ran to her like she was there to rescue Jin Ae.

“Omo. D-does it hurt badly? W-what happened? Did Jaejoong do it?! Jaejoong!” My noona turned to me with a unhappy face.

“What? You think I would try to kill her by stabbing her foot? Tsh.” I walked Into the kitchen, leaving them both to talk.

**No One’s POV**

“What brought you here?” Jin Ae asked when Cho Hee got her to the sofa.

“Nothing much. I ‘heard’ some stuff so I thought I should come visit, you know?” She said and Jin Ae sighed.

“Oh… So I guess you probably heard about… me…girls…baby… fights…?” Jin Ae asked and Cho Hee nod.

“Yea… But I won‘t take that against you though. It shouldn‘t be a big deal now since you‘re married to that jerk in the kitchen.” Cho Hee scoffed.

Jin Ae didn’t say or ask anything else which made Cho Hee look at her. She saw a whole lot of feelings feud in Jin Ae’s eyes.

“Cho Hee…“ She grabbed Cho Hee’s hands and gave them a soft squeeze.

“I‘m sorry…”

LATER…

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

“W-WAIT! AH!”

I landed hard enough on the concrete floor that I wasn’t sure if my bone got fractured or not.

“Ah~~~” I winced.

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon rolled to me as my legs extended out.

“I at this. I‘m such a failure!” I stomped my roller skates and he smiled.

“Here, I‘ll help you.” He assured me and got me to stand again.

“I‘ll lead you but I‘ll only do it once.”

“Wh---”

I didn’t get to finish my question before I was pulled away and flying with the wind but only with my feet still on the ground. I looked awful as I gripped on to his jacket and I closed my eyes tight as if I was at ease that we won’t crash into a car or something.

“Want to let go yet?”

“Mm-mm.” I mumbled and he looked back at me with a grin.

“I‘m going to speed up, okay?” He informed me.

“O-okay.” I forced myself to speak even when I was close to peeing in my pants.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Cho Hee stayed for about an hour then left. Jaejoong was fast asleep on the sofa when I took a short nap in JaeMin’s room. I got prepare to go meet TaeMin but somehow my heart was telling me to stay. To stay and be with this worthless jerk. I limped past his sofa and paused a few feet away. I took one look at him and saw the glass jar filled with paper stars that we both made. Tears shimmer in my eyes but I was keeping them in. I didn’t need to cry when I was ending this for good. I grabbed my coat then went out. TaeMin’s car was parked right in front as I took my precious time down the stair. I got in his car and he drove away from the house. We decided to go to a restaurant and have lunch there. I didn’t want to do too much talking so I just nod my head or simply mumble something.

"Is there something wrong?" He cupped my cheeks and I looked into his charming eyes.

"TaeMin...I..." I started but his phone distracted me.

“Sorry…” He did a soft squeeze on my hands then answered his phone.

“Hey~… Yea… I can‘t for today… Nope. Mm-hm… Possibly tomorrow…? Okay okay, bye.” He ended the call just like that.

He turned back to me with full attention but I wasn’t ready to tell him just yet.

“I‘m sorry. Do you still want to continue?”

“A-actually I forgot.” I lied with a smile.

“Whatever. Come on, tell me.” He whined and I scoffed.

“I-it‘s nothing. Really, it isn‘t.” I sat back in my chair and he leaned in closer.

“What‘s there to hide? We don‘t keep secrets from each other, right?”

“Why should I follow what you just said?”

“Cause we‘re BEST friends…?” He reasoned.

“Since when was I consider as your BEST friend?” A small smile exposed itself on my face.

“When we started to share ONE bed together…?”

“Whatever.” I said then dropped the conversation.

“Are your ready?” He asked and I nod as I wiped my mouth clean.

He was being a gentleman and opened the door for me. I walked out and took a few steps but TaeMin yanked me back so I couldn’t go any farther. Once I backtracked to him, he hooked his arm around my shoulders and kept me close to him as we walked down the sidewalk.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I stood outside the craft store as Jin Kyung went in to buy something. I explored all the people who were crossing the streets or those who were waiting like me. I took my phone out and opened my contacts then scrolled to Jin Ae’s number. I was pondering if I should check on her or not.

“Why are you such a sassy ?” I heard some random guy said in a sarcastic tone.

“And why are you being such a annoying bastard?” She replied in a extremely familiar voice.

I turned my attention to the two people and nothing crossed my mind. Well, something did but I was just to numb to think of it.

"Jin Ae..." I mumbled it but she stared back at me too when she saw me.

She could not have missed walking past me because if she did, we could have bumped into each other.

"T...Taecyeon...?" She stuttered at saying my name then I looked at the man next to her.

“Where are you going now?” I forced a smile as I asked the question.

“Oh… We‘re just on our way to the park. Why are you here?” She questioned me as the man took his arm off her shoulder.

“I.. I‘m waiting on a friend.” I told her and she smiled.

“Oh so it is. Um… I‘ll see you at work tomorrow then.” She gave me one last smile and I returned it back to her as she went by me.

A pain struck me harshly throughout my whole body. I had so much in my mind, I didn’t know if it was just the noises from the crowded streets or were they my own.

“Okay. We can go now…. Taecyeon?” Jin Kyung came out with a paper bag.

“Oh you got it?” I stopped my thinking and she nodded.

“Um I got something I have to go for so I‘ll have to send you home early. I‘m sorry…”

“It‘s okay. I‘m sorry it took me a while inside the store.” She apologized but I shook my head.

“I don‘t consider ten minutes long at all.” I joked then we went to my car.

----

[A/N: I am sorry for not updating for the past days. AIsh. I need to find a new excuse besides: I was being ""lazy]. AHA. Anyways um... I don't have school this Friday so I'll try to do more writing and hopefully keep updating everyday. :) ]

----

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Q: Who is TaeMin?

A: He was NEVER one of Jin Ae's boyfriends but friends with benefits do exist in this world so that was the relationship between TaeMin and Jin Ae. They met during college.

~~

Q: In the latest chapters, Jin Ae has been acting CRAZY, right? So why?

A: Well, there are reasons but some of you might be able to guess already but if you can't then just stay tune ^^

----

TEASERS:

The stylist explained the great features of the fifth suit that he had tried on but I wanted to get him annoyed so I refused it and he darted evil eyes at me.

~~~~

In about a few more weeks, I was going to be announced as Mrs. Kim. Tsh. Please kill me and burn if into ashes if anyone really want to too; something that stupid Jaejoong would love to do.

~~~~

“Tsh. At how pitiful you look, you worthless trash!”

~~~~

“Um, quick question… how much money will I get if my husband get into a hit and run accident?”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & LOVING THIS! :)
UPDATED: OCT. 6. 2010