Living On

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Hana had plans so I took Jung Hwa out to explore the city. Like always, he was thrilled to see the world but once he is as grown as me, I know for sure he’ll hate it. If I as his father was hating life and every details of it, I know for sure my son won’t be able to bear it. Besides the negatives, I showed him around my business. Some people were wondering why a little boy was with me but I didn’t have the courage to say that this little boy was MY son. The news hasn’t spread to my parents yet but I know once they find out, they would be proud and rejoice. I took Jung Hwa to a amusement park and got him some ice cream during one of our small breaks. He his ice cream like it needed to be before it melts away like a tiny Ice Age in his hands. I took my time to enjoy mine and watching Jung Hwa was the cutest thing ever. He smacked his lips each time he took a as he tasted carefully to the flavor. He turned to me and caught my attention.

“Appa, have you seen how umma one looks like?” My son asked.

“Huh?”

“Umma haven‘t told you anything?” He asked and I didn’t know what to say.

“Why?” He wondered and before I could ask, my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Jaejoong, I forgot that Jung Hwa has a appointment at 2, can you come pick me up so we can go together?”

“Are you done with your stuff?”

“Yea.”

“Alright, I‘ll be there.” I hung up and notified the little boy where our next destination was.

He cheered by the sound of ‘umma’. I got him safely seated in the back of my car then went to my own seat. I drove to the place Hana told me to pick her up and she was outside a tall business building. She saw my approach then smiled as I parked the car in front of her. She opened the door and got in the passenger seat.

“I thought you said you won‘t be finished by 5?”

“Oh… well I just sort of remember about Jung Hwa‘s appointment so I had to ask to leave early.”

“What were you doing?” I asked a bit curious.

“Nothing.”

“Oh…”

I drove to the clinic and we all went in like a happy family. Jung Hwa was eager to see the doctor while I as a child was afraid of them even by the name, doctor. Hana filled out some papers then we waited when Jung Hwa was called. Hana went in and I waited outside. As I waited, I saw a little girl with her mom, I suppose. She looked like a flower girl with her floral design dress and a summer’s hat that girls would usually wear to block the heat from burning them.

“Umma… when I grow up, can I get marry with Yu Nim?”

“Why‘d you asked, my dear?” Her mom asked sweetly to her daughter.

“Because I like him!” She exclaimed to her mom and she laughed at her daughter’s comment.

A slight smile spread on my face, wishing my Jung Hwa would ask me random questions like that.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

It was no dream. No dream to have set me here where I am at this very moment. I want to break away but I can’t. Where can I take myself? I… I don’t want to say I love him but can it be love I’m feeling? I woke up being in his chamber; his large arms wrapping around me like angel’s wings. He shifted a bit when I lifted up my head. Not so long after, he twitch his eyes open and greeted me with a lazy smile. I had no smile but it felt like I was smiling to him though.

“Are you hungry?” He asked and I shook my head.

“I‘m sorry to make us sleep in my car. It‘s so squishy for the two of us.”

I didn’t say anything but placed my head back down on his chest. I just didn’t know how to start another sentence with him. He wants a chance and I don’t know if I’m willing to give it to him or not.

Will I take everything back once I give him my words?

Will I break more hearts and souls?

Taecyeon turned his body so he was on his side and allowed more space for me. He wrapped his legs around my own which got me to giggle at how childish he wanted to be when we should be depress trying to figure how to work things out.

“You‘re so skinny. I feel like all I‘m holding are bones. A skeleton, I suppose?” He scoffed and I lightly pushed him.

“Then why bother to hold me?” I said and he snuggle closer.

“Because I want you here, bony.”
We didn’t go back to sleep but relaxed some more until we were satisfied and Taecyeon decided to take me home.

“I‘ll come back at 12 for you.” He informed me.

“Why?”

“I need to take you out for lunch.”

“That‘s not necessary, right?”

“Yea~ it is.” He emphasized and got to my house.

“Make it quick, okay?”

“Why are you rushing, mister?” I crooked my eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

“Because I want to see my girlfriend…?” He dumbly reasoned.

“Your what?!” I felt like I didn’t hear the last words he just said.

“Come on, girlfriend. I need to get ready for my date with you.” He teased and I scoffed.

I got out of the car and waved bye to him as he departed. I sighed then went inside.

“What the hell happened to you? You look like someone just knocked you up and dropped you off with some cash for the night? So how much you made?” My unni greeted me with those dumb and sarcastic questions as I walked past her.

“Just shut up, unni…” I said full of exhaustion but a small smile was plastered on my face.

“Yah young miss, where‘d you go all night and morning?” She followed a few feet behind.

“A friend‘s house.” I purposely lied.

“Mm hm, whatever. I saw Taecyeon‘s car and don‘t say your friend has the same car because I SAW HIM.” She stated clearly to me.

“So? I wasn‘t going to deny that I was in his car anyway.”

“So are you guys working things out?” Her curious side became more serious and my smile faded too.

“I-I guess…”

LATER…

“Okay I got to go.” I told my unni then left when Taecyeon has been waiting outside for the past twenty minutes.

I didn’t speed down but made sure I was going down fast enough to kill 30 seconds of my life. Once I was in his car, he drove away and stole a hold of my hand.

“You‘re so warm, is your body warm too?” He asked and I gulped.

“No…”

“What are you craving for?” He asked as his attention was still on the road.

“I have no appetite.”

“Stop playing. I know you didn‘t eat all night AND breakfast.”

“And?”

“And we‘re going to lunch now.” He didn’t want to just give up yet.

“But I really don‘t want to eat.” I pout but it wasn’t as if I was in a happy mood at this minute.

“How about some sushi? I know you love them.” He suggested and I wanted to say no but I knew it was going to be pointless so I let him drove us to wherever we may go.

We end up going to a mall and yes, we went to the food court. We dined in a famous sushi bar and the selections were many in ONE place and I was starting to feel my stomach rumble. He caught my expression and a waitress welcomed us.

“How many?” She politely asked.

“Two.” He responded then with a nod, the waitress sled us to a table for two.

I took my seat while he did the same. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable about this and by the look of Taecyeon’s face, he seems to be at ease. I just couldn’t smile if I really wanted to because deep inside I was having too much to think of. Two cups of water were served to us then the same waitress took our orders. It was obvious that I didn’t want to order so Taecyeon took a hold of it. The waitress left and Taecyeon took my hand that was messing with my hair.

“Stop being so distant, would you?” He tried to assure me but I sighed.

“I can‘t. I-It‘s just… I don‘t know… I don‘t want to think about anything now.” I said and he was still holding my hands like they needed some warmth.

It wasn’t so long when the sushi were served to us with other appetizers. He made me eat when I felt like puking everything out on to the plate. He went on the teasing and feeding like this was a time to be happy.

“Aniyo~” I denied when I wanted to feed my own mouth.

“No, I WILL do it.” He stated and raised the sushi to my mouth.

I looked at it then with a smile, I ate it. I giggled after that and I guess it sounded funny so he laughed too.

“Appa! Appa!” A little boy cheerfully called his dad which grabbed my attention to look.

It caught me off guard and I was putting my attention on them. The little boy running and the dad were no others but Jaejoong and his son. I looked at them from far away and it felt like I was seeing him and my son being together. The worst part was my seat. They were just right in front of me and Taecyeon’s body wasn’t helping much. I tried looking straight at Taecyeon when he talks to me also making eye contacts but it was impossible to ignore the scene behind him.

Yes, his son looked so much like him.

**Jin Kyung‘s POV**

Twenty minutes ago, I was texting Mona but all of a sudden, she wanted to meet up. She made it seem urgent but I wasn’t rushing myself to meet her at the designated place. Being used to the areas in Korea, I reached the small restaurant before Mona. I waited with a order of a fruit smoothie for about five minutes before Mona came, running in.

“OH.M. GEE! I so have to tell you this!” Mona walked in and sat in front of me.

“Yea?” I looked up to her and she was waving her arms in the air like the world was going to come to an end now!

“THIS is why I hate man. Your so-called mister perfect, handsome, hot, effin nice looking, y fiancé is seeing someone!” She burst out.

No response came out of me but furrowed eyebrows, wondering what she was trying to say.

“I was at the mall and then, just OMFG.” She just couldn’t finish her story.

“Come on, tell me.”

“Your fiancé is cheating on YOU.” She stated with unbelievable huge eyes.

“Well I…”

“Jackie, what are you going to do? Kick his ? Well for sure, I‘m in for this!” She got thrilled at the thought.

“How are you sure that he is seeing someone?” I tried going deeper in her investigation.

“Um duh~ Holding hands? Feeding sushi in EACH OTHER‘S MOUTH?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL THAT?!” She made me look like a dummy.

“Well… he did tell me about a girl that he‘s best friend with. Maybe they were just reuniting.” I tried to be positive but she was TOTALLY the opposite, negative.

“Look, Jackie. If THIS guy breaks your heart, I am so making sure he is cut up and sauté with salt!” She demanded and it made me giggled.

NIGHT TIME…

**Jin Ae’s POV**

He parked his car in front of my house and we took a walk. We did it at slow pace and as the atmosphere was peaceful.

“Can I hold your hand?” He asked and I looked at him but he already took my hand.

“You were one bad .” He stated which made me chuckled.

“Really? How bad was I?” I asked and he thought about it.

“I remember you ‘acted’ like you wanted to take away my ity the first night I came to your house.” He said with a big smile.

“Nuh uh, I did not!”

“Mm hm. I had to tell your umma to come check on me every thirty minutes.” He teased and I scoffed.

“How sad. I should‘ve you that night then.” I sarcastically replied with our hands entwined in his coat’s pocket.

“Jin Ae…”

“Yea?”

“Can I…”

“Yea?”

“Can I… kiss you?” He stuttered when he could just jump on me and do all he want if he was in the mood for it.

I had no urge to say anything but the minute I knew, our lips were touching each other and I, yes me, was returning his kiss. He cupped my cheek and the warmth of it sent chills throughout my whole body. This was our first official kiss aside from the moment he confessed to me. I was surprised that I didn’t deny it when I should have. Our lips depart and he took a deep breath before talking.

“By this, I‘m claiming you as mine.” He softly said like a promise that needed to be made.

----

[A/N: Is this too short? *sigh* Well sorry for throwing my life out there for you guys but I'm not in my best mood tonight so I probably won't get to three chapters, I guess. Well please read the chapters I post up today. I think I will just post another one then that will be it for today.]

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 20. 2010