Suffer

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I wasn’t into work today. I kept thinking and worrying if Jin Ae was okay. For sure she was but what about her heart and the baby she lost? I was already in tears at each moment I stand in front of the door to her hospital room. It was too much for her to handle. After a few meetings, I left to go see her. I stopped by a flower shop and bought flowers for her. They were the best bunch out of the rest and that is how I feel about her. I took the elevator up to the floor she was at. Once I got there, I went out and down the hall to her room. I knocked on the door but no response. I did it once more and waited for a few seconds before I opened the door. I peeked in and Jin Ae was gone from her bed. I knew she on her escape since the cords that used to be hooked on her was all over the bed. I dropped the flowers and ran to where I thought she might be heading to: the roof. Every since the day I have met her, it seems like the roof was her favorite spot. In this istuation it was going to be her death spot. My head was clouded with thoughts and I allowed my feet to lead me there.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

It was q bit windy and cold but I manged to get up to the roof. I stared at the sunset and admired the beauty of it. Why couldn’t I be like it and have the colors of my life? I couldn’t be happy anymore after so much that I have lost. Tears streamed down my eyes and I let out a scream. It was painful and I could heard it from my own self.

‘Why…?’ The sad thought crossed my mind.

I stumbled to get myself on the edge, preparing for the end of my life until I was interrupted.

“NO~! JIN AE! JIN AE!”

“GO AWAY!”

I didn’t bother to turn back and look at Taecyeon. I was ready for this and I won’t regret it even if I end up in Hell.

“STOP! Please don/t do this, Jin Ae. I-It‘s not going to make a difference if you‘re dead.”

“Tae…” My tears fell by the time I said his name.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

“I have already lost everything. What is there to live for…?” She slightly turned around.

“Jin Ae… Listen… I know you‘re hurt but think about the ones that love you. Your family, friends, people that cares about you. What will they do without you?”

“Tae…Is this really what was meant for me? To lose all I wanted for the second time? Why couldn‘t I just have it? Make it mine forever.”

“J-Just get down and we‘ll talk.”

She shook her head and faced to her front again.

“FINE!” I shouted and she stood still.

“Y-you can jump but I-I can‘t let my best friend die in front of me.” Tears raging in my eyes as I eyed a broken glass bottle and picked up the biggest piece then held it tightly in my grip

“Look, Lee Jin Ae. You want to see the pain I‘m having in me?! For being a friend that have no guts?!” With that, I swiped the sharp end on my wrist and it cut deep into my flesh.

“TAECYEON!” She shouted with her eyes not leaving my new wound.

I winced at the stink and let the glass cut into my skin, leaving a small puddle of blood on the ground. She got down and ran to me as I fell to my knees.

“PABO! WHY?! WHY FOR ME?! YAH!” She yelled at me with more tears.

“I want to show you how much I‘m sealing inside me. You see now?” I said as the pain tingles throughout my body.

I raised the glass piece and she slapped it away.

“Tae… I told you not to get yourself into this… Why? Why would you do this to yourself? WHY?!” She shook me and my tears came.

“Because…” I trailed off and my vision grew cloudy.

“TAE! TAECYEON! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! TAE!” Her voice echoed in my head and I knew for sure it wasn’t the end to my misery yet.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

My hospital clothes had blood stains as I went back down to find help. I stumbled with each step as my stomach ache but I didn’t care. I needed to save him and finally I found help. They rushed to the roof and some other nurses took me back to my room after I was cleaned up. I was still crying when the doctor came into my room.

“Doctor, h-how is he?” I asked the moment he appeared to me.

“Your friend is doing fine but he just lost a bit too much blood.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Please take more rest, Mrs. Kim.” He slightly bow and I did too.

“Um one more question.” I stopped him and he looked back.

“Am I allow to go see him?”

“He‘s unconscious now but I think it‘s better if he comes see you when he wakes up. I‘ll let him know.”

“Thank you.”

He nod with a slight smile then left the room.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

When they called me about the incident, I went over as fast as I could. I called off a meeting and ran to her room.

“Jin Ae!” I burst into the room and she didn’t look up to me.

“Jin Ae… Thank God, you‘re okay.” I grabbed her hand but she moved them away.

“Jin Ae…”

“Why am I hurting so many people? Why…?” Tears fell from her eyes and I wanted to wipe them away but I knew she didn’t want me to.

“Jaejoong…” She finally looked at me but her eyes were filled with something I didn’t know how to explain.

Her eyes looked like they were ready to reveal something to me. Something that will hit me so hard, I would go speechless and even wish God could take my live at the very moment.

----

[A/N: Sorry for the later reply. With school and having to wake up early for it, I am ready to do die from this tiredness and sleepiness. Ugh! Also thank you so much for the readers who comment. It's showing that you guys are enjoying the story so I appreciate your thought even by writing only "please update soon".]

----

TEASERS:

“That‘s not what you call love, dongsaeng.”

“Really? Then how do YOU define love?” I purposely asked her.

She was quiet for a moment when she finally answered…

“Starting from hatred, I guess.” She simply answered.

~~~~

“I HATE HANA! I WILL HATE HER FOREVER!”

She smiled with tears in her eyes and shook her head.

~~~~

I was grateful that we weren‘t siblings since I liked her so much then… she went away. The last time I saw her was the day I prepared to purpose to her but I failed.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 23, 2010