In Love With An Idol - FanFicWriter20

T&L's Review Request Shop

Title: 3/5


Readers may skip over this because the title isn’t original. It should be "In Love with an Idol" instead of "In Love With An Idol".

Description/Foreword: 7/10

The description is eye-catching, and the questions you put in make people want to read on.
However, the foreword is informal.  Emoticons, ellipsis, and caps lock are things that aren’t recommended in the foreword.



Poster/Background: 10/10

The poster is beautiful.  But in my opinion, the main girl’s big eyes creep me out.



Characterization: 7/15

Unfortunately, SHINee’s characters are too predictable.  Onew likes chicken and is slightly immature.  Taemin is a whiny, innocent maknae.  Minho is the tall, quiet sports freak.  Key is the diva.  Jonghyun is the king of skinship.  Key calls Jonghyun ‘Yeobo’.  While these things may be true, they have been used too many times.  
Ae-Ri’s character in the beginning and Ae-ri’s character in later chapters are completely different.

Spelling/Grammar: 17/20 (Chapter 1 Errors)
W

orry number 1 can now be crossed off. <--1 should be written out in letters.


I walked towards him as fast as I could without falling; which was slow. <--Replace the semi-colon with a comma.


Out of no where, I face palmed myself. <--No where should be one word.


Your verb tenses are a bit off, but there isn’t anything that would make someone want to pull their hair out. 



Flow: 10/10

Minus the occasional transition word needed, your flow is great.



Originality/Plot: 17/25

Your plot is exactly like hundreds of other stories on the site.  The whole ‘girl moves in next door to SHINee and falls in love with one of them while trying to get over her ex’ plot.  You do manage to make some scenes your own, however.  Throughout the story, readers can tell that you make it original.



Enjoyment: 4/5

I am not a big fan of the SHINee stereotypes.



Total: 75/100



Bonus: 5/5


Congratulations for being one of the few people I actually enjoy correcting grammar for!

Grand Total: 80/100



General Comments:

Minus the fact that your story plot is cliche and your characters fall into the stereotypes, your story is excellent.  Your grammar is on point (for the most part), and I can actually understand where you’re trying to go with your story.  Thank you for requesting a review, and I’m sorry that it took a very long time to complete.