Hideout

Teacher, Student and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I walked to school as usual the next morning. I always stop by at this donut store on my way to school, but unlucky me the store was closed today. So I don't get to buy anything. I usually buys donuts there for my breakfast. This was all because I don't eat during recess time. What I did was sitting alone in this old classroom and read books, or doing homework or some stuff like that.

After walking for about few metres to school, then suddenly it hit me. Oh my gosh, I forgot to bring Min Ah's assignment. So I ran back to the house to take it.

"Han Na? Why did you came back?" My mom was shocked when she found me arriving back to the house in such a hurry. "I forgot something." I said to her and ran towards my bedroom. As soon as I put Min Ah's assignment file into my rucksack, I quickly went to my mom who was in the kitchen, pecked a kiss on her cheeks and ran off to school.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

The moment I arrived at the school gate, I checked the time on my wristwatch. My mouth fell open as I saw that the time was already 8:15AM. 15 minutes late?! Aniyaa ~ I tried to ran as fast as I can, but only ended up getting slower as I my energy went less. 

"Sorry Mr Yong I'm late !" I said in between panting as I finally arrived at the class front door. Then I tilted my head, confused at this new people who was writting something on the whiteboard. He was tall and kinda stylish. And he was young in age to be called as a teacher. Is he even a teacher? He then stopped writting and looked at me. 

Owh, I think this is the new teacher Mr Yong talked about yesterday. I totally forgot that today's first subject was physic. Which was why he was here and not Mr Yong. I tried to calmed my breathing from the tiredness and bowed, "sorry songsaenim, I'm late". He just nodded and gestured me to go sit down. He continued to write whatever he was writting just now. I felt relieved that he didn't ask me any question, and so I walked to my place.

I have to walk past by Min Ah in order to get to my place. As I was walking beside her table, she pulled out her feet making me trip and fell hitting my face on the floor. Everyone started to laugh. I went back up and looked at her. "Oppss" She mouthed and laughed along. I almost cry but I tried to hold it.

It's okay Han Na, be strong..

"Shhh, be quiet please. Are you okay?" the new teacher asked me. I nodded without even looking at him and went to my seat. From his deep scary voice, I knew that he was kind of a strict teacher.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

KRING !!! The school bell rang signalling it was recess time. I kept all my books inside my drawer and stood up to get out from class. Suddenly, "Hiaa wimp!" That annoying voice, it was no other than Min Ah. So I turned to her. She pulled out her index finger and gestured me to come to her.

"Have you done my assignment?" She said while putting both hands on her hips. "Neh.." I said while nodding. "Good girl !" she replied while messing my hair. "Place it on my desk, I want Mr Kim to mark it asap" She then rolled her eyes and walked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter